• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The Franco - Bavarian War

Part 2

26SeigeofParis.jpg

The Spring Offensive is a Success! Paris is being Under Siege!

27Encirclement.jpg

Down South, a couple French Divisions were going to be on the Verge on Surrendering.

28PushtotheNorth.jpg

A Group of Divisions will be Ordered to crush the small Pocket of French Infantry. While the Northern Bavarian Armies will Crush The Proud French Army once and for all!

29DeathtotheFrenchArmyandReinforcem.jpg

French Rebels Grow every day, they are like Weeds. They must be removed as soon as they Appear. The Bavarian Division has reached the French Pocket and will Destroy and Capture the French Troops. Another Bavarian Division is recalled from the Western Front and asked to do some Pest Control.

30BacktotheWall.jpg

The French Army have their Backs to the Wall. Soon France will be Crippled and the rest will be a walk in the Park in Paris. ;)

31LastPocketofTroops.jpg

Dunkirk will be the place for the last Stand for the French Army. We will Bleed them White!

32VictoryatDunkerque.jpg

Hip Hip Hurray! Hip Hip Hurray! Hip Hip Hurray!

33Mission.jpg

Mein Gott! We must Aid our Troops! They have fought Nobly against the Dratted Italians, we can not allow them Defeat! Send in the Calvary! And Godspeed!

34Success.jpg

In just in time! The Bavarian Calvary rushed down from the Mountains and surprised the Italian Troops. Our Austro-Bavarian Troops survived and we have utterly defeated the Piedmont Threat. Now to Establish firm control of a couple Provinces...

35RejectedPeace.jpg

Pssh. An Outrage of an Offer!

36ProgressintheFranco-BavarianWar.jpg

Military Progress in France. Bavarian Blue truly looks Good on the Map. :)

37FrenchPeaceTreaty.jpg

Paris is in our Hands, and France has Capitulated! Gott Mit Uns!

38ItalianPeaceTreaty.jpg

Sardinia-Piedmont has Fallen. The War with the Italians is Over!

39lolRebels.jpg

Vermin Rebel Scum have tried to separate from The Empire, they have been crushed and Re-Incorporated into The Bavarian Empire. Extra Prestige. :)

40TheBavarianEmpire.jpg

The Great Bavarian Empire, after The Franco-Bavarian War

Splendid progress. And now, to kill Austria...

Also, you should not get any BB for annexing core territoires, only for declaring war.

Are you planning on adding North Greman as a state culture? Becouse right now, you are only half as effective as you could be.

Last edited:
Edzako - Perhaps they will be added soon. :)
demokratickid - If they continue, they might not be much of France left to attack me with. :p
robou - Yup.
Herbert West - I am getting those North German States inside me as soon as I have Peace from other people, so then I would be able to DoW on them. :)
I Killed Kenny - Almost Triple Digits. :rofl:

Maybe after finishing with the remaining Germans, Scandinavia should be next ;)

The Gathering of the Storm

After the War with France, the great Bavarian State thought it would be best to Connect its lands in the South with the Main Body of The Bavarian Empire. They also figured those Allies who were Defeated and made Puppets, they time have come to and end. Bavarian Troops were Stationed on the Bavaro-Wurttemberg Border, once they received the Orders they would Charge in.

WurttembergDoW.jpg

Wurttemberg attempts to Mobilize an Army in this quick War.

2BattleofStuttgart.jpg

The People of Wurttemberg some how managed to raise a small Defense Force, however in due time The Bavarian Military Machine would be Victorious.

3Victory.jpg

Hurray! Hurray! Hurray!

4Annexation.jpg

The people of Wurttemberg were not so smart in thinking they would be able to defend Against The Bavarian Military, but they were smart enough to Accept our Generous Annexation Proposal.

5PuppetOffer.jpg

Baden was the Next German State to fall. Having no Allies, it was just a matter of Marching. Soon we asked them to be our new Puppet.

6BadenFalls.jpg

Excellent!

7SwissDoW.jpg

The Swiss proved to be a thorn in our side. Enemies of Bavaria, and Rebel Leaders would often Flee to Switzerland to avoid Political Persecution, or just merely to escape the wrath of Bavaria. It was time we would clean this Den of Scum. And also connect our lands in the South.

8SwissInvasion.jpg

That is the Invasion Plans. One main flaw which I forgot. All my Troops had minimum Troop Count, I.E No Military Spending so 1200 Troops, Swiss had 10k Troops. Lucky I caught this once they owned the Swiss land, I would then just Reinforce them.

9BernSiege.jpg
10BernSiege.jpg
11BernSiege.jpg

The Besieging of Bern.

12SwissPeaceOffer.jpg

We think we have shown the Swiss People and Government that Bavaria will not Stand for Intolerance and Respect to The Bavarian State. Allowing Vermin in which Actively Support our Downfall will be Removed by Force.

13AcceptedPeace.jpg

The Swiss Agreed to our Terms. They are Granted to keep two other Provinces, but only two so I may Annexed them on a later Date. ;)

14PrussiaDoW.jpg

It was now time to turn and face Berlin. Prussia Acted as a Loyal Ally, but was Secretly Spreading Dissent in the once Prussian, but now Bavarian Occupied Lands. Bavaria will not stand this Traitorous Acts! We have shown them Mercy, yet they try to Stab us in the Back. Down with Berlin!

15EndofPrussia.jpg

Prussia is no More. Good.

16British-BavarianWar.jpg

What? Britain shall pay. We may not have a Navy, but we sure have a Army that will Bleed them on Shore! Only Problem, we don't have many Troops by the Coast. Hopefully Britain will not act too quickly...

17BavarianCounterAttack.jpg

Verdammt! The British Troops have landed! Onwards, Slay them on the Beaches!

18BritishDriveAway.jpg

Our Troops Arrive in time, only Two British Divisions have landed. Good.

19BritishDriveAway.jpg

Gott! Eighteen British Divisions??? We have only Twelve! Recruit as many Divisions as Possible and start Recalling Divisions from France! Now!

20RuskiesDoW.jpg

Great. We must Fight The British on the Shores, Keep the French and Swiss Rebels down in the South, and NOW Russians on the East. May God have Mercy on us!​

robou said:
the time of the badboy has come it would seem...

Don't worry, you will lose some provinces to one enemy, white peace other then muster up your army and take your revenge. Or maybe they will beat you in bloody battle and leave your shattered remains for AI minor picking :D

The Gathering of the Storm

Part 2

21BritishShore.jpg

The Bavarians are Finally Gaining an Advantage over The British Troops. Slowly we are Grinding them away, this is only a Moral Booster for our Troops!

22BritishInvasion.jpg

Britain won't give up so Easily. She is already Landing more Troops near the Bavarian Border Defense against Russia, perhaps trying to Attack from the back, Flanking the Poor Bavarian Troops, causing a Gap in the only hope Bavaria has in Holding off the Russian Bear!

23BritishDefeated.jpg

The British are being Pushed back! Hurray! Kill them in the Water which they have come from!

24lolFrench.jpg

Excellent! France Declared War on us. We will teach them. Our Troops are very scare however...

25Franco-BavarianBorderDefense.jpg

The Bavarian State knew a War with France would occur, so the Construction of Defensive Structures were built. This seemed to hold off the Blood Thirsty French.

26Russo-BavarianBorderDefense.jpg

The Bavarians Retreated quite a bit from the Original Border, it was in hope to defend the least amount of land, and having a higher Concentration of Troops, and also have some Defensive Structures placed. Will this be enough to hold off the Russian Horde which seems to grow in Numbers with each day?

27Franco-BavarianBorder.jpg

170,000 Italian Troops under the Bavarian Uniform were Ready to Reign Havoc amongst the French Nation. Even though the Italian States had many Rebellions, these Troops may have been highly unreliable; but they were the only Hope Bavaria had in Crushing France in this War.

28GermanBeachesbeingcleared.jpg

The Beaches are almost Cleared from The British Scum. Almost 500,000 British Troops Shot, or Bayoneted on our Shores. Will Britain wise up and see it is Futile? Or will the numbers keep on rising?

29Russiansmovingin.jpg

The Russians are Advancing at a Alarming Speed. Already are they at our Border Walls. It does not seem very good for Bavaria. Too many Troops the Russians have to spare, and not so for Bavaria. We need a Miracle so can send in enough for the Impending Russian Offensive!

30BavarianOffensive.jpg

The Bavarian Offensive is Executed, Italian Troops are racing up France, and securing French Provinces. Hoping to Encircle French Troops, allowing Bavarian Border Guards to also join in the Offensive!

31BritainAcceptsWhitePeace.jpg

Gods Will! We are Blessed! After Killing and Slaughtering close to Fifty British Divisions, or close to 500,000 Troops. Britain was Tired of the War. After Bavaria Offering White Peace continuously since the War Started, the finally Accepted Bavarian Offer of White Peace. Now to Deal with France and Russia...​

Finally your actions caught up with you, at least you were able to deal with the UK

The huge buffer zone between France your core territory should greatly help you, I would suggest (if possible) creating another such buffer zone with congress poland and the baltic states, and this isn't Russian core territory so they would have less of a penchant for vengeful wars. Estonia would also give you a quick route to Saint Petersburg.

Plus, it looks awesome.

Georgiy Zhukov said:
The huge buffer zone between France your core territory should greatly help you, I would suggest (if possible) creating another such buffer zone with congress poland and the baltic states, and this isn't Russian core territory so they would have less of a penchant for vengeful wars. Estonia would also give you a quick route to Saint Petersburg.

Plus, it looks awesome.

I usually have bad times with Puppets with Russia. They usually want me to DoW Russia at random times when I am least ready, and I usually have to say no and let them die. I might just gobble up more land; if I get the chance to. :(