• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Not enough manure? I thought this was the middle ages and the damn stuff was everywhere!

Yeah, well, tho, e's the king now, innihe?

Dead bodies are good fertilizers too *winkwink*...:D

awesome aar....

It kinda reminds me of Barney Stinson :cool:

I don't watch 'How I Met Your Mother' very often, but I appreciate the comparison haha! Thanks for reading!

Not enough manure? I thought this was the middle ages and the damn stuff was everywhere!

I would've just told the peasants to take a dump in their fields :wacko:

I'm not sure that giving Kasogs to your son was wise. Being less awesome as he is, he probably caved in and stopped hanging people and that never ends well.

Teimuraz doesn't have the experience in dealing with these barbarian biscuit and hairdo worshipers that Giorgi does. Or, at least, that's what Giorgi thinks ;)

Dead bodies are good fertilizers too *winkwink*...:D

... we'll get to that haha!

Strange that a woman with pneumonia brings more gold than a tile factory :D

Not only that, but the massive automated tile factories of Kartli were renowned for their nice and cheap designs that supplied a huge number of pretty decent tile emporiums and ended up in the bathrooms of people with a modicum of interior design sense the world over! You'd think Giorgi would have gotten more for that :mad::p

These Hungarians seem really, really lost. I think they took a wrong turn at, oh, I dunno, Europe. Like, all of it.

Soooooooo.....
The only reason i like hungarians is because theyre close to my favorite county. I love the name, for some reason. They do seem lost, however..

Giorgi 'Sevatosi' Bagratuni - Part whateva

Dear Readers,

I am very, very confused.

09001.jpg

I don't know whether to be extremely pleased or pissed the crap off. If you'll notice, Kasogs, the most holy land of the biscuit-worshiping cultists, has converted to Orthodoxy after my son most likely caved in to their demands. The most valuable lesson to be learned from this is lopping people's heads off is not the best solution for every problem. Or something. Maybe. I guess.

09002c.jpg

*COUGH* Well, at any rate, it is apparently a Bagratuni family trait for our sons to look like almost identical clones. This is my cousin Agsartan, count of Kartli, and his son.

09003s.jpg

I was also just snooping around my family tree and found we're pretty well-connected! Asgartan's sister was married to the King of the Seljuk Turks. This may prove useful someday... maybe.

09004y.jpg

Finally, a freaking grandson!

09005.jpg

The map of Georgia does not look very awesome with Alania bumming around in the middle like this.

09006.jpg

Oooh, I have a claim on them? AWESOME.

09007z.jpg

This is entitled "Me about to pwn Yassir Arafat."

09008.jpg

Great success!

09009.jpg

Yassir Arafat cash moneys will eliminate our war debt, which is awesome.

09010.jpg

Hooray! No more Alania to besmirch my happy map of Georgia!

Gooooood work :D

Alania is prime real estate with base tax 3 or 4 IIRC.

Now build up your armies, and spread Bagratuni awesomeness to the lands of the heathen Turk to your south!!!

Indeed. Later on in the game Alania rakes in 15-20 gold. As for the Turks... wait and see haha.

Yay, Happy Georgia Map!:D

It gets even happier! But not for a while :p

Georgia is now hole-less. :p

It almost looked like a horribly disfigured doughnut before.