• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Giorgi 'Sevatosi' Bagratuni - Part VIII (for realz)

BEHOLD!

6003.jpg

Castle Bagrat is complete!

6004ups.jpg

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

6005.jpg

In other news, Helene finished her edumacation. It looks like she's going to be good at diplomatical talkamizations.

6007.jpg

Less than a week later, my eldest son and heir Teimuraz The-Not-Quite-So-Awesome-As-His-Father-Giorgi-Who-Is-Extremely-Awesome Bagratuni comes of age, and I - WHOA

6008.jpg

SWEET JESUS, I MADE A GOOD-LOOKING KID!

6009god.jpg

Anyway, I immediately have him wed to Helene, before my nephew Nino tries to abduct her again.

6010.jpg

Oh, well, this... is definitely not awesome news. What exactly is a pettifogger, anyways?!?! It does not sound awesome at all.

6011c.jpg

Wasn't his marshal skill like 11 two seconds ago? Meh. I would blame myself for raising him, but I sure as hell won't. I am simply too awesome, I did all I could for the boy, my awesomeness just didn't rub off correctly on him. Ah well.

6012.jpg

I give him the title of Prince of Abghazia as a wedding gift, and I throw in Kasogs for good measure! Have fun trying to sway those hairy, unwashed barbarians away from Jeff God of Biscuits, son! Now I finally will be able to go to the privy without some messenger barging in on me doing my awesome business with news of another revolt in Kasogs!

6013.jpg

So toward the end of 1086 we're pretty much doing awesome. We're raking in craploads of cash, stability's great, the army's growing, and overall, I think it's almost time to throw it all away with another war!​

Pettifoger. Sounds like something Starbucks would sell.

Yup, definitely time to start a war...:D

Weeeeeeeee!!

More Insanity!!!!!

I love this AAR!

Giorgi 'Sevatosi' Bagratuni - Part IX

7001q.jpg

Awwwww, Tourettes made a friend.

7002n.jpg

SON OF BACKWASHI!
He seems decent enough. Nowhere near as awesome as I am, to be sure. He also has a rivalry with my son, which may or may not become a major plot device some time in the future... maybe.

7003c.jpg

Oh yeah, I still got it!

7004s.jpg

I send Tourettes to foster with the Bishop of Semender. It was a difficult decision between him and a few other bishops, but it all boiled down to the fact that he has the same first name as me, and therefore is possibly awesome (though not as awesome as I am, of course).

7005k.jpg

Great Success!

7006h.jpg

I am almost positive that the war between the Alan Rickmans and the Khazars has been going on for, like, a bajillion years, and STILL nothing has happened. Wait, what's this...

7007l.jpg

Oh my! Prince Durgalurgamurgafurg has died, and his son Yas... Yasy... Yassir Arafat is now prince! I'm also in the line of succession, which is pretty nifty. I could be all sneaky-like and kill the other two schmucks that are ahead of me, but sneaky =/= awesome.

7008l.jpg

AWESOME = discovering you have a claim on his title!

7009a.jpg

WOOP!

7010.jpg

Seriously? We've been at war for, like, only ten days and I already have to sell buildings? CURSE YOU, MONEY, FOR RUINING MY FUN!

7011.jpg

Meh, another daughter? Well, at least she's not inbred.

7012m.jpg

That same day, I offer terms to Yassir Arafat. This news is much more awes - NO, HELENA, I DON'T WANT TO HOLD THE FREAKING BABY!

7013v.jpg

AWESOME.

Coolness Awesomeness Niftyness Great Successness!!!:D

Applying the one-state solution to the Caucasus, i see.

Valhalla's Call;9721775That same day said:
NO, HELENA, I DON'T WANT TO HOLD THE FREAKING BABY![/B]

Eeeeehh..... Right.........

I love this. I really really really love this

Coolness Awesomeness Niftyness Great Successness!!!:D

Indeed. :D

Applying the one-state solution to the Caucasus, i see.

Oh yes. I forget if I achieve fully uniting the Caucasus with Giorgi or his successor, though (probably Giorgi, after this last update we're officially half-way through his reign)

Alania remains independent?
Shame.
Send them some inbred kids.

Not for long!

Eeeeehh..... Right.........

I love this. I really really really love this

Thank you!

So I did some research on the Wikiped and found out our dear Giorgi is actually Giorgi II, and historically he was actually pretty lame: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_II_of_Georgia

Update forthcoming either today or tomorrow!

Giorgi 'Sevatosi' Bagratuni - Part X

08001.jpg

I kinda forgot to strip away Yassir Arafat's personal lands. My bad.

08002x.jpg

Jeez, what an ass.

08003.jpg

So my oldest daughter finally comes of age and promptly comes down with pneumonia. Definitely not awesome. I need to marry her off quick before she kicks the bucket!

08004.jpg

Soooo remember when I had a ridiculously awesome amount of surplus gold to fund my war against the Alan Rickmans? Me neither.

08005.jpg

These Hungarians seem really, really lost. I think they took a wrong turn at, oh, I dunno, Europe. Like, all of it.

08006.jpg

I marry Ripsime off to some random Rurikovich, whose name I don't even know because he's definitely not awesome... and I forgot to take a screenshot of him. But his name doesn't really matter anyway, because A.) there are like six hundred kajillion Rurikoviches, B.) Ripsime's likely to hack up a lung and die within a year (not that I told her husband and father-in-law that!) and C.) I got a nice happy lump sum of cash moniez from the deal! AWESOME.

08007q.jpg

The rebellion in Kasogs has finally ended. I hope my son didn't cave in to the Jeff God of Biscuits cultists... if he did, I'm heading over to Abkazhia and giving him a stern talking-to about the differences between AWESOME and NOT AWESOME.

08008i.jpg

My marshall's daughter, Shawshank Redemption Iagaris, comes of age. Quite the looker, really. I thought about marrying her off to my other son, then I remembered that my other son is Tourrettes.
1242280824383.jpg

08009.jpg

In other news, Kartli can't seem to catch a break. First they had to sell their huge tile-making industrial complexes, and now their farmers ran out of poop.

Not enough manure? I thought this was the middle ages and the damn stuff was everywhere!