• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Oh noes, poor Lumpy's dead, what will Chewie do??? :D

lumpy.jpg

A Star Wars Holiday Special reference? In my AAR? It's more likely than you think.

:rofl:

Giorgi 'Sevatosi' Bagratuni - Part VII

001axb.jpg

Work commences on a castle in Guria. I wanted to name it Castle Awesome, but my advisers distracted me with some cake and christened it Castle Bagrat, after my kind-of-awesome father. Oh well.

003ybo.jpg

1229719715669.jpg

002rhy.jpg

004wjl.jpg

Looloo will be raised by monks. Tourettes, meanwhile, will get an education from God. Because, quite honestly, I am ashamed that someone as totally freaking awesome as I am can father children such as these. I also don't feel like putting up with their crap, Teimuraz is enough of a pain in my rear end as is.

005npf.jpg

At any rate, uh... wait, WHAT?!?! Seriously, it's only been a week since my good-for-nothing nephew Nino came of age and was sent back to his father in Kakheti. ONE. FREAKING. WEEK. And he can't stop thinking about dry-humping Helene's skirt-tails. I kick him in the rump and tell him to get the crap out. SERIOUSLY, WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?!?!

ARRRRGH I'M SO ANGRY. SOOOoooo Ima vent my anger in the only logical way:

007nsc.jpg

HERE WE GO, HERE WE GO, HERE WE GO. Time to claim my rights to Albania!

008csn.jpg

009h.jpg

010r.jpg

ANNNNYWAAAY, Albania falls to my army of awesomness swiftly.

011lpd.jpg

Fishtabs, Emu of Derby Hat, the liege lord of Fail, Milksheik of Albania, wisely accepts a white peace proposal shortly thereafter. Flawless Victory!

012g.jpg

Sumbody Idunno is appointed Bishop of Albania. I mean for this to fly right in the face of Fishtabs, as he watches his former vassal's people be converted. Even he cannot deny my awesomeness now!

Last edited:
I guess they were forcibly persuaded to peace.

Stupid rebels.

Hang some more traitors...:D

I AM STEVE, GOD OF HAIRDOS!!! MY FOLLOWERS SHALL NEVER BE DISSUADED FROM THE ONE TRUE FAITH!!! CEASE YOUR FUTILE ATTEMPTS TO "Convert" THEM!!! STEVE HAS SPOKEN!!!!

(Although I completely understand if you want to have them stop following Larry, God of Xylophones. Seriously, that guy's just making us all look bad.)

I'm amazed your insane son hasn't tried to kill anyone yet. Still, its good you didn't give him martial training...

Don't jinx it!

So the dreaded last week of classes is upon me. Exams, projects, and papers are looming over the next week and a half, so I'm not sure if I'll be able to get any updates up.

The good news is I have close to a thousand screen shots ready to be processed and posted. I'm at 1190 in-game right now so I'm going to take a break from playing for a bit as well, in order to catch up in the AAR timeline-wise, so I don't get too far ahead of myself. ;)

One day more...

By this time tomorrow I'll be done with exams and on my way home. Then I can start updating this AAR more regularly.

Also. I am totally stalling time and browsing the internets instead of writing my final essay for my comparative literature class. That is all.

True, but I keep on waiting :)

Giorgi 'Sevatosi' Bagratuni - Prelude to Part VIII

Whoa. Does anyone else here feel like we've been stuck in some sort of... temporal anomaly? Seriously, I sat down to have some delicious cake and then all of a sudden it feels like a whole month has gone by. It's like some sort of existential quandary, or maybe a really weird sense of deja vu, or maybe...

6001i.jpg

6002.jpg

Awwww, DAMN IT!!!!!!

DEAR READERS! My apologies. After I finished my semester I went home and let my brain turn to mush, and then discovered Mount & Blade, and then dug out a whole bunch of old unfinished model ships and spent an entire week completing them, and then I played more Mount & Blade, and then I bought some more model ships, and then I played more Mount & Blade, and then I joined a drum and bugle corps that totally eats away my free time on weekends, and then I played some more Mount & Blade...

But as my high school band director always used to say, "EXCUSES EQUAL FAILURE."

In all honesty, I legitimately forget about this AAR. BUT FEAR NOT! Updates shall recommence on a weekdaily basis.