• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
i will be watching this one.:p

001ztu.jpg

Mother said she was too wracked with grief to carry on. Whatever.

002ukv.jpg

My buddy Prince Durglegurgle of Alania attacks a helpless county to the north. I, in all of my awesomeness, join in beating the crap out of them.

003wgr.jpg

Here we go, here we go, here we go.

004dnx.jpg

I pretty much steal the province right from under Gurgadurgle's nose. Because I'm a bad-ass like that.

005qbr.jpg

The Hamburglar surrenders. Flawless Victory.

006zxa.jpg

More testaments to my awesomeness! Another perfectly normal child.

007igb.jpg

If I can make him grow up to have half of the bad-assity that I have, I'll be happy.

008hrs.jpg

The effects are almost immediate.

009moz.jpg

They don't seem to understand that I want them to stop worshiping Jeff, God of Biscuits, Steve, God of Hairdos, and start worshiping me.

010lod.jpg

Meet my new friend Gleb. Despite his lack of an awesome nickname, he's still my BFF. Also, Rurik was a pretty cool dude, I've heard.

011qkm.jpg

He's also a bit of an ass.

Real friends accept vassalization offers.

Giorgi 'Sevatosi' Bagratuni - Part III

012elk.jpg

Hooray!

013xly.jpg

Hooray!

014qyi.jpg

Crap.

015nxe.jpg

There will be no respite until you renounce Jeff, God of Biscuits and embrace me -
xerxes.jpg

As your king and as your god!

016rfs.jpg

I once again produce a normal child. I'll call her Lumpy.

017mwi.jpg

Another opportunity to steal provinces from under Prince Gargler's nose? Yes, please.

019pot.jpg

The state of the realm in mid-1076. Kasogs, Dwin, and Semender are mine. But I'm 900 ducats in debt. Not to fear, for my bad-assity will alleviate our debt problems.​

Being in debt is what being a mediaeval lordling is all about :)

Ouch at debt, reminds me of the state of my own AAR's finances... :rofl:

-901 isn't all that bad, i been in all up in the ~5000 range and that sucks.

-901 isn't all that bad, i been in all up in the ~5000 range and that sucks.

Ouuchhh! Worst I've gotten so far is -2500, but that's still about 50 years in the future ;)

Oooh.
This looks good.
I think I shall stay.

Welcome aboard the SS Bagrat!
failboat-01.jpg

:D

A set of updates will be going up later tonight.

Oooh, I want to be BFF with Giorgi! He's so bad-assily cool and awesome...:D

Giorgi 'Sevatosi' Bagratuni - Part IV

001nzr.jpg

I, Giorgi King of Georgi-a, would like to point out that we're raking in nearly 31 ducats a month. This debt shouldn't take too long to pay off.

002jdr.jpg

After the previous war, I have a claim on Albania. Which, last I checked, was supposed to be in the Balkans, but now it's in the Caucuses, but whatever.

003pcd.jpg

The frustrated Prince Gurglegurgle starts another war, probably because I, in my bad-assity, keep stealing territory he's trying to get. I sit this one out, not only because my reputation is sinking faster than a lead balloon (despite my awesomeness), but also because I'm curious to see if he can conduct a war without my support.

004jgp.jpg

Someone as awesome as I am shouldn't need to borrow gold from grubby moneylenders.

005aaz.jpg

Excellent, another son who I can rub my awesomeness off -

006kts.jpg

Awwww, DAMN IT. Erets!? More like Tourettes, if you ask me!!

007jex.jpg

Ugh, well, at any rate, I thought I'd give everyone some updates from beyond our borders. The Byzantine Empire, in all of its ineffable wisdom and awe-inspiring power, has managed to lose control of the Holy City of Constantine, one of the largest and most well-defended cities in the known world, to a bunch of unwashed, hairy pagan Cumans.

008t.jpg

They promptly cede the city. Constantine is rolling in his grave. This is a prime example of what I like to call being NOT totally freaking awesome like me.

009klk.jpg

This is the situation in the surrounding area. The bad-assity of Byzantium has, clearly, waned. My beloved Georgia is certainly a regional power, but I would like to point out two swiftly-rising threats: in green the hairy, unwashed Cuman tribesmen to the north, and in yellow the mustachioed, scimitar-wielding Turks to the south. For the time being, however, my borders are secure, as no one would dare attack a kingdom with a leader as totally freaking awesome as I am.

Once, just once, I'd love to see the Byzantine Empire not lose the City of the World's Desire within the first 20 years of play.

Congratulations on your first inbred heir. I smell a whiff of destiny about him, kinda like a Knytling.

Time to retake Constantinople for the faith.

Giorgi 'Sevatosi' Bagratuni - Part V

010uwb.jpg

Wait for it...

011q.jpg

Waaaaaaait for it...

012e.jpg

Aaaand we're out of the red. Glorious.

013prl.jpg

A cousin of mine flees to my court, bringing her 10-year old daughter with her. Wait a minute... Doukas... HAAH! My cousin married into the royal family of Byzantium! AND his daughter's around the same age as my pretty darn (not totally freaking) awesome heir, Teimuraz! I'm getting the faintest inklings of a scheme here...

014p.jpg

Ugh. Tourettes always has to rear his ugly inbred head at the most inopportune moments. I send him to a monastery, to get him out of my sight.

015mty.jpg

In other news, scribes working in my Royal Library of Awesomeness re-discover "Epididimys and Testocles," a Greek tragedy.

016dbh.jpg

On a sadder note, Lumpy dies.

017gsq.jpg

Helena and I were, uh, so... sorrowful and grief-stricken in the Royal Bedchambers that night.

018aed.jpg

And the worshipers of Jeff, God of Biscuits, and Steve, God of Hairdos, in Kasogs STILL HAVEN'T TAKEN THE HINT.

Awesomely waiting to get out of the red... really bad-ass...:D