The Aviarium Continuum: The Greater Flight of the Bird People - A Mildly Interactive/Democratic AAR

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Gentlebirds.

A Citizen is expected to conduct oneself with grace.

Catchy slogans and slight jabs are fine, as are discussing strength and weaknesses of policies, but don't make this into a yelling match, please.

The Hawks might not be weasels, but they sure are chickens!

Bwak bwak bwak!

Well, we found the ruined vessel of the First League and we learned that the crew was made up of guys from twelve different species.

The conclusion is obvious : we have to become the Second League and unite the Sector and other species under our rule.

We have to destroy the crystalline entities, unite Obevni under our banner and secure our legal territory, including our underground territory.

We have also to secure the pre-sentient mammals of Usir 1b and continue exploration.

So :

First Choice : Hawke
Second Choice : Dove

First Choice : Dove
Second Choice : None

The Obevnis' target will be the Drullperfen Kingdom, they're no threat. We should build up our colonies and our fleet in tandem to secure our position and perhaps even an alliance.

First Choice : Dove
Second Choice : None

The Obevni's target will be the Drull'Perfen Kingdom, they're no threat. We should build up our colonies and our fleet in tandem to secure our position and perhaps even an alliance.

If you want to build up our fleet and master the space, you should choose "Hawke" as your Second Choice.

(Sorry for my english)

We have seen a Sparrow-controlled assembly long enough! The threat of invasion will only loom larger as time flies. The Hawk Lobby will prepare Aetheria for that day. But it must start now!

It is worth nothing that your secondary vote only matters, if your party of choice fails to win at least 45%. If it is able to form a unitary government, it will.

If not, a secondary vote means you get some say in which minority party your party of choice chooses to work with, or what party might choose your party as a minority party.

That said, secondary votes are not required.

First Choice: Sparrow
Second Choice: Hawk

Wow. It looks to me that there is such a backlash to the Sparrowhawk coalition, that BOTH are being ousted for a Dove Majority government.

Well I for one am mostly pleased with Claws of Purples administration, I just believe that the Sparrowhawk Coalition could use a term of Hawks being in the lead.