• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Announcement:

Since both Vincent and I are leaving AARland, we will also bail out of the AuthAAR GFX Kit project.
If there is anyone to heed the call, please feel free to continue this project, the files are all here, just keep adding stuff to it.

Feel free to even start a new thread, just mention us as project starters. ;)

This is Laurence and Vincent, Totally Random Productions, signing off.

Farewell AARland.

I believe they have explained this in their AARs. No reason to have another thread detailing the same information.

And if someone else continues this graphics package, we can use this thread (it's already linked in the fAARq.) No need to start a new one.

Fine by us, but in that case someone ( meaning you Coz ) will have to change the link in our first post when a new version is created.

-Laurence

Fine by us, but in that case someone ( meaning you Coz ) will have to change the link in our first post when a new version is created.

-Laurence

If a member requires moderator assistance, I am sure they know where to go. Thanks. :)

I haven't had the time or need to use these tools yet. But the day approaches and they seem to make my job much easier. So thanks for this. :)

Guys, I downloaded the new version today (last time I downloaded was sometimes in November), and you can't believe how happy I was when I saw TRPAuthorkix/GFX Handbook:

------------------------------------

TUORE's MAP MAKING TUTORIAL - Tuore recently released a great tutorial on adding basic elements to a war map.
Find it here:

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?t=445061

------------------------------------

Too bad you are leaving us guys. You did a wonderfull job and someone (or the community will) continue it as the GFX kit is something usefull to any AAR-writer.

And I completely second cthulhu's remarks, I am going to need it shortly as well.

Thanks for the initiative Benjamin, lets hope others will pick up after you and continue to improve The AuthAAR GFX Kit!

-Laurence, Totally Random Productions

I'm sorry for the necromancy, but has someone even tried this? I need feedback if I am to improve on this. Please help!

Im downloading it right now, I'll give you some feedback when I'm done using it.

Edit: NVM the downloading process of it isn't really working. It freezes at 30-32%

Last edited:
Do you guys still need a non-Megaupload place to host this thing? I can donate my comcast webspace, since I have stuff there that wont go away for like, ever :p
Thank you, that would mean a lot to us, it safeguards the file for generations to come! :p

-L

I may be willing to pick it up and add some more stuff to it, though I usually play EU3 (I've played HoI2 before). Quick question though - for the tutorials, would it be okay to have offsite tutorials in there (as long as they're pertinent), or do they need to have been posted on the Paradox forums?

E: no, no, nothing, sorry.
tuore - you have been previously banned from AARland until the 17th of July. Your two weeks are not up yet. Expect to hear from the administrators.

I may be willing to pick it up and add some more stuff to it, though I usually play EU3 (I've played HoI2 before). Quick question though - for the tutorials, would it be okay to have offsite tutorials in there (as long as they're pertinent), or do they need to have been posted on the Paradox forums?

Feel free to copy paste the material in question and place it somewhere here on the forum, preferably in this thread, than than link to that particular post, k? :)

-Laurence