• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
4FII6MA.jpg
I don't mean to sound rude but why has it taken the dunmer portraits so long to make? Did some problems come up?

Anyone know which Daedra are which? I recognise the seeker, ogrim, dark seducer (and the one to the right's an auroran right? Or is that the one between the seeker and the ogrim?), flesh atronach (?), winged twilight, knight of order, hunger, golden saint...the others not so much. I know ESO's been fairly liberal with new daedra types and I stopped playing ages ago.

Anyone know which Daedra are which? I recognise the seeker, ogrim, dark seducer (and the one to the right's an auroran right? Or is that the one between the seeker and the ogrim?), flesh atronach (?), winged twilight, knight of order, hunger, golden saint...the others not so much. I know ESO's been fairly liberal with new daedra types and I stopped playing ages ago.
Row 1: Seeker, Skaafin, Orgim, Herne, Dark Seducer, Auroran, Flesh Atronach, Plague Lizard, Xivilai
Row 2: Ringed Twilight, Order Knight, Spiderkith, Hunger, Shrike, Golden Saint, Hoarvor Daedra, Wraith-of-Crows, Dremora