• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Glad you liked them :D
The Chimer holdings were initially designed for another race, but Etienne suggested they were more appropriate for the Chimer, a lost and mysterious Root race.

Many of the Settlement pics have a certain theme or lore to them which helps me to develop them - like the Forge temple of the Orcs, or the Snake temple of the Maormer, but some cultures are more vague, where we build upon lore - like the Anequina Khajiit are more rock painting/ cave temples like many desert cultures or the Dragon temple of the Po Tun, while for a a few we have to come up with something original - like the Ice Monolith of the Kamal.

Reactions:
Why weren't those awesome Dwemer portraits added?

index.php

They still need to be extracted to be put into the game, and Saffron wants to finish other projects before that because extracting takes quite a while.

Reactions:
All the Mer are getting a redesign, more a resolution upscaling and retouch of the details. They are also getting their Headgear and Clothing sets. The main Mer races will be implemented first and then the rest in order of importance. The Dwemer will be implemented at that point of time.

Reactions:
Will the Kothringi ever be implemented?

Will the Lilmothiit be implemented in any fashion?

There's no plans for either. We have a lot of races which are much, much more important and still need development and additional content. More races = more work for us, and there's enough as it is. It doesn't really justify the effort for races that (A) We know very little about, and (B) Don't factor into the game at all past a very early point.

This thread is for Saffron's art and questions related to his work. Please keep all other questions in this thread:

https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/questions-answers.740509/

Last edited:
Reactions:
Ok, here's my theory on the portraits:

Peryite, Vaermina, Jyggalag, Meridia, Molag Bal, Nocturnal, Namira, Sanguine, Mephala
Azura, Hermaeus Mora, Hircine, Clavicus Vile, Boethiah, Malacath, Mehrunes Dagon, WIP Uncle Sheo

Looks like it was a perfect time to come back and check the progress of the mod. New DD's to read and sexy new art! It's got me hyped and ready for the next release. Whenever it may be, I am ready! Very well done to the EK team. You're doing fantastic work on your mod.

Reactions: