• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
In regards to the possibility of Oblivion crisis(es) happening in the game, I think it would be great. I look forward to wiping out Cyrodil, any possible claimants to the throne and watch as Nirn is overrun with Daedra of various princes invading.

Reactions:
Can't wait for the next version of the mod now. :/

Reactions:
By the way, seeing both Jyggalag and Sheogorath with their own portraits, and knowing about all the stuff from Shivering Isles, what are the plans (if it isn't rude to ask) about the Jyggalag/Sheogorath thing?
Since the game does take place over literal thousands of years (I found the timeline in the documentation, from the Interregnum to the Skyrim Civil War is indeed thousands of years) it's likely there might be some sort of Mr. Jiggles events every once and a while.

Something to this effect, yes. The actual Lore* allows us to add the Daedric Princes and make them unplayable/non-interactable outside of targeted decisions and events (it's nice to have them to bounce back to); they'll also serve as the head of their religion but will be "off-map" in their own daedric realms. I hope to have it setup to allow characters to be banished there. The Almsivi on the other hand would require being placed "in-world", and making them non-interactable is a lot harder than the Daedra and there's the whole matter of fact that to include them as powerfully as they theoretically could have been during the 2nd era they'd basically be unstoppable, which makes for a very boring game.

*Remember the Daedra cannot directly interfere with Nirn on a grand scale, they use proxies even during Skyrim's time.
I assume you mean similar to how the Soul Cairn is currently. A group of immortal really powerful characters, with their own courts, similar to mercenaries and landless patricians without the mansion.

I look forward to see what the dev team does with the daedric princes, their religions, and other key characters like mannimarco. I noticed the princes have an invisible trait, that usually means there's something unfinished there. Either every prince has their own trait or just an additional "Daedric Prince" trait to separate them from other Dremora.

Reactions:
I assume you mean similar to how the Soul Cairn is currently. A group of immortal really powerful characters, with their own courts, similar to mercenaries and landless patricians without the mansion.

All of the Daedric princes currently exist in the game at the start date. But they all die quickly after the game starts due to their age.

Updated with the upcoming Settlement Pics :D

Hmm let's see if I can guess who those pics belong to:

First row: Dunmer, Falmer/Kamal,Bosmer
Second row: No clue, no clue, Redguards
Third Row: Akaviri, Ayleid, Dwemer

Exactly 2 of those might be correct ;)

Tip: none of those buildings belong to the men races.

Well damn, two out of seven is at least something I suppose. So are these the pics for the castle holding? And will there be others for temple and city holdings too?

The order from top left to bottom right of the settlements are: Altmer (city), Kamal (fort), Argonian (city), Maormer (fort), Chimer (temple), Anequinan Khajiit (city), Pellitinan Khajiit (fort), Ayleid (city) and Dwemer ("temple")

Edit: And I still don't understand why the Dwemer settlements are upside-down.

The order from top left to bottom right of the settlements are: Altmer (city), Kamal (fort), Argonian (city), Maormer (fort), Chimer (temple), Anequinan Khajiit (city), Pellitinan Khajiit (fort), Ayleid (city) and Dwemer ("temple")

Edit: And I still don't understand why the Dwemer settlements are upside-down.

If that is a Moamer fort, then they look artistically like one of the Druchii settlements from the Warhammer mod.

Also, the Dwemer are the faction most able to build any kind of settlement upside-down, tis the advantage of living underground. Though hilariously unsafe to build like that, but then again when was the last time they built anything safe? :p

Reactions:
@Montezuma II, you came to the right place ;)

Initially, Korba wanted the Kamal to be human-ish with a strong nomadic element to them. The "snow demon" aspect of them would be based on their reputation, similar to the Vikings I suppose. This would also explain their seasonal raiding. Yet leaving them to be just nomads doesn't do justice to the Kamal and the mysterious continent they come from.

After some discussion, we came up with the current Kamal who are humanoid, and appearance wise human, and certainly interbreed-able with most humans but there is more than meets the eye aesthetic to them. Similar to their neighbors the Tsaesci, there is more going on with these raiders, their motives and cultural goals. If you look at their priest (shaman) headgear, the Kamal seem to have their own unique magic focus, inspired by their harsh elemental surroundings . As we develop them more, we hope to bring the players more glimpses of this.

Stylistically speaking, the Kamal are based on a combination of Maori (with their elaborate mystical body tattoos), and Siberian nomads. Their head dresses are elaborate and fear inducing playing up their horned demons reputation with anyone who encounters them.

All Akavir are heavily East Asian based - the Tsaesci being a refined combination of Japanese and Chinese (visual) and Indian (magic, practices), the upcoming Po Tun a combination of early Han Chinese and Tibetan, and the Monkeymen a combination of South East Asian and Indian.

Feel free to ask away!

Reactions: