• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
HYPE

Reactions:
Is it possible that the Tribunal will show up eventually as Barons or something?

Ah well, the Daedric Princes are pretty cool as well

Looking forward to seeing how they're going to work

Assuming that this adds Daedric princes as some sort of characters you can somehow interact with,
Why can't the same be done for ALMSIVI as well?

I wouldn't add them as barons though.
I personally suspect the Daedric princes can either be summoned on their date of summoning for a boon or something, or they hold a title like e_meridia, which they cannot lose and nobody can claim, and is a fixture like the Ecumenical Patriarchs in Ck2.

Looking forward to see how this pans out :)
Really beautiful art!

Assuming that this adds Daedric princes as some sort of characters you can somehow interact with,
Why can't the same be done for ALMSIVI as well?

I wouldn't add them as barons though.
I personally suspect the Daedric princes can either be summoned on their date of summoning for a boon or something, or they hold a title like e_meridia, which they cannot lose and nobody can claim, and is a fixture like the Ecumenical Patriarchs in Ck2.

Looking forward to see how this pans out :)
Really beautiful art!

Something to this effect, yes. The actual Lore* allows us to add the Daedric Princes and make them unplayable/non-interactable outside of targeted decisions and events (it's nice to have them to bounce back to); they'll also serve as the head of their religion but will be "off-map" in their own daedric realms. I hope to have it setup to allow characters to be banished there. The Almsivi on the other hand would require being placed "in-world", and making them non-interactable is a lot harder than the Daedra and there's the whole matter of fact that to include them as powerfully as they theoretically could have been during the 2nd era they'd basically be unstoppable, which makes for a very boring game.

*Remember the Daedra cannot directly interfere with Nirn on a grand scale, they use proxies even during Skyrim's time.

Reactions:
Something to this effect, yes. The actual Lore* allows us to add the Daedric Princes and make them unplayable/non-interactable outside of targeted decisions and events (it's nice to have them to bounce back to); they'll also serve as the head of their religion but will be "off-map" in their own daedric realms. I hope to have it setup to allow characters to be banished there. The Almsivi on the other hand would require being placed "in-world", and making them non-interactable is a lot harder than the Daedra and there's the whole matter of fact that to include them as powerfully as they theoretically could have been during the 2nd era they'd basically be unstoppable, which makes for a very boring game.

*Remember the Daedra cannot directly interfere with Nirn on a grand scale, they use proxies even during Skyrim's time.

Well while Almsivi did interact, they also seem aloof. For instance, in ESO they pretty much let you do all the work and only give advices and such, in fact, Almalexia only acted when the enemy was literally invading her city, and even then she let you do most of the work. Thus having them off the map similar to the Daedric princes but allowing you to commune with them would be a fair compromise.

Considering not having them exist in any way is worse, isn't it?

Last edited:
Not to me, but then I did enjoy going 1-on-1 with Vivec in many attempts at killing him, damn spear-rubbing phony.

Well the best way to solve that dilemma would be to convert them into strong but proper characters after the events of Morrowind (Assuming it goes the same way with the Heart phasing away and the Tribunal becoming mortal). But keep them as "off the map" gods until then..

Last edited:
Reactions: