• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

saffronmar

Sergeant
53 Badges
Sep 26, 2010
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Hearts of Iron III Collection
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Iron Cross
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Surviving Mars: Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • BATTLETECH
  • Surviving Mars
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • BATTLETECH - Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Shadowrun: Dragonfall
  • Shadowrun: Hong Kong
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Hearts of Iron IV: La Resistance
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Prison Architect
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Imperator: Rome Sign Up
  • BATTLETECH: Heavy Metal
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Sign Up
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Stellaris
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • 500k Club
  • Victoria 2
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Divine Wind
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Darkest Hour
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
Hello to all the patient fans of the Elder Kings mod,

This thread will henceforth contain all art related posts of the Elder Kings mod from previews to polite discussions and of course feedback on Portraits, Event pictures etc. I will also discuss how certain visuals evolved, if people are interested.

The Dremora now have their own portrait set

Dremora_preview.jpg

The Dwemer return...in the SVN!

e7oeGl7.jpg

Upcoming feature - The very many varieties of Daedric servants.

zMbdEIy.jpg

Previous:

A preview of an upcoming experimental feature.

NrswJ7y.jpg

Now in honor of another feature being discussed by the team,

m3UfMQ8.jpg

Coming up in the next update, unique Settlement pics! Here is a small preview for our fans to enjoy.

djYcfNt.jpg

To further stimulate the wonderful conversations happening in the Racial suggestion threads, in particular the Orsimer, I'm attaching a couple of Event Pics :)

DfBgj89.jpg

Na9GNbH.jpg

Regards,
EK Dev Team

Last edited:
Reactions:
Which one is Sheogorath? I can't seem to find cheese on any of the portraits...

Reactions:
Which one is Sheogorath? I can't seem to find cheese on any of the portraits...

Sheogorath isn't finished yet I think. Right now that shows;
Azura > Hermaeus (my favourite, the eyes staring out of a cloud of infinite swirling darkness) > Hircine > Clavicus Vile > Boethiah > Malacath > Mehrunes Dagon

Reactions:
Amazing, you guys have some of the best art in all of CK2 mods.
This^

The one thing I think sets this mod apart visually is the hard work and quality of your artists to make the races and flavorful art that is so specific to the TES universe a reality in this mod.

Also you have the best looking Orcs of any mod. :)

Reactions:
Very pretty. No clue who is who(though I could guess which one might be Meridia?) granted.
Come on, what about Peryite. He is probably the easiest Daedric Prince to recognize.

Let's see if I can get them all right. Korbah already revealed the bottom row, so I guess I have a head start.
Mephala - Vaermina - Jyggalag - Meridia - Molag Bal - Nocturnal - Peryite - Namira - Sanguine
(Azura - Hermaeus - Hircine - Clavicus Vile - Boethiah - Malacath - Mehrunes Dagon) - Sheogorath

Overall, they are gorgeous. Can'T say I find this fact surprising, after seeing all the art assets that were created for 0.1.6.

Though I have to say, if I'm correct about my order, I don't know how to feel about Sanguine. Blue doesn't really fit him in my opinion.

Last edited:
Reactions:
Come on, what about Peryite. He is probably the easiest Daedric Prince to recognize.

Let's see if I can get them all right. Korbah already revealed the bottom row, so I guess I have a head start.
Mephala - Vaermina - Jyggalag - Meridia - Molag Bal - Nocturnal - Peryite - Namira - Sanguine
(Azura - Hermaeus - Hircine - Clavicus Vile - Boethiah - Malacath - Mehrunes Dagon) - Sheogorath

Overall, they are gorgeous. Can'T say I find this fact surprising, after seeing all the art assets that were created for 0.1.6.

Though I have to say, if I'm correct about my order, I don't know how to feel about Sanguine. Blue doesn't really fit him in my opinion.
Peryite has never really been a daedric prince that I noticed or paid attention to. If anything I tend to forget he exists and I've yet to do his daedric quest in Skyrim despite all the time spent on it. At least I can't recall ever doing it. I'm not sure I ever found his shrine there either. :oops:

Reactions:
Peryite has never really been a daedric prince that I noticed or paid attention to. If anything I tend to forget he exists and I've yet to do his daedric quest in Skyrim despite all the time spent on it. At least I can't recall ever doing it. I'm not sure I ever found his shrine there either. :oops:
His artifact is Spellbreaker, so if you have that, you have done it

Reactions:
By the way, seeing both Jyggalag and Sheogorath with their own portraits, and knowing about all the stuff from Shivering Isles, what are the plans (if it isn't rude to ask) about the Jyggalag/Sheogorath thing?