• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Flame13223

Lt. General
26 Badges
Aug 16, 2016
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Imperator: Rome - Magna Graecia
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall - Revelations
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Tyranny - Bastards Wound
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Tyranny: Gold Edition
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Stellaris
  • Tyranny - Tales from the Tiers
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
One of my problems with Tyranny's ending is that Nerat and Graven Ashe and Tunon and Bleden Mark are all WAY too weak. Killing them should feel like this massive fight and challenge but even on hard difficulties its just too easy. Now ofc I usually gear up super hard and finish all the side quests before finishing the game but even so, I expected more of a challenge. In all honesty even if I had a weaker party I think I could kill em fairly easily. I wish they were more of a challenge to defeat.

Upvote 0
Same here. I had roflstomped an archon and then just had to quit, because at that point difficulty reached seal clubbing level. Really shame, because otherwise setting and story are intriguing (I salute writers).

You may try to search for some mods, but runaway power creep is so bad the game would require quite substantial changes, not just tweaked value here and there.

Same here. I had roflstomped an archon and then just had to quit, because at that point difficulty reached seal clubbing level. Really shame, because otherwise setting and story are intriguing (I salute writers).

You may try to search for some mods, but runaway power creep is so bad the game would require quite substantial changes, not just tweaked value here and there.
I dunno if this has been patched out already but there's the combo with Volcanic weapon enchantment where on a critical strike you release a wave of lava, but it works on abilities and skills too, so if you have a dual wield attacker with a flurry of blows or Lantry's quilstorm then you can release like 5-10 waves of lava that all damage the enemies in a large AoE line. It even works with Ebb so its kind of an OPAF combination. I like combos like that bc it makes you think about the spells and skills more and the possibilities but it made the game so trivial on my first playthrough that I just never felt challenged no matter the fight.

totally agree.. way to easy.. on my first play doing a dis favored run, i killed tunon first chance it let me.. bleedin mark was a decent fight, hardest i had yet.. then i slaughterd tunon within like 2 seconds... the voices was way to easy....

totally agree.. way to easy.. on my first play doing a dis favored run, i killed tunon first chance it let me.. bleedin mark was a decent fight, hardest i had yet.. then i slaughterd tunon within like 2 seconds... the voices was way to easy....
I'd actually love it if you could fight Tunon AND Bleden Mark at the same time. Would be super cool and maybe an actual challenge.

I'd wish the Voices would have scarlet furies and other chorus members backhing him up, maybe even an option to intimidate some recruits into abandoning him before the fight if you had the right points.

Graven Ashe is also pretty weak, but at least he's an old guy so it makes some sense. He could use some backup too though, and in his case perhaps a persuasion path to convince some of his men to put their weapons down or narrative path - SPOILERS - where Ashe's daughter (if you saved her baby) comes in and convinces Ashe to stand down or even help you. Maybe she could take on the mantle of leadership of the Disfavored and support you in your rebellion against Kyros.