• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I wholeheartedly agree with that sentiment.

Fantastic AAR all around, from the gameplay itself to the historical setting and detail! And let's not forget how pretty it is to look at!

Eagerly awaiting your conclusion Sybot!

I've said it once, and I shall say it again. Bravo, Sybot! This epilogue is proving just as interesting as I had imagined. Your world certainly feels perfectly plausible – something telling, I always find, of a higher-quality AAR. :)

I am voting for this in the ACA's without any doubt, it's by far the best AAR I have ever read.
I eagerly await the next AAR, maybe a hard choice next time, like Serbia, Morocco or even Punjab?

I fully support the idea of playing Morocco

Hello everyone, and sincere apologies for the long absence.

As might be clear, I won't be finishing the epilogue for this AAR. I haven't been able to write in a way which feels entirely satisfactory for a conclusion to the AAR, as most of my attempts to chart the world' future lead to Persia falling out of focus and it was harder to come up with plausible events without the structure of gameplay to kep it together. It doesn't feel right to leave it unfinished, but I think the ending of the main portion of the AAR is satisfactory enough and I've learned some lessons about how not to structure my stories in future.

Thank you all for reading, and I hope you'll enjoy my next AAR which I'm currently planning and will mostly likely be a CK2 AAR.

Can you post it here when you start? Loved this AAR and am sure your CK2 one will be great. :)

Can you post it here when you start? Loved this AAR and am sure your CK2 one will be great. :)

I very much concur, and repeat the request. Sad to this one go without a final ending, but it was a great read nevertheless. Looking forward to your next project now with all due anticipation. :)

I echo the rest. Sad to see it go, but it was great while it lasted. Please notify us here when you start your next story.:)

I had heard about your AAR and decided to take a look ... and Imust say it was amazing : the little captions under the images, the political situations, especially the Persian Revolution was awesome in my opinion. It's sad it won't get the end of the epilogue but well better leave it there than doing a rushed work that would please no one.
It's sad I wasn't there when you wrote it but well that's life :p

Reactions:
I think the ending is fine enough as it is. You have to leave somewhere and I'm ok with the conlcusion of Chinese-Japanese war being left open (though I suspect they're in for a defeat considering how the rest of the great powers already seem pretty ticked off at the way Japan has been expanding). If it's something mayor you could just give us the cliff-notes version of what happens in the final epilogue.