• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

AnaxXiphos

Colonel
21 Badges
Jun 25, 2013
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Magicka
  • Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Teleglitch: Die More Edition
  • Victoria 2
  • War of the Roses
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Humble Paradox Bundle
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Shadowrun: Hong Kong
  • Prison Architect
By Meneth's suggestion, I present a work-in-progress thread specifically devoted to my artistic ramblings. This thread is primarily for examples, updates, and feedback related to graphics I've added to existing mods, with a particular emphasis on HIP related mods.

#Links to Mods Containing My Work
#Requests, Usage, and Feedback
  • I am not currently taking requests. I plan to open up the queue again at some point, but other commitments are currently keeping me busy. If you've already made a request, have no fear, I will finish all current requests.
  • If you'd like to reuse an already existing graphic then feel free to make a request. I'm usually going to say yes, as I'm not very picky about how my art gets used. The only thing I demand is that I get credit.
  • Note that it's still possible I might refuse the reuse of existing graphics in certain specific cases, but if I do refuse I'd be happy to take a request for custom art instead.
  • And for reference, whenever practical it's my preference to do custom work for each mod. (I wouldn't want to recreate a dozen versions of the same trait, for example, but I also wouldn't want to have six different mods using the same decision icon for different decisions when they might be used together.)
  • As far as feedback goes, feel free to post in this thread with any feedback related to my graphics work. It doesn't matter which mod it's from.
#Graphics Library

#HIP Mods

Project Balance

VIET

#Other Mods

Ancient Religions

CK2+

Deus Meus et Omnia

Diadochi Kings

Inis Fáil

Internet Kings

Lux Invicta

Middle Earth Project

Monasteries and Mendicants

Patron Deities

Retired Council Mod

Witcher Kings

Last edited:
Reactions:
Excellent! Maybe it'd be a good idea to put up the dowload links here as well?

This thread is specifically for examples, updates, and feedback for icons I've added to existing mods, with a particular emphasis on HIP related mods such as VIET and PB. I'm not actually going to provide separate downloads, since it's extra work and I'm lazy. I'll go ahead and add that information to the OP.

Small request for you:
Ziji just added a decision to the beta branch to bring your children back to your court if they've somehow ended up at another person's court before the age of majority.
Feel like making an icon for it? A variation on the "bring family out of hiding" icon might work well.

i guess vanilla modifiers (provinces and characters) are in need of your talent ;)

Small request for you:
Ziji just added a decision to the beta branch to bring your children back to your court if they've somehow ended up at another person's court before the age of majority.
Feel like making an icon for it? A variation on the "bring family out of hiding" icon might work well.

Done:

Might revisit later, but quick and dirty works for now.

i guess vanilla modifiers (provinces and characters) are in need of your talent ;)

Well, as a matter of fact I did already make up some hourglasses for PB to use for its character cooldowns:

Last edited:
First, let me say that I'm very impressed by your work! :)

I do take requests, so feel free to ask. Keep in mind that I'm more likely to accept a request if it's fairly limited in nature or if it's for a mod I personally use.

I'm not a modder myself (beyond my own private customizations), but one thing that could be nice for a lot of mods, and doesn't exist yet so far as I know, is a revised set of icons for the gender laws that covers the two enatic laws.

I'm not a modder myself (beyond my own private customizations), but one thing that could be nice for a lot of mods, and doesn't exist yet so far as I know, is a revised set of icons for the gender laws that covers the two enatic laws.

Hmm... I could've sworn someone made a full set before, but I searched around and couldn't find it. Nonetheless, here's the product of a couple minutes of work:

I'm not sure if anyone cares to actually implement these anywhere, but here they are.

Last edited:
You're welcome.

---

Here's the next round of PB decision icons, up for feedback:

From left to right: take a loan, repay a loan, transfer dejure vassal, war check toggle, holy war check, subjugation check, violate baqt
Those are lovely.