• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Here's a couple of Crisis of the Confederation icons:

That's for the Cyberneticists and the Bio-Directionists.

I'm almost done with concepts for every single Crisis group! Just four more to go...

I'm also nearing the finish line on the Diadochi Kings request. I'm probably putting a little too much effort into trying to find something historical to base them on; so many of the Diadochi requests are for religions which have little or no information available. (And I also haven't been very productive lately, for a variety of reasons, but that's another story.)

I'm also nearing the finish line on the Diadochi Kings request. I'm probably putting a little too much effort into trying to find something historical to base them on; so many of the Diadochi requests are for religions which have little or no information available. (And I also haven't been very productive lately, for a variety of reasons, but that's another story.)
Thanks, it's good to hear there's been progress. When will you be taking requests again?

If you need some ideas, ask us!

Are your services still available? I really hope so.

Are your services still available? I really hope so.

At the moment, no; I'm not currently taking further requests, and I don't know when I might begin again.

On the subject of previous requests, here's a few more Diadochi Kings concepts:

That's Canaanite, Armenian, and Berber. Colors are, as usual, subject to change.

At the moment, no; I'm not currently taking further requests, and I don't know when I might begin again.

That's Canaanite, Armenian, and Berber. Colors are, as usual, subject to change.

I like them all. Especially the Armenian one.

I like them all. Especially the Armenian one.

Asking both Xiphos and Rickinator here; Can I use the Canaanite and Berber symbols for those same religions in LI? Don't worry about heresy recolours or resizing, I can do that myself.

Also, is the Canaanite symbol based on this? Nice catch there!

Asking both Xiphos and Rickinator here; Can I use the Canaanite and Berber symbols for those same religions in LI? Don't worry about heresy recolours or resizing, I can do that myself.

Also, is the Canaanite symbol based on this? Nice catch there!

For my part, I'm definitely fine with LI using these icons. I will be producing the smaller and heresy variations as well, in case you get permission and don't want to bother with that. (I've only got three more concepts to work out for the DK request.)

As for the Canaanite symbol: Yep. They loved those conical hats, and versions with horns were portrayed with gods associated with bulls, so it seemed like a good fit.

Hey AnaxX, do you possibly happen to have a double-barred cross religion icon already done somewhere? :p

Do you mean something like this cross I made some time ago for the 480 mod?

Ah, no, unfortunately those do not fit.
I was thinking of one more along the lines of this:

Croix_de_Lorraine_1.png

In the Viet religions section there is Nestorian, Hindu, Buddhist, West African, blank, blank, and Zun. What are the blank ones?

Ibadi, Gnostic, and Yazidi, because the last icon isn't Zun. VIET Immersion, when it eventually returns, will use the default Zun icon, and the Yazidi icon will be changed in color a bit so it's more obviously a different religion.

Ibadi, Gnostic, and Yazidi, because the last icon isn't Zun. VIET Immersion, when it eventually returns, will use the default Zun icon, and the Yazidi icon will be changed in color a bit so it's more obviously a different religion.

So does that mean that Gnosticism will be added in some later update? I'm just a bit confused as to how you would do that with something that is so loose. It's more of an theological stance than an actual religion.

So does that mean that Gnosticism will be added in some later update? I'm just a bit confused as to how you would do that with something that is so loose. It's more of an theological stance than an actual religion.

The VIET religions are in the purview of cybrxkhan, not myself, so you'd have to be asking him questions about that in the VIET dedicated threads. I just make pictures!