• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
aldriq said:
Oh my, I've got an awful lot of catch-up to do! I remember when this AAR was only 3 pages long :eek:

Those were good times... glad to see you back here ;) , it's really been a long time, you're one of my oldest readers, and I would be to bad to disappoint you (I've already disappointed the others like three times :p ), so as we say here in Mexico "la tercera es la vencida", I'll try, one last time to rebuild it, because, I say it again it really hurts me having to leave this AAR like this.

Forget, this AAR is definitely ended, my third try didn't work and I just bought NA, so expect a new AAR shortly. But before, I want to say a few words for all my readers:

To all the "All Island AAR" Readers:
First I want to thank you all for supporting me during the whole AAR, from the times when you voted for the lucky country, Brunei, I would play with, till now, when a mistake made this come to a bitter end. I want to thank you for sharing your thoughts and opinions about what should my next move be, posting a comment every update and making me continue when an update didn't come, I really appreciated it. Thank you too for all of those who have voted for it at the ACA. It really hurts to have to conclude in this way, but, such is life. My most sincere apology and I promise a new AAR soon(suggestions accepted), which I'm sure will grow with the help of all the readAARs out there. So here is where everything ends and again, thanks to all for your support. Long live to the insular empire of Brunei!

Capibara​

Long Live Brunei !! Either way , it was a fun and unique idea , Capibara . I'm sad to see it go but I also have hope that you will dazzle us with a fun idea as well in the future !

Pity you couldn't recover the game file in the end, I would have loved to see a second invasion of Japan.

Don't worry Capibara, it's been a great AAR, I'm sure the next one you start will be just as good fun -and hopefully you won't lose the game files ;)

Pity, it was a great AAR. But as you say, such is life. Now you just need to start again with NA. ;)

And if you try it with MEIOU, you'll have more islands.... and you'll have to struggle against the remainders of the Majapahit empire :D

Brunei viktor !

It's a shame you couldn't rebuild the files - I'll be looking forward to whatever you try next because I enjoyed this AAR very much.