• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Rex and Ultio will keep contacting the decoders in the attempt of saving/destroying the world ... so there's still a chance, if you know which one of them is attempting to save the world.

As soon as I change the hard drive, maybe in 2 weeks...the Apocalypse may start!
I'm getting too many blue screens on this one to start anything.

REVENGE: ACT I
Infiltrate into the Human mind

latest

As the Humans are getting closer and closer to the Sirussian capital, Eileo, the Emperor launched "Operation Sacrifice". This operation was meant to kill every last Sirussian on the planet, no Sirussian was about to be left behind, to be enslaved by the flithy Humans.
But the Emperor knew what he was doing, he called me, the most experienced soldier of all. The only one capable of resisting any kind of paradox.
He called me to the Palace. He showed me the Paradox Machine and told me his last and ultimate strategy to save the Sirussian people.
First act: Infiltrate into the Human mind.
"From now on, you will be called ULTIO. "The last". You are our last hope, you are the last Sirussian soldier, but you will be our God."
In the first act, I needed to enter the Paradox Machine, travel through space and time and infiltrate into the Human mind. I took form of a spirit. A travelling and a lonely spirit encouraged by the thought of revenge.
The Emperor told me about that spirit form, I had to to take form of a Human. A PROPHET ... but not only one. I choosed to take form of not one, but two Humans, in the same time. There will be two prophets.

ACT II: Rebirth of the Sirussian Blood.

THIS IS REX! WHILE I WAS FIGHTING WITH ULTIO IN BEIJING, I MANAGED TO STEAL A BOOK FROM THE SIRUSSIAN! I MANAGED TO DECODE THE FIRST ACT! IT TOOK ME SO MUCH TIME, BUT THIS MAY BE OUR ONLY WAY TO COUNTER HIS PLANS!

ACT II: Rebirth of the Sirussian Blood.

Once I will get to posses the two Prophets, I will start to reproduce with the Humans. As horrible as it sounds, there can be no revenge, without the indirect help of the Humans. All the women of the two empires will give birth to the new Sirussian Army. I'm afraid this act will take like one half of century. But the Humans will be totally shocked when they will see the Sirussian Army rising from their fellow people.

Well, this entry is very realistic as the sirrussians had been conquered by the humans and it only seems fair for them to possess the Prophets and to raise an army under the oppressors noses.

Wow, I've discovered this AAR and in like 2-3 hours, I have read everything. It's hard to describe this AAR, it just..Awesome ! Even if there is some thing that I didn't really understand because I was not reading this AAR before, like the decoder thing, but I really want to read what's next !

ACT III: Total War
Once the Sirussian Army is raised, there will be a total war against all the Humans on Earth. If anything goes wrong, I will contact the Sirussian Empire, which is still there, not being affected by the dimension anomalies. Unless they were destroyed by some Martians in these dimiensions, I will combine my Sirussian army with the Emperor's Sirussian army.
There is no room for mistakes ... still, this is something I would do only in a desperate circustance, as I want all of the Sirussian Empire for myself, not just the Earth.

Chapter XXVI:
The Apocalypse

The Union of the Dimensions

apocalyptic-374208_640.jpg

My name is Antonov. I am the Russian Prophet of the Apocalypse.
I was meant to die in the First World War in Gatchina, together with my family. Ultio saved my life.
From then my life was dedicated to something I knew nothing about, to the Sirussians. Ultio illuminated me. He promised me that I will rule all of Russia, all of Europe, that I will become one of the Gods of the Sirussians.
With the Great War over, I joined the bolsheviks, we won the civil wars and moved on ... to the Second World War, where I was leading my men in Stalingrad, unfortunately we lost the battle ... and the war. But we survived. Stalin was murdered, and Ultio made sure I was to follow in command of the Soviet Union. We took revenge on the Germans for the two wars, and crushed them all the way from Urals to France. I am the supreme leader of the Soviet Union.

My name is Okami. Or that's how I was called by my comrades in the war against the Soviet Union in Siberia. I was supposed to die in Beijing, but Ultio saved my life and gave me everything. Knowledge, power, victories. Together with the Soviet Union we crushed the Chinese. And then moved back to America to take revenge. Ultio didn't let me to fight in Pacific, instead he made sure I was to join the Communist Party of Japan. And now here I am, the supreme leader of Japan. The conqueror of Malaysia, Indonesia, Indochina and most of the Pacific. We still couldn't land on American soil like in the last war, but we surely destroyed their influence in Asia.

My name is Gunther. A former soldier of the Waffen SS. I fought for Germany with the price of my life. No matter the situation, I was there to help. From the freezing fronts of Russia to the terrible hot temperatures in Sicily. That happend a long time ago.
Everything changed when our glorious leader, Adolf Hitler died. The Reich was destroyed by the civil war between Wehrmacht and SS. We definetely fought hard. We had to kill our brothers in order to achieve victory and to mantain control over Europe. After that bloody war, I had a vision. A person introduced himself as Rex. He told me about the future, about how the Soviet hordes will destroy the Reich we built .. and so it happend. We had to give up the German land, nuked and destroyed by the civil war, and conquer Africa, Britain and Middle East. We managed to hold the Russians in Spain, Italy and Greece however...and this all thanks to Rex, which assured me the title of Fuhrer.
We are ready for the Apocalypse. He told me everything. Everything about the dimensions. We are ready. We shall rather die than to be controled by Sirussians. He illuminated me! He showed me how the Germans fought against the Sirussians long time ago. We shall take our revenge.

The Prophecy is completed!! The Soviet Union and the Empire of the Red Sun are at their peak! The Prophets made sure to expand the Sirussian seed to the females of their empires! The Sirro-Human Army shall rise once the dimensions are united!
The Two Empires has risen! Revenge! REVENGE! AND REVENGE! That's the final battle of the Humans. The Sirussians will rule the Earth no matter what!
RISE, MY SOLDIERS! FOR THE PROPHECY HAS BEEN DONE!

st2C3w.jpg

3fV0xL.jpg

CkeMPs.jpg

Just a reminder ... the other 3 AAR's, the Russian, Japanese and SS are not yet finished, and I might still update them, even though now you may know all the story cuz of those Prophets of Spoilers xD

And yeah. All of the Decoder's decisions created this world.
Ultio: "Should I save Antonov?"
One of the decoders: "Sure, what can go wrong?" :D

Don't you worry, the world is not finished. I made Ultio to look good, Antonov and Okami too. Who would've let those AAR protagonists to die? ;)

If Ultio did his job ... it means he no longer needs you.
But...Rex is still there, desperate for help from the decoders. A huge decision will pop up these days, which might decide the fate of this. So stay tunned, cuz da Sirussians are back. Stronger than ever!