• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The End of An Era

avp4.jpg

With the invasion of Norway and with the massacre of Plymouth, the Soviets were totally demoralised. They knew that our intention on going through Scandinavia, so they redeployed what remained of the Soviet Army in Norway.
This only left a gap into their defenses in Western Europe, which was also invaded.
Portugal and Spain, without the help of the Russian Army were quickly liberated by the Human Empire.
The Soviets started to think about it. They thought that either the Scandinavian or the Western Front is a decoy .... so they started to redeploy troops to France .. but this didn't help. Paris was to be captured before their arrival, while in North, we already reached Finland.
More and more countries decided that the Russians couldn't handle the situation anymore, so they switched sides. These were mainly the Balkan States, where the Soviet power was almost null.
Now, with the Russians fighting in Asia, Finland, France, the Balkans and more importantly, in space against the Sirussians, nobody gave them a chance.
It wasn't long until the Human Empire reached Leningrad and Berlin ... the road to Moscow was opened.
The casualties of the Soviets were growing each day ... only to find themselves fighting to the last man in Moscow ... which was liberated after an encirclement .. the Soviet governament had no where to flee ..
The big surprise was to find Napoleon and his three souls in a cell in Moscow. We knew that the Soviets were using the power of the Souls of Pyrokar .. this explained the shape of Napoleon ... he was finnaly growing older .. he was blind, he couldn't speak .. he was .. useless. The Soviets drained all of the power from him and from the souls.
This made me to realised .. if the Soviets have Napoleon .. which was captured during the Soviet Invasion of Napoleonic Europe, the Sirussians are surely having Kan and his three souls as well after their victory in the Sirussian Civil War. We had to act quickly.
My Planet was finnaly liberated .. the Humans are free .. but the Sirussians are waiting us in the Space ...

With the fall of the Soviet Union, the Sirussians managed to capture more than half of the Soviet Planets ... In the end, this proved to be useless for them, this just made the war longer.
With our army invading Sirus, the Sirussians were desperate, they started to use nukes on their planet when they had to retreat. They destroyed their industry, their bases .. everything...but this didn't stop us. We advanced, and advanced ... but the Sirussians started to dig in and to transfrom the advanced warfare into trench warfare .. this was a disastrous act. The thunder war became a slow war ... in the cities the Sirussian civilians were well prepared...the Humans can no more trust any Sirussian. The Civilians used their suicidal weapon in case of getting caught, killing everything in range of 5 meters, including them.
And then, after liberating a city, we found ourselves fighting in the trenches again with what remained of the Sirussian Army.
In the end, after more than 10 years of fighting on Sirus, Eileo, the Sirussian capital was captured ... Kan, the posessor of the other three souls was found dead alongside with the Sirussian Emperor ... the war was over.
But the Sirussian Emperor commited suicide only after he wrote a letter, which was found in his hand.

The Humans, the underestimated creatures of the Universe ... how incredible .. they never seem to stop fighting for their freedom.
Our Gods should curse the day when we arrived in Egypt .. their God gave us a clear sign to never come back to Earth ... he destroyed us ... now, not their God, but them are destroying us.
The Nazis were the first to show us the way the Humans are fighting ... giving everything they can to destroy their enemy .. uniting the whole planet in a crusade against us, just to arrive at the gates of Moscow and our portal .. and then to find themselves destroyed only after Xardas knew that the only way to defeat them is to use nuclear bombs.
This only determined the Humans more ... the Americans invaded our fortress in Europe, and when they were about to destroy us, our emperor again knew that the only way to defeat the Humans are to use nuclear bombs. With what this helped? Just several centuries of power .. and then to find the Humans growing from their ashes and to destroy them, with nukes or not .. the Human will can not be destroyed. This is what they learned us in their way.
They even came to our planet .. just for our Emperor to realise that the only way to destroy the Humans is to use a time machine, destroying the time, making an apolyptical world on Earth ... with what that helped? This time, only a hand of Humans destroyed the emperor ... which only created the corrupt League of Justice, ruled by the 12 souls from the emperor Pyrokar. With what that helped? With nothing. Napoleon grew to power, same as Kan. The Napoleonic Earth was destroyed by the Soviets, while the Republican Sirus was destroyed by the Imperialists? With what that helped? Once again, with nothing.
Black holes, bringing planets to our Solar System and wars .... what could you 'love' more?
Luckily, this Human realised that the war is in vain ... that we may live in peace ... he destroyed the Soviet Empire and then he came to us ... I had nothing to do but to respect my ancestors and Gods and to use everything possible to protect my planet ... in the end, the Human will proved to be superior. I write this with the will of showing the Humans that the Sirussians, even if they want or not, they may not live in peace with the Humans. This is why I tried to destroy my planet and my population. If the Humans are to win, the Sirussians will have to die.
The war may be over, but if you Humans read that .. you better be cautios .. from your experience, the Sirussians everytime got an ace in their sleeve. One Sirussian on this Planet must have survived and maybe on this time he is already planning something.

The End?

Ending it here? Its a good ending, but you didn't get to a hundred pages.

Also, I think I'm going to cry if this is the end.

Give next update plox, we all know that this is not the end :D This AAR cannot end

Okay ... if anyone is wondering why I passed all of these updates and going straight to the fall of the Sirussian Empire .. the reason is the constant crashes I got while fighting the Soviets ... I had to pass it ... and for the Sirussian war, I thought that it will become boring because I already fought two times on Sirus and doh ...
And yea... this is not the end, this will continue, there may be some more updates from C-12 about his story and all the secrets of the Sirro-Human wars.
While he may post these updates, I'm waiting patiently this mod:
HYgbfkC.png

[video=youtube;Z6wcw5jWRhc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6wcw5jWRhc[/video]

If possible add this speech to the video :3