• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
In 3 days will be the birthday of the AAR! :)
A great story is incoming from a user. I will not mention the name, nor the story.
What I can say is that this story will be a great relevation, which will resolve all of the mysteries of the AAR.

C12

assassin_enchene_regular_by_ptitvinc-d61wvzv.jpg

Database Journal:#1 The Relevation

I am C12 and I am coming from the year of 3000 AC. I'm taking part of the secret organization which is called "Oculus", an organization which seemed to be good and which was taking care of changing everything that exists in the Universe! The organization was divided in more twigs which were taking care of different things for the planets, or corporations in the political, military, medicine and technology sense.
But it wasn't like that.....I was taking part of a secret twig made of 12 special soldiers which were supposed to repair the mistakes of the past. We had no names, no friends and no destiny. We were like robots, scheduled to go in the past and to do what the leaders were demanding. But the truth came out from the darkness. We, the 12 soldiers were tricked to go in the past and to eliminate everything which was dangerous for them and for their bad purpose which was called BB-2. I refused to be like that anymore! I found out what happend here and I decided to take my gear and to go in the past to repair all the bad which I created. I left without telling anything to my colleagues or to the leaders of Paradox! I decided to make my destiny, a better desteny and safer from the galactic war for total power and for all the bad which is to provoke the BB-2!
As I arrived in my room, I took all the gears for the defiance of time and I left to the date of 1295 BC .... The Exodus and my mission has begun!

- This is the preview of the story written by a very good friend of mine. He was supposed to post this, but he is having some problems with the account ... In several days he will most certainly be able to post the continuation of this incredible story! And from his account!

One year ago, this AAR was brought to life! I'm very pleased for all of that time which I spent entertaining my fans. As I promised long time ago, this will continue on, 100 pages or nothing!
Cheers!

I'm very intrigued. And I'm desperately hoping you'll take my plan to wrap it up by resetting the entire timeline, finishing a game historically accurate, and leaving with the thought that it all really happened and we just don't realize it...

This is a side-story written by a friend. There will be no map, you will all see.

As you can remember, the first alien contact with the Humans took place before the Exodus in this AAR.

Chapter XXV:
The Reconquista

Liberating America

article-1268712-094E6C62000005DC-343_634x367.jpg

The time has finnaly come. The time when I'm going home as a liberator, not as a communist. We will break the shields of the planet in this morning .... I gave up calculatting the year which we are in, but the estimations are that we are in 3000 AC. A great year to liberate Earth.
4ubcw0.jpg

We invaded America, the Eastern American Communist States fell under the power of my generals. We have a foothold. We are at the borders of the United Communist States of America, Missouri, Texas and the Union of Canada.
Fortunately, we managed to get in contact with some rebels which fought the Soviets all of that time ... they are the Rebels of the Queen...mostly, British soldiers.
16kcl1c.jpg

These Rebels have some territory in South America ... they might help us when we'll get there.
67rrxe.jpg

Europe, the nest of communists ... the fortress of communism.... and my home... this will be the hardest rock to destroy.
2gx1fu1.jpg

In Asia, the Rebels have a good defensive territory in Vietnam. The Chinese will have bad days trying to capture the rebels.
281ubgh.jpg

My army was ready to advance into America.
s0x45e.jpg

Where are the Soviets? Are they afraid ?
o5ssok.jpg

Ottawa and Toronto are already in our hands.
245k4du.jpg

Missouri, the first state to fall in this offensive.
29m7fnp.jpg

Texas followed after 5 days. The people of the two states are grateful to my generals...they had enough with the communism ... I could have seen their disperation in the eyes ... the women were thinking about their sons and of their men ... who knows...maybe we killed them in Bothawui or Kashyyyk ... a necessary sacrifice.
b4gig1.jpg

The first contact with the Soviets is made in Canada, not the best place to fight...
24kxzr8.jpg

UCSA surrendered with almost no resistance. It looks like the Americans are happy that we are here .. this is very good. New recruits are coming everyday ... but if we have that success in North America...what about South America..?
n5syv8.jpg

The first defeat on Earth...this is not good.
287kpie.jpg

We are retrating to Toronto, we will have to call back the other divisions too..
33z49ky.jpg

Fortunately, they couldn't defeat us in Val D'or.
2prfe5c.jpg

With the victory in Val D'or, we started a counter-offensive, we tried to encircle the soviets in Pembrake, we didn't succed.
1z2q6fn.jpg

AWWWWWWWWWWW YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Go on!Long live te Might of 'Murica!

teleport_kaku.jpg

Database Journal:#2 The first Impulse.

Passing through all of the eras in just one momment, I'm waking up in shelter owned by a family which appears to be rich. Without thinking anymore I'm checking the equipment and I'm beginning my mission, when suddenly I hear some noise outside, the egyptian owner of the shelter was closing in. I stabbed him in the back from the back of the door and he fell asleep thanks to my electric shock. Taking his clothes now I can consider myself an Egyptian! Now I can start exploring the zone.

-Computer, please check these buildings and explain what they really are.
-Buildings checked. The buldings are nothing but generators of energy for a .... bjjjjjj
-Generators?!! What is happening Computer?!!....

Suddenly a portal is absorbing me and is trying to send me to the vid, but with an incredible reflex I managed to activate the ionian grenade and in the next second I dissapeared!
Arrived at a safe place I'm looking at my video and audio records. In the audio ones nothing could be understanded thanks to the magnetic jamming from the generators, but in the video ones I observe that an Alien managed to open the portal behind me!
I must find that Alien at any cost!
I'm going back in the zone of the generators and I managed to see the Alien on the top of the pyramid besides a pharaon.....taking a closer look I observe that the Alien have the same time travel device like me....Impossible...the corporation wouldn't accept a creature like that, and even if they did, why he attacked me? Something is not good .... is he hunting me together with my old colleagues? I don't think so...they couldn't find my exactly year.
From the pyramid is going out a some kind of device ... it appears to be a weapon, but I'm not sure! The weapon is activating and the Alien dissapears ... and me too!

-Computer, what is happening?!
-You demanded the sending to year 1945 AC.
-1945? What is happening? How did that happen?

Last edited:
Russian Invasion of North America

worldconflict.jpg

The battle of San Francisco has begun. We are outnumbered, but we should liberate the city.
xfasfo.jpg

As expected, our forces, which are much stronger than theirs, managed to win.
kd4jfs.jpg

The Union of Canada surrendered. The Soviet forces of Central America entrenched themselves. They are ready to die for their ideology.
15fg95y.jpg

The Californian State is about to fall.
kecm68.jpg

And yes, it looks like our momentum is still in power. Nothing can stop us.
2mzcbnn.jpg

The Mexicans also surrendered. Alaska is next!
2ic5fzt.jpg

The Russians decided to not fight for Alaska ... free and vital resources for us.
2yvm0t4.jpg

The Chinese occupied the main base of the Rebels.
33l2jra.jpg

This is the end for our only allies on Earth ... the only good news are that we are advancing to South America and the Canadian pocket was destroyed.
2lj3uqu.jpg

Balboa is under attack !! We must hurry and rescue the troops!
2yl4bqb.jpg

It's a long way, but our tanks should be on Balboa soon enough.
2h51dtj.jpg

The heroes from Balboa has done their best, but in the end they had to surrender. We couldn't reach them..
azgi1.jpg

Central America surrendered.
5ciwd1.jpg

The whole North American continent is liberated.
solutj.jpg

And now we are entering into the South American continent...this is going to be a though nut.
k943s.jpg

The Soviet Union invaded Vancouver. We failed to anticipate that! What a disgrace! Our advance into South American continent must be halted, the first battles against the Soviet Union on Earth are about to start.
167o945.jpg

Seattle has fallen to the Russians...
28vwo6.jpg

San Salvador is also invaded! What a disaster!
24dmt01.jpg