• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The Invasion of Russia

Napoleons_retreat_from_moscow.jpg

March 3, 1811. The French Empire declared war to the Russian Empire, the last empire which is standing before the final victory of Napoleon.
20g1emx.jpg

The Russian army is still old and weak. Most of the troops are redeploying from China. Napoleon is hoping for a quick victory with the help of the Prussian and Ottoman army.
2myd8g1.jpg

First victory against the Russians.
adp73o.jpg

The Prussians are advancing very fast. Wilno is already liberated !
2n8yctv.jpg

The French army liberated the first great Russian city.
dbi7oz.jpg

Victory in Pinsk.
sonvv8.jpg

Minsk is liberated by the Prussian army !
mcfa5i.jpg

Kiev is liberated by the French!
244wq9s.jpg

A Russian army was destroyed in Mozyr.
df874.jpg

The Ottomans annexed the Russian puppet in the Balkans, the Septinsular Republic.
34pyw5e.jpg

After just one month from the invasion, the Russians are losing the hope of establishing a defensive line.

Total Victory

250px-Andrea_Appiani_002.jpg

The dream of Napoleon to finish Russia before winter and the arrival of the Russian armies from Asia is about to become reality.
21n0eg7.jpg

Riga is liberated by the Prussian army !
u3a7s.jpg

The Franco-Prussian army is unstoppable!
169jmf9.jpg

Deeper we advance in Russia, larger the front gets. Some Russian cities had to remain behind our lines.
30hngg8.jpg

The greatest resistance is coming from South. An encirclement is planned.
2m7j5w9.jpg

Tallin and Smolensk are liberated, which means that St. Petersburg and Moscow are closer than ever.
2cda934.jpg

July 15th, 1811. Moscow falls to the Prussians.
2qlr24p.jpg

After 10 days, St. Petersburg also got in the hands of the Prussians.
24z9aog.jpg

The Russians didn't get a chance against the modern armies of France and Prussia.
The Russian tsar had nothing to do but to sue for peace.
The peace terms were harsh. Napoleon made sure that Russia will never became a great power again.
Napoleon is the master of Europe, and sooner or later, of the whole world.
But the souls are ready to get in the action ...

The end of Chapter XX:
The Destiny of Napoleon

Look, we all know what's gonna happen next. Peace will be declared, Sirius will ally with Earth, and Migthy, though occasionally exporting to a new mod, will let the rest of the AAR play at fast forward while he builds up the economy, plants space colonies, and mankind eventually enters the Singularity. The End.

Chapter XXI:
War between the souls

dark_souls_by_james_face-d5qn0ui.jpg

The Sirussian President

-You did your job, Napoleon. We thank you for the collaboration. Now it's the time! You signed the pact, you must obey to us. This is your destiny, you will bring peace between the two planets, but not alone.
Touch us! Now !

'I did this for my people, for my army. They didn't deserve to end like it should have happend. Now it's the time to do the sacrifice' - says Napoleon in mind while touching one of the three souls.

Meanwhile in Eileo, the Sirussian capital

The Republican forces were besieging the city for 3 months. The final momment of the war is about to start. Thousands of Republicans are rushing into the city, killing and raping their old brothers.
After 3 days, Xardas, without any hope of victory commited suicide.
The Republicans found his body and exposed it in the main square of the city.

-We thank you for your help, Kan. This was the second bloodiest war on Sirius. But it's all worth it. The time of peace is finnaly there. Now you have to fulfill your part of the pact. Touch us.
Kan is taking few seconds of thinking about what would have happend if the souls weren't there. He knew that he ended hanged in the main square of Eileo for high treason. He couldn't accept this. No more thinking, and Kan touches the souls.

Now the year on Earth is 2003. Napoleon Bonaparte is still alive. And he is not getting old.
He established the global peace. No one can speak bad of the emperor. 200 years of peace and prosperity. The people love Napoleon, but he is cold. Rarely someone could speak with him. It is knew that he is the only Human who knows all the story about the wars with the Sirussians. This made him to contact the Sirussians 50 years ago. Friendly relations were created. Kan, the Sirussian President is the same with Napoleon. Just like twins.

The situation in Europe is stable. UK and Russia are still on their knees.
ju8mx3.jpg

The American continent was a full French colony after the fall of the United Kingdom.
Canada was the first to fall, Quebec was created.
The war with the US was inevitable. The American didn't had a chance. Texas and California were created.
11i3ipt.jpg

The African continent was liberated by Napoleon. Asia is the only continent where Napoleon don't have that much influence, and this is happening because he didn't care at all. He intervened in case of wars though.

Now, in 2003, anyone is hoping of a new great year, full of peace and prosperity.

Hi Mighty! Although I'm still not entirely familiar with all the functions in Darkest Hour AARs, I do enjoy your Alien Invasion AAR really much, I had been reading this all along. This made my day.

So what will happen to the Sirussians now the story reaches into the Modern Period in earth? Don't tell me there is an another alien invasion by the remains of the Sirussian empire on the other side of the universe, how would Napoleon respond if there is one? Is the Sirussian empire really gone? What do you mean "War between the Souls" in chapter XXI?

Troubles in Paradise

Invasion_by_Radojavor.jpg

April 10th, 2003.
From the time of the cooperation between the Sirussians and Humans, in each 10 years, the two rulers of the planets are meeting up in one of the planets. This time, it happend to be in Berlin, on Earth.

Kan, the president of the Sirussian Republic and Napoleon I, the emperor of the French Empire shaked hands and began to talk about the last ten years before the closed doors.

Nobody knew that this meeting was actually the meeting between the souls of the former Council of Justice.
This time something went wrong in the discussions.
Kan want to invade Russia because of the proffs that some Imperial generals fled to Moscow before the Sirussian civil war was about to end.
Kan is afraid that they might contact the Russian leaders and re-establish the Sirussian Empire. He get more afraid because of the fact that Napoleon is losing influence over Russia.
While Kan insisted for the invasion of Russia, Napoleon clearly objected. The invasion for him would mean the death of peace on Earth. He is the one who knows about the Sirussian invasion of Moscow, and he know how it ended.
"This must not happen!" - yelled Napoleon.
Kan claimed that the souls from Napoleon are just a bunch of traitors. This was the momment when Napoleon got up from the chair and loaded his gun.
"N:You dare to invade my planet?! You dare to even think of that after all the disasters you know happen in the past? From now on, all the relation between Earth and Sirus are dead!
K: Are you mad? What happen to you, brothers? This means war !
N: If you dare to invade my planet, you will end like you should have ended. Hanged in the main square of Eileo!
K: Do not forget what you said, you didn't end well too."

After that, Kan dissapeared.
Napoleon didn't forget the words about the Imperial generals in Russia though. He tried to go east, just to hear that Berlin is being invaded by the Sirussian Republic.
2prgyfa.jpg

Here we go again :p

Last edited: