• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
After 1 month of inactivity it didn't looked like you'd want to continue.
I'm going to continue the AAR, but I'm going to continue from the time machine.
So will you please delete your updates?

Last edited:
No response from Xie. I'm going to continue.

Chapter XVI:
The Armageddon

Armageddon.jpg

My name is Pyrokar, the king who had the entire Solar System at his feet, the king who was betrayed by his people, the king who was cursed by the eyes of a Human, but the king who was never defeated.
I remember the day like it was yesterday.
Eileo, 2252. My Sirussian Empire was in it's darkest hour. For the first time in history, Eileo fallen into enemy's hands.
I was in my underground bunker, ready to kill myself, but a scientist rushed into my room yelling about operation Bizerte ... the first time machine was created.
I was ready to jump in it, but a Human found the bunker and entered my room ... he cursed me by just looking at me. The first Sirussian king to be seen by a Human.
My Guards came just in time to get him, giving me enough time to get in the Time Machine. I don't know what happend after that with the Human, or the time machine .. and I don't even want to know.

However, the Time Machine went totally wrong, instead of 1943 AC, it sent me to 1943 BC.
By that time, the Sirussian Empire was very little and I managed to quickly take the throne. After that I managed to make the empire way more strong than it was, and after some centuries, we arrived to Earth.
I didn't make the same mistake the old kings did. We didn't help the Egyptians .. instead I decided to bring the Armageddon on Earth.
We didn't invade it, but we secretly intervened in their history.

We saved the Roman Empire from collapse, so we did with the Persians.
We intervened in the Great Northern War, making Sweden to win.
After that we intervened in the French Revolution, avoiding the fall of the Bourbons, right after it we brought the 1848 revolution to England, making the first communist state in UK.
The fall of the Samurai in Japan never happend.
And with no WW1, the Ottomans never fell.
We made sure that Otto von Bismarck will die by 'incident' .. avoiding the creation of Germany. We also intervened in the American Civil War, making the CSA to win it.
And then, in 1917 the bolshevik leaders were killed one by one by our assasins..
The Chinesee civil war also ended with the Republican victory.
Now the year is 1936, and the Armageddon has begun.
A worldwide war erupted. Everyone is fighting everyone. The Humans are destroying themsevels, while we are having fun of them !
In the end, there will be no civilization on Earth, and we are going to colonize it !!
Anyway, my days are numbered. All of these years I lived only by sacrifising of my other Sirussians people. Their souls are keeping me alive .. but now I'm getting more to old to absorb anymore.
The Armageddon has begun!

2yowva0.jpg

2meo74n.jpg

107ua0m.jpg

2qta0sh.jpg

Last edited:
In the words of Monthy Python: "And now for something completly different"
:D

Looking forward to the continuation of the story.
BTW, Who´s ruling South America?

SS Paranormal Division

Heinrich+Himmler.jpg

-Oh...my head ... where I am?
-Mein Gott ! He arrived ! Himmler ! Himmler !!! Come here !
-What? Where I arrived ?
....(Himmler enters the room)
-You finnaly arrived, soldier ! We were expecting you for a long time.
-What are you talking about?! Where the hell I am?!
-You are in Rome, boy.
-Rome? You kidding me? I was in Eileo, with the Siruss...
-I know, I know.
-Wait, I remember you ! You were ... frozen ! In the room where I met the Sirussian king.
-I was frozen for over 300 years, Lucas.
-And how you are alive ... My God ! What you really are?!
-When the Sirussian army arrived at the Konigbserg-Bucharest line, Adolf Hitler killed himself, then Herman Gorring was killed during a nuclear attack in Vienna, so I became the Fuhrer ... the Fuhrer of nothing ! The German Reich was destroyed ! I killed myself, but the Sirussians found my body ... and revived me .. just to froze me ! But it wasn't a simply frozing .. it was their frozing. Their ice is not killing, but keeping you alive .. without getting old .. I was kept 300 years in the same room with Xardas and then, Pyrokar.
I was there in the last day, where you entered the room. I saw everything ! I saw how Pyrokar's stupid scientist set accidentaly the Time Machine to sent him to 1943 BC .. when he found out, it was too late .. but when you were running to the Time Machine he had enough time to change the date, he changed the BC to AC, and somehow even the year. I saw the location where you are going to be placed.
After you left, the Sirussian guards destroyed the time machine .. and after that the Human soldiers rushed into the room, they see me, and the rest of the important leaders of the 19th century .. so they called my division, the Paranormal Division, which I created during WW2.
Before I killed myself I ordered them to cross the ocean in South America, and so they did. They stand there for centuries, finishing the project I started when I was in control.
One of the projects were a time machine, which was supossed to save our Reich in case of losing the war against the Soviets.. but it looks like we are going to use for saving the humanity !
Anyway, my guys knew exactly how to get me out from the ice, so they did with Hitler and the others..but some of them died. Hitler was suffering of Parkinson, he didn't live too much after the liberation.
From there, I acted totally independent from the rest of the Humans, excepting my division.
With the infromation I got .. seeing the year and the location where you are going to arrive .. we manged to find you by travelling back in time, too.
Now you are in our secret headquarters, in Rome. Pyrokar changed the history .. bringing the Armageddon on Earth.
All of the current nations are fighting each other .. the humanity is destroying itself .. but we must stop that!

I bet you were a good soldier, otherwise you wouldn't have the courage to follow a king alien into a time machine !
I need you to get in the Roman army. I will make sure that you will get into the Ghost Army, which it's formed by some of my soldiers from the Paranormal Division and Roman army elites.

-Wait, you got in contact with the Romans?! In which year you said I am?
-It's 1936, the Romans never fell thanks to Pyrokar .. you will find more once you will get outside.
When we arrived in Rome, the first things we did was to replace the governament ... the Roman governmanet is ruled by us. Unfortunately, to keep the alliance where the Romans were before you got there, we had to say that we are communists ... myeah, sure ! We will never forget out ideology, and when the momment will be right, we will change the name of the ideology to our ideology ..
Remember, you were the first human to see a Sirussian king. You cursed him. You might be the only one who could kill him. So, don't die, do you understand me?

These are our enemies.
29e3rz8.jpg

While these are our allies .. We must get rid of our hate for communism for now. The fate of the world will be decided by that war.
2nldanb.jpg

Glad you like it!
Thank you for the idea, Gukpa. :)
I modified it a bit.
I am always opened for ideas on what to do in the future of the AAR. :)

Xie, nothing personal, but I prefer Mighty. This, however, does not stop me from reading any future AAR you do, it will just be 2x the AAR goodness.

Two parallel AARs? Interesting idea... Maybe, they can be merged in future - let's say, Xie's report is from alternative universe created by destruction of time machine, who sent both travelers to "our" and "paralell" universe... And this tale will be "Tale across time, space and threads"! ;)