• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Now its time to declare the creation of the Imperium of Man and smash the xeno's on their own homeworlds! In retaliation for the hell the aliens have put the Earth through, nothing less than total annihilation of the aliens and their worlds will suffice!

For the Imperium!

lxl2.jpg

Yessss!!!!!! Warhammer 40k!!!!!!!!

Chapter XIV:
The Sirius Planet

FLASHLIGHT_AT_TV_SCREEN.jpg

After the declaration of the defeat of the Sirussian invaders, all of the American leaders knew that in one day, they will invade Earth again, and maybe they will be more stronger. This must not happen!
It was knew in the German-Sirussian war that a spy was sent to Moscow. He saw lots of things, one thing was a transporter from where the Sirussian brought the reinforcements. It is clear that with the help of the transporter the major leaders, including Pyrokar escaped from the Earth ... but when Moscow fell in the German hands, nobody spotted any transporter .. maybe because the city was very quicly surrounded and the troops from inside were destroyed. Who knows? Maybe some leaders of the encircled divisions in Moscow knew something about the transporter.
Now that we have fully control of Moscow, lots of divisions were sent to search the transporter. It looked like a total failure until a Sirussian civilain was spotted in Moscow. He was in hurry and the Americans followed him .... incredible ... but to the transporter. He was saw how he passed in it .. and dissapeared.
The US Governament was imediately informed about that .. Immediately all of the scientists arrived in Moscow .. including all of the American troops who were ready in each momment to pass in the transporter.
But the scientists had no clues about how it works. It's just know that if you pass in the transporter .. you dissapear .. and most likely you'll arrive where all of the Sirussians gone before the end of the war on Earth .... to Sirius!
We had to risk. And we risked.
The American troops entered in the transporter ...and it wasn't a trap, how many believed .. it worked!
The Humans are now in the Sirius planet. Without any resistance encountered they started to occupy provinces after provinces .. until they arrived at some borders....
2zhe43o.jpg

Immediately all of the Sirius planet was alarmed. A Martian plane arrived at the Human headquarters .... but in peace.

Don't shoot! I'm a Martian diplomat. I was sent here to discuss our alliance.
Hearing the words of the Martian surprised everyone...
We were forced to fight against you. They conquered us more time ago. Then we were forced to go to war against all of the planets of the Solar System. But believe me, we never had so much problem with nobody excepting you.
You defeated the Sirussian Empire on Earth. Now their empire is crumbling. They are weak. We declared our independece right after the capitulation of the Sirussian troops on Earth.
Immediately we invaded the Sirius planet. We want to destroy them once and for all. Hearing the news that you somehow landed in North made us very happy. And we are not alone. There are the Mercurians in N-V. They rejected our offer to make an alliance, even if their purpose is the same as ours ...I hope that you'll have other plans. We can be good allies ... Humans.

The Field Marshall accepted the alliance.
"We are no longer alone!" - He yelled after that.
2r5c4tc.jpg

It was the time to look at the remaining Sirussian Empire. Most of the countries of Sirius decided to remain loyal.
Anyway, they will surely be a big threat as the atmosphere here is much changed according to the one from Earth. The sky is red all the time..there is no night and day...just .. red.
2mm79cz.jpg

And there stands the Mercurians .. who conquered the N-V part of Sirius. They refused the alliance with the Martians and they are not keeping the contact with us. We are not too sure about them.. At least they are fighting the Sirussians...
16abbsn.jpg

NOTES: The year in the game is 1935..I couldn't modify it, but the year of the AAR is 2151.
I censored the leader pics because of the strange photos..
The mod is Cifrasia Wars.
There are no troops yet because all of the nations are starting with 0. The troops will be created fully by the nations.

Last edited:
A transporter? Hehe, did it happen to look like this?

fxlk.jpg

Well, the story is very optimistic.
Since you forged USA from number of warring tribes, city states and nation states I can barely believe that noone is plotting a coup'deat since aliens are expelled.
Some populist and vengfull leaders should make insurrections in the USA.
Maybe some holdouts in South America?
I don't think that a coup should happen now when the whole world is united.
Still, how about the new nations of the Earth? How much is their population compared to the 1939 numbers? And has the former slaves kept their great-great grandfathers' national identity or are the new nations only memorials to the old world all populated by a world-nation mankind?
The numbers are less according to 1939. The population was massacred after the Operation Doomsday and by the slavery. And yes, the slvaes kept their blood. Germans with Germans. French with French and so on...even if the numbers are low.

A transporter? Hehe, did it happen to look like this?
Maybe. :laugh:

@Rest of the guys: Thank you all for support. It's very important for me! :)
An update should come tonight.

As awesome update as always. I never saw this mod on DH mod forum. It's something new you've created?

This mod is for Hoi2 and is called Cifrasia Wars, altough I'm not sure if it was fully finished.

Mighty, I'm really impressed to see how far and trough what means your story has developed. From random Alien landing during WW2 trough Fallout and until 23th century...and using another mod to get access to new map was brilliant idea. Looking forward to see how this will end! Hopefully, United Nations of Earth and their allies from outer space will put end to Sirussian galactic tyranny once and for all!

The First Battles

images

As soon as the divisions were ready, the attack on Bukvia and Numeral Dem. Republic started. They were neutral .. but we couldn't afford the risk of being backstabbed.
20aflh1.jpg

262y803.jpg

The 2 countries fell easy in our hands.
1043hvb.jpg

iw2bte.jpg

The Mercurians started an offensive in the Sirussian Zone. It is imperative to us to start the attack too.
ab5zxg.jpg

9jg5mo.jpg

Looking at the Sirussian state .. it's looking like a fortress, vulnerable only in North ... but it's a long way to Eileo ... The Martians will never succed without our support!
2vxomdu.jpg

We are advancing through Intadore!
1zmfd51.jpg

29w3jft.jpg

And by May 21, 2251. The capital of Intadore fell in our hands. The first Sirussian state to fall!
2s9oacg.jpg

11m40e8.jpg

The situation in South is strange...we'll have to hurry. And now that the Mercurians can't intervene directly in the front, we'l have to do it alone.
rjnw92.jpg

Sad to see no more comments .. but doh...this is a great day for the AAR.
3 months after the starting of the AAR.
~60k views and 44 pages, ~870 replies.
I'm very proud of myself .. as the first AAR I can consider it a big succes. But without you, my readers, this wouldn't happend. And I promise. This AAR will not stop until the minimum 100 pages will be reached.
If I will recieve in future the title of WritAAR of the Week or the Showcase of the week I will consider this AAR a huge personal succes.

Whoops, sorry for didn´t commenting this time. You´re still doing a great job. I promised early in this AAR that i´ll stay until the humans have completly won. And i will keep my promise.

I am sure you will find something to do once you defeated the Aliens at home, I want more of this, NEVER END THE AAR!

Did the other nations forget to build military or is that just temporarily you can advance unopposed?

ps.
Don't expect a comment from me after every post, just be sure I'm reading it :)

Sorry I couldn't read and comment earlier. I just had a busy time recently.

I was doubtful you'd actually make it to Sirus but you've done the very rare step of actually getting a different map. Very good work.

Please draw this game out. The dramatic tension of the final fight in the very long and creative AAR is best served with lots of detailed little battles.

Again, you have one of the most amazing AARs I've seen. I wish mine could have been more like yours.

In Offensive!

launch_trench_frontline.jpg

The great offensive has started. The Sirussians are outnumbered by us. Their army is just a shadow of the army who fought on Earth.
2epm4v7.jpg

The first phase was a succes. All of the planed provinces have been captured. Now it's the time for the second phase.
2nrh6x0.jpg

Another big succes. We can do it without the help of the Mercurians. And we can do it even better.
281xbfs.jpg

By July 3 ... the second Sirussian state has fallen. They are weak in our frontline, but they are more stronger in south, against the Martians. The first Martian state is about to fall soon. And in N-V stands the Mercurians who refused to join in our alliance. Now they are resting their troops. Hopefully they will accept an alliance in future.
28ow2a.jpg