• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Accepted both!
But, NapoleonComple, you didn't really chosed a territory. But I will place them, as you said, in Trinidad Tobago and I will give them some land in the Northern part of the continent. Venezuela, Columbia..

Adding the Former Portugese Colonial Empire, I declare the creation of new countries over!
Thank you all!
And Belgiumruler, will you leave me to choose a territory for your country? :D

If the Sirussians have control of Africa does this mean there is now a war between genocidal alien menaces and man-eating pachyderm menaces there?

here is South Georgia Mighty:

South_Georgia-Pos.png

I edited it, to south Georgia and the SOuth Sandwhich Islands
EDIT: sorry didn't noticed your post, and Island can do much in gmae, used as base for assault on the mainland
EDIT 2: they will also get Uruguay
If is the case of island, Cuba could be better. But I accept that too. And yes, Uruguay will be theirs.
If the Sirussians have control of Africa does this mean there is now a war between genocidal alien menaces and man-eating pachyderm menaces there?
Jizas! We'll find out lol.

I cannot wait more....Argh!Need.....Update...before is.....Too late...

I'm a bit curious, is South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands even in the game? I looked east of the Falklands ingame, but no island exists to the east of it, where the South Sandwich Islands is supposed to be!

Name: European mission
Ideology: nat. soc.
Territories: some rain-forest region of Brazil
Story: before Doomsday, not long after German DoW on aliens, some SS - and maybe aligned - hardliners still seeking cooperation with Syriussians - because their offer was refused - departed to South America with some help from the Vatican. Their successors ended in the untouched Brazilian rain-forests, that was not hit directly by the bombs, 'only' struck by nuclear winter and rain. They still have regular contact with the Syriussians, therefore are technologically advanced. They control the minds of the mutated animals living in the forest, as well as the natives', who are their slaves. However, as the mind controlling device is located in their central mission, and has low range, due to their low numbers, they can not even dream of an expansion, however, their fortress would almost be impossible to be taken! Hint: maybe they're lead by Antonescu Jr.? ;)

Oh god, i can´t wait for the update. I´m so excited on what will happen to US when they fight in South America (and what will happen to my order of the monk ofcourse. ;) )

Name: European mission
Ideology: nat. soc.
Territories: some rain-forest region of Brazil
Story: before Doomsday, not long after German DoW on aliens, some SS - and maybe aligned - hardliners still seeking cooperation with Syriussians - because their offer was refused - departed to South America with some help from the Vatican. Their successors ended in the untouched Brazilian rain-forests, that was not hit directly by the bombs, 'only' struck by nuclear winter and rain. They still have regular contact with the Syriussians, therefore are technologically advanced. They control the minds of the mutated animals living in the forest, as well as the natives', who are their slaves. However, as the mind controlling device is located in their central mission, and has low range, due to their low numbers, they can not even dream of an expansion, however, their fortress would almost be impossible to be taken! Hint: maybe they're lead by Antonescu Jr.? ;)

I'm sorry, but I said in post 720 that the creations of new countries is over...and I already made the countries and their borders. I'm sorry. :(

The update will come tomorrow!

Wow, that was fast.

Chapter X:
The Unknown

A new Columbus!

wp49d61b88_05_06.jpg

Everything was ready. The US troops has crossed the Panama channel into the old South America continent.
Firstly, they encountered small villages of ... barbarians who fell easy. Even more, some maps were found. Maps of the current South America. We found oursevels in the "Salamander Union".
16kovp2.jpg

20fdkcy.jpg

As the news came to the US leaders, a congress was opened. Almost everyone wanted to speak with the New Brittania, while some others with the Portugese.
Later, the foreign minister was sent with a plane to New Brittania.
He was well recieved and invited to speak with the head of state.

We come in peace. We crossed the Panama channel that morning and we got some information about that land. We decided to come here first.
It was a wise decision to come here, gentleman. These lands are very dangerous, full of fanatics and nuclear monsters.
We are english. We came here right after the nuclear attacks. England was destroyed, our grandfathers managed to flee with their ships to here. When they arrived, the place was destroyed, but at least, it was much far from the god damn Aliens. From then, we keep hopping that in one day we will get back to our home.
Our situations was even worse...but at least, now it's all good. We repelled an alien attack some days ago. They took New York, but we managed to defeat them. Now it's the time for our revenge. We must be allies! We must fight!
Indeed we must, but we still have problems there, in this continent. Our only friends are the Portuguese, and we are keep figting with the fanatics from the Order and the frozen latins... not to mention the salamanders and the barbarians from the north. You must help us first.
We have a deal then!

1677dzl.jpg

2wqsxon.jpg

Immediately, the order for attack was given. Now the US is at war with the Salamander Union, Peruador and the Order of the Monk.
The Salamanders fell pretty hard, our ballistic weapons were much better than their bows and mutants without weapons. Their big fleet didn't counted too much.
A new state was liberated and populated with some Central Americans.
2s91xfm.jpg

The little but kinda' strong army of Peruador was crushed by the armies of US and Portugal.
Peru and Ecuador were liberated.
2layp02.jpg

The Order of the Monk fought to the bitter end against our armies. Just before the end, a priest yelled:
"I CURSE YOU ALL! THE MONK WILL COME AND LIBERATE US!"
6jiv4i.jpg

The wars were over in the South American continent, but the communists from the Uruguay are sitting there too quietly..
2eowigp.jpg

The commie mutant traitors of the Uruk-Hai?
nope, it are the Fuegoists driven off puerto del fuego by the New Brittanian forces.

I kinda liked Salamanders, too bad they are already crushed. Also, what is the backstory of the Order of the Monk? Was it some kind of surviving Christian Mission or something? I hope their curse that was hurled on you won't come true...

I kinda liked Salamanders, too bad they are already crushed. Also, what is the backstory of the Order of the Monk? Was it some kind of surviving Christian Mission or something? I hope their curse that was hurled on you won't come true...

Look here: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?696920-The-Alien-Invasion-1945&p=16028553&viewfull=1#post16028553

If Mighty is Ok with my backstory, then they were an christian mission, but now have changed to worship their founder, and new god, "the monk".