• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
An offworld victory?

Exquisite.

Mkay...I'm open for suggestions!
The fate of the South America is decided by you! :D
Anyone can choose a name for a country and her territory.
The maximum of countries will be .... 5!

Example:
Name: Former Portuguese Colonial Empire.
Territory: All of Brazil and some provinces from Bolivia.
Civilization: Human (You can create a civilization if you want)
Ideology: National Populist (You can create the ideologies, but maximum 5)
Story: The Empire was created after the fall of Europe. The Portugese came to the destroyed South American continent and seized some territory. (You can create the story)

I will not accept names like these: DaBestCountryAccordingToOurPeople or something like that... :D

Name: Her Royal Majesty's Falkland Fortress (short: New Britannia)
Territory: The Falkland Isles, southernmost provinces of Chile and Argentina
Civilization: Human
Ideology: National Populist (Revanchist, considers the reconquest of the famed isles of Albion/Great Britain to be their goal, although they're not even sure where that promised land even is)
Story: A holdout of former Britain, pretty much clinging to its existance since the apocalypse. Most of the populace is living deep underground and consists of British people as well as many refugees from the South American mainland; a few Germans refugees are present as well, their ancestors having arrived from even further south. No longer British per se, but now speaking some absurd mixture of English, Spanish and German.

And that's my suggestion.

Reactions:
Name: Order of the Monk
Territory: Southern parts of Peru, and northern Chile
Civilization: Human
Ideology: Religious (Will be explained in the story)
Story: The order of the monk was founded by an Cistercian monk, in the mountains of Peru. In this terretory the nukes didn´t do so much damage, so many of the local people survived the direct hits, but the first winter after Operation Doomsday did much more damage. Everyone inhabitating the monastery except this one monk (nobody knows his name anymore), and most of the local people in the region died. The monk then realized that it was up to him to save the remaining people in the region, as he was theonly one with even the slightest bit of (moral) authority, still left in the region. He united the local people under the flag of Peru, and of the Cistercianians, and tried everything to stop the complete collapse of Civilization. While most other parts of the world collapsed into cannibalism, raiding, and complete chaos; he was able to give back those few villages a bit of stability. After his death there was a short succesion crisis, but in the end the realm was again made stable, and the monk slowly started to become some kind of god in the minds of the people. Around 90 years after Operation Doomsday, the Order slowly started to expand again, and the ruling classes used the tales about the monk that were already going on in the lower classes of the country, to subjugate people easier, and sometimes even peacful. They created the legend that one day, the monk would return, and bring glory, luxury, and stability to anyone believing in the monk, and to anyone living under the rule of his succesors. Anyone else would be punished by the monk. This newly created religion allowed the Order to stay stable.
Now the order has an growing population, and is on its way to dominate the western side of the continent. Its warriors are strong, and well armored. But now the order has heard of new enemies in the north, some nations shall have united up there, and could prove a challenge to this country.

I hope my story is accaptable. XD

name: People's republic of Puerto del Fuego
Territory: South Georgia, south sandwich islands, Uruguay
Ideology: Communism (Fuegoism)
Story: After the fall of the soviet union and the people's republic of China, most of the communist civilians escaped to south America and South Africa, in south America a base was already established by Argentinian Communists. New Brittania however assaulted the Communist holding, and they moved to their other Islands, south Georgia and the South sandwich Islands

Last edited:
name: People's republic of Puerto del Fuego
Territory: Puerto del Fuego, south Argentine/Chile
Ideology: Communism (Fuegoism)
Story: After the fall of the soviet union and the people's republic of China, most of the communist civilians escaped to south America and South Africa, in south America a base was already established by Argentinian Communists. Once operation doomsday started, South America was hit very bad, so was south Africa. Many civilians moved to the only place on earth which was saved, Puerto del Fuego.

Hmm..Argentina and Chile are already taken. Change the territory and I will accept it. :D

Hmm..Argentina and Chile are already taken. Change the territory and I will accept it. :D
It is that Island group in the south of it:
300px-South_America_southern_tip_pol.png

Is that Sandwich islands in the game?
Dude, I was hoping that you will choose from the mainland. :laugh:
I mean, what can they do from that island...?

Name: Ancient lands of Peruador
Territory: Peru and Ecuador.
Civilization: Latin Humans ( from the year 2000 xD )
Ideology: National Populist
Story: After the Aliens destroyed last remaining live in Spain the Spanish people came for the new life to the Latin South America, both of the cultures that spoke Spanish and European Spanish people told themselves, that they will live together under only one Latin culture, and that they are all Latins ! All of this was accepted by only two countries, Peru and Ecuador. Together, they created for a place for all the latin people from Europe to go live there. Since the year of 2000, people of this country discovered technology, that will eventually froze them for 200 years and make the country unaccessable for the Alien invaders ! This idea was made in hope for the new world they will see afterwards of the conflict that happened long time ago in Europe. But one year after the old but still young civilization frozed out they continued rebuilding lost economy of their undeveloped country and preparing army to be ready for alien attacks. One day, they hope that they will unite whole of Southern America into their rule, but will their government will do the best to make this happen, will they survive upcoming attacks from their neighbors in the next few years ?

Name: Mutant Elephant and Salamander Union
Territory: Global Menace, an event also produces them in Springfield.
Civilization: Intelligent elephants and salamanders that breathe fire from their trunks and have grown to the size of small buses respectively. They eat humans and know no mercy.
Ideology: Conservative Democracy. (They're a very democratic bunch, just so long as, you know, you aren't their lunch)
Story: After the fallout descended the elephants and salamanders quickly mutated. Both species gained sentience and while the elephants gained the ability to eat meat and breathe fire, the salamanders swelled in size to the size of vehicles. Both gained voracious appetites and are now a perennial menace in Africa. This group has established a few small enclaves along the South American coast. Their capital is in Trinidad and Tobago. The good news is they're partial to alien too. Or anything really. Also they have a really powerful navy.

Also Springfield may suffer a revolt involving them. After all everyone knows elephants from Springfield eat people. That's what the Simpsons taught us.

Accepted both!
But, NapoleonComple, you didn't really chosed a territory. But I will place them, as you said, in Trinidad Tobago and I will give them some land in the Northern part of the continent. Venezuela, Columbia..

Adding the Former Portugese Colonial Empire, I declare the creation of new countries over!
Thank you all!
And Belgiumruler, will you leave me to choose a territory for your country? :D

Accepted both!
But, NapoleonComple, you didn't really chosed a territory. But I will place them, as you said, in Trinidad Tobago and I will give them some land in the Northern part of the continent. Venezuela, Columbia..

Adding the Former Portugese Colonial Empire, I declare the creation of new countries over!
Thank you all!
And Belgiumruler, will you leave me to choose a territory for your country? :D
I edited it, to south Georgia and the SOuth Sandwhich Islands
EDIT: sorry didn't noticed your post, and Island can do much in gmae, used as base for assault on the mainland
EDIT 2: they will also get Uruguay