• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Canada appears to be blocked off from the fight west. If you can crush those mutants maybe you can get them their land back and also allow their soldiers to break through towards the west to help you in your advance.

Wahooooooooo!this aar is exciting again!

For america!

When you reach Nevada, will there be anything about Area 51 and an American Hero? ;)

Chapter VIII:
"Retaking The Lost Glory"

Pushing out the Mutants..​

666_mutanttwins_fallout3.jpg

The Mexican Raiders are retreating.
2mhip92.jpg

2czd64i.jpg

The battle for the capital has started.
71hiyc.jpg

Unfortunately, we lost.
2n80c5z.jpg

The war against the Mutants has started !
t50sip.jpg

Victories!
2zp0cy0.jpg

The encirclement of Marquette is done.
rwkqyx.jpg

The second battle of Monclova is won this time!
6ohi4g.jpg

Another victories against the Mutants!
2nvqgm1.jpg

The Mexican Raiders are defeated. The treaty of Houston was signed. The border will look like the old one.
vgtnkh.jpg

In North, the Mutants are out from the former US territory.
1zmgyfs.jpg

July 22, 2248. Look's like the 3 front war crushed the Mutants. The Ice Warriors in North, Canada in East and USA in South.
2la8tp4.jpg

Keep pushing those traitorous secessionist slime West!

Sirussian Empire?

2921588-Hot_Toys_Scar_Predator.jpg

On 2150, the Sirussian leader died as the greatest Sirussian who ever lived. His son, Riordian was proclaimed the new leader.
He was more like a pacifist. The empire didn't changed too much ... maybe because it was nothing to change in the System Solar, who is controlled by the mighty empire.
In 2245 he was assasinated, and his only son, Pyrokar became the new leader.
He re-enacted the war policies started by his grand-father, Xardas. He tried to do anything to destroy the pacifist policies started by his father, Riordian.
On Terra, there is not much Human population in the Sirussian Empire. Only Human Slaves and some little resistance groups.
And now, for the first time in the last 200 years, some special teams are sent to America, the only continent who was destroyed completely after the Operation X, and who is not a part of the Empire.
Pyrokar is decided to make a colony in America, to bring Human slaves there ... but he don't know what will find there...

Sirussian Empire?

2921588-Hot_Toys_Scar_Predator.jpg

On 2150, the Sirussian leader died as the greatest Sirussian who ever lived. His son, Riordian was proclaimed the new leader.
He was more like a pacifist. The empire didn't changed too much ... maybe because it was nothing to change in the System Solar, who is controlled by the mighty empire.
In 2245 he was assasinated, and his only son, Pyrokar became the new leader.
He re-enacted the war policies started by his grand-father, Xardas. He tried to do anything to destroy the pacifist policies started by his father, Riordian.
On Terra, there is not much Human population in the Sirussian Empire. Only Human Slaves and some little resistance groups.
And now, for the first time in the last 200 years, some special teams are sent to America, the only continent who was destroyed completely after the Operation X, and who is not a part of the Empire.
Pyrokar is decided to make a colony in America, to bring Human slaves there ... but he don't know what will find there...

Fitting song for the coming storm!
[video=youtube;Pw0jvqx1mNU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pw0jvqx1mNU[/video]

That's it! Now that Syriussians are here you should defeat them, steal their time machine, go back in time and stop Doomsday! Or you should find an old German time machine at Area51 (Dönitz shipped it to the States) while conquering it; for some reason I want it to be German... OR! Antonescu arrives with that! There's more left in the Antonescu-storyline you should use!

Magicians from Gothic as leaders of aliens? Sound nice. :cool:

OH NO! I got caught! :laugh:
I'm a huge fan of Gothic series .... and how my imagination can't create new god-damned names, I had to make a decision! Don't blame me, blame Gothic series! :D
Also, Michigan will be ours again soon!
And I don't know what to say about Antonescu and Donitz ... I think they would be pretty much dead.