• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Wait.Isn't the fallout mod only compatible with 1.02?

Wow! You, sir, have an uncanny talent to keep your AAR fresh and entertaining and thrilling. Just when it seemed that Germany was to be overrun in a rather boring and underwhelming way after a titanic struggle, you switched to the USA and fought an awesome battle with the aliens all over europe. Then, when you started steamrolling them, you pull this off. Wow again. I take my hat off to you and once you finish and AARland Choice AwAARds time comes, you have my vote. Absolutely and definitively. Wow for the third time.

lolol, when you will rise again, you will switch back to modified nwo mod or have aliens land in this fallout america?
I'm not going to say anything about the future, most probably because I'm not quite sure what this mod will have to show to me. It's the first time I'm trying it.
BTW: I never played NWO. :D
Well,this is so strange :S

How I can play fallout in 1.03 final?
I have two DH's. One with 1.03 and one with 1.02. :D
I was off-line only for few days and so much happend...! Wow.
Looking forward for "Tales of Mutants" ;)
:D
Wait.Isn't the fallout mod only compatible with 1.02?
I have two DH's installed. :D
Wow! You, sir, have an uncanny talent to keep your AAR fresh and entertaining and thrilling. Just when it seemed that Germany was to be overrun in a rather boring and underwhelming way after a titanic struggle, you switched to the USA and fought an awesome battle with the aliens all over europe. Then, when you started steamrolling them, you pull this off. Wow again. I take my hat off to you and once you finish and AARland Choice AwAARds time comes, you have my vote. Absolutely and definitively. Wow for the third time.

Thank you a lot! As my first AAR, I'm trying to do my best. To keep it running and not boring. :D

That indeed, has been another unexpected turn.

I'd be totally amazed if you'd add the whole world map.. even if 80% of it would be wasteland.. another 10% - some isolated, backwards tiny "oldtimes" states and the rest 10% - "bunch of typical Fallout states".. in fact, maybe with a joint, enthusiastic modding help from readers..it might be doable :).
Also, this mod with these files might be of use in case you feel that ambitious http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?557138-2064 Also, Fallout community itself had ideas for Fallout mod expansion into Asia, etc.

Causalities of the Alien Invasion...

Thanks for the "Mighty" good AAR!:D I would like to know what were the final causalities taken and inflicted on the Aliens. You pulled off some jaw-droppingly
large encirclements!

If it wasn't for Operation Doomsday, you would probably have made it to Moscow...:(

Well now, things certainly took an interesting turn. Did the alien menace actually fire off all of those weapons on their own, or were you involved on some level?

Anyway, I guess you'll eventually be bracing for a... colonization attempt. Hoo boy... Or maybe the Sirussian garrison/colony in Europe has grown lazy and decadent over the years, allowing for a preemptive strike. Either way, I'm sure a glance at Xeno Europe and how its changed would be terrifying and interesting.

Civil War

Cathedral.png

Bad time are coming for us....
30skqyg.jpg

2 cities has revolted.
33kw30l.jpg

And more than that. An Apolyptical organization. "The Dark Chatedral" has declared independece from our country and attacked us.
2hnw381.jpg

First attempt to break their lines has failed.
2ls9r2o.jpg

The rebels in south are defeated.
6epwn7.jpg

They went exactly in our trap. Dover was taken, but not for long time.
124kbgl.jpg

Atlantic city is ours, and the forces from Dover will be exterminated.
2iw4nja.jpg

And so it is. They were encircled and killed. Dover will be ours again soon.
2hn80pk.jpg

Junkers attacked us! They think us weak, but we will crush them!
2qupwcm.jpg

With the help with the new forces who were mobilised, we managed to defend our land and even counter-attack the Junkers!
2ch8gfb.jpg

Altoona is ours!
112bbk3.jpg

April 1, 2245. The situation is good for now.
2py9pqa.jpg

this aar got out of control. unsubscribe

This AAR was always in control. If you don't like it, don't watch it.
You could have tried to give me suggestions, not to demoralize me.
I don't want this AAR to be boring. I want it to be long and intersting. I want to be different.

Last edited:
This is the internet !!!

Ignore those who lack the courtesy to even give negative feedback and keep up the great work !

This AAR was always in control. If you don't like it, don't watch it.
You could have tried to give me suggestions, not to demoralize me.
I don't want this AAR to be boring. I want it to be long and intersting. I want to be different.

Well,can you post your last save of Alien invasion?

That indeed, has been another unexpected turn.

I'd be totally amazed if you'd add the whole world map.. even if 80% of it would be wasteland.. another 10% - some isolated, backwards tiny "oldtimes" states and the rest 10% - "bunch of typical Fallout states".. in fact, maybe with a joint, enthusiastic modding help from readers..it might be doable :).
Also, this mod with these files might be of use in case you feel that ambitious http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?557138-2064 Also, Fallout community itself had ideas for Fallout mod expansion into Asia, etc.
Hmm..I never edited a map before in that way. I'll see what can I do.
Thanks for the "Mighty" good AAR!:D I would like to know what were the final causalities taken and inflicted on the Aliens. You pulled off some jaw-droppingly
large encirclements!

If it wasn't for Operation Doomsday, you would probably have made it to Moscow...:(
I will do that tommorow.
Well now, things certainly took an interesting turn. Did the alien menace actually fire off all of those weapons on their own, or were you involved on some level?

Anyway, I guess you'll eventually be bracing for a... colonization attempt. Hoo boy... Or maybe the Sirussian garrison/colony in Europe has grown lazy and decadent over the years, allowing for a preemptive strike. Either way, I'm sure a glance at Xeno Europe and how its changed would be terrifying and interesting.
It was enough to edit the savegame to make the 'nuke' mission again available to them. The rest .. was just their hands. Nuked me to oblivion.
This is the internet !!!

Ignore those who lack the courtesy to even give negative feedback and keep up the great work !
And this is exactly what I'm going to do! :D
Well,can you post your last save of Alien invasion?
Why should I do that?

Destroying The Enemies...

1245-fallout-3-power-armor-wallpaper-wallchan.jpg

After the fall of their capital, Junkers decided to offer us a peace. A hard one for them. We accepted!
34852et.jpg

9ia0ib.jpg

But the Junkers can't be trusted, so we broke up our peace treaty and attacked them.
33axwcw.jpg

i5ddeh.jpg

Meanwhile, we are advancing in our former territory.
2cgna8g.jpg

Revolt in Syracuse.
29fc9wg.jpg

NewArk is going to be ours again. Philadelphia will be encircled.
2i4w2u.jpg

And it is! Meanwhile, Albany is ours!
kdmra0.jpg

More rebels behind the borders of USA. This can give us the opportunity to expend into Wastelands without declaring war on any state!
2i6g9sp.jpg

The encirclement of Philadelphia is over. The most hard to break defensive city of the Dark Cathedral is ours!
2q9xw07.jpg

Expanding in South!
21l7cwg.jpg

Victory in New York!
5plu3b.jpg

The Civil War is over!
2sb7eye.jpg

July 10, 2245. Rebels all over America. New nations are expected to appear soon, while some already existing nations could expand.
264hsf7.jpg