• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Let's see,you destroyed any possibility of rescuing Survivors from Sttutgard launching a nuke in them? :p

Let's see,you destroyed any possibility of rescuing Survivors from Sttutgard launching a nuke in them? :p

With Germany having stabbed the Xeno in the back as was right and just, odds are that most of the survivors had packed up and ran as far to the west as their legs could carry them when the front came closer. Those who didn't run probably weren't around anymore either.

With Germany having stabbed the Xeno in the back as was right and just, odds are that most of the survivors had packed up and ran as far to the west as their legs could carry them when the front came closer. Those who didn't run probably weren't around anymore either.

The diary found some battles ago....

Keep going! You're barely out of Eastern Europe yet!

Operation Doomsday

Billede-51.png

My Leader, the evacuation is complete. We are ready for the Operation. Press the button and unleash the whole might of the empire.
Good job, Mixyr. Now leave me alone

Xardas is looking some minutes at the botton who can change the tide of the war, forever ... and then, with all of his force, he pushed the botton.
In the exact time, thousands of nuclear rockets were launched all over the Planet. On land, on sea, everywhere!
It was the beginning of the end for the Human civilization.

First targets to be destroyed were the military ones, and one American city, Bangor.
2uiyats.jpg

2mwwglh.jpg

Then they launched in Asia too. Tokyo was destroyed. They launched even in the sea, causing upcoming natural disasters.
2a9zoea.jpg

Then the American soil was the most favorite target of the rockets...
1zdu43s.jpg

Washington now lies in ruins ...
2w5k9zo.jpg

After Washington, the whole continent was nuked. From East to West. Africa, Asia, Europe, Australia ... no one escaped from the nuclear rockets and natural disasters.
USA remained with nothing, no troops, no civilians. Same for the other nations of the world.
It is the end of the civilization.

Back in Moscow....

This planet is mine!!
Indeed, my lord. Shall we send some troops to American continent to see the situation and if there are any survivors..?
Survivors? Are you crazy? Who can survive from this?! NO! Do not move anything to America. It's an useless thing.
I claim this planet a part of the Sirussian Empire!

The End of Chapter VI:
Liberating Europe

The AAR is not over!

Last edited:
Has England fallen in the third screenshot on the left from up to down?

Everything has fallen. In the next update I'll explain the aftermath of the operation.

[video=youtube;yarsrru89X0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yarsrru89X0[/video]
good bye folks ;(
Goodbye, I will miss you all... (explosion and mushroom cloud on the background)

"It is pretty abnormal to see the planet earth and its nations been destroyed by alien super-technological nuclear attacks ... "

Georg Vorban to the 'Operation Doomsday'

Great going bro, keep it up, and never surrender ! By the way, thanks for adding that Slovak Division into the game :)

Chapter VII:
The Fallout

20101129192739!USA_Flag_Pre-War.png

The year is 2145. My name is irrelevant.
297 years have passed since the 'Operation Doomsday'. It was a true Doomsday, indeed. Our books say that in 1945, when Germany was about to lose the war, Aliens came and helped them. But, in some point Germany attacked them and even conquered their base on Earth, the so-called 'Moscow', but then they were pushed back and destroyed, leaving USA the only hope for the civilization. Our books say that we fought well, until the day....when everything was ... destroyed. May 1, 1948 was the day when the Sirussians thought us dead.
Indeed, many humans died, but some of them managed to go underground and get out several decades later. They found a new civilization there, not an alien one ... but a mutant one. The radiations made any spider a kill machine .. and not only them.
After that, the remaining humans quarreled and each one gone in their directions. My father decided to remain patriot and he put the bases of the Former United States of America. Now the state is rulled by the army.
God...how much I would like to see how the so-called 'Europe' is looking .... or the other continents...We have no information on what happend to the rest of the world after the Operation Doomsday. We fear that the Aliens know about our existance ... and this is why we must arise from the ashes and re-build the mighty United States of America. In one day we will take our revenge. They thought they beated us....but this will change soon! In one day, Terra will be ours again!

abtfud.jpg

Last edited:
Fantastic !!! I was not expecting that when I clicked the "Alien Invasion" link. Great AAR and fast paced to keep everybody interested !

Interesting. I see reuniting USA as the only goal atm, but what about after the reunification? I mean, FO mod's map isn't compatible with the DH map(plus the techs are completely different), so how would the AAR continue if you creates the new US of A?

Interesting. I see reuniting USA as the only goal atm, but what about after the reunification? I mean, FO mod's map isn't compatible with the DH map(plus the techs are completely different), so how would the AAR continue if you creates the new US of A?
One word: Modding! :D
Thank you for appreciation red_KLG, and yeah Teivel, it's the time! :D

Well,this is so strange :S

How I can play fallout in 1.03 final?