• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Be an Portuguese in this useless war isn't so much empressing,in fact our nation was in peace until that day,when president Salazar accepted the occupation of american forces in our territory,the americans started to take our resources and our people to fight with the aliens,we know that this is necessary,but the worst was when the battle of Bordeaux happened,and I was drafted in USA army with my brother,damn,the situation was terrible,every liberated city was almost destroyed,and the survivors have his mental health almost destroyed,only who escaped from brainwashing was secure,now we are fighting in Saarland,our commandant made this morning and addres about how survived if an group of aliens try to attack us,at last I guess I can survived to return to Lisbon...

I'm back from space, and here is my story. After arriving on their mothership, I was immediately confronted by two Sirussians. After blasting their brains out I continued on to the next room... where I was captured. The aliens admired my guts, and took them for research. They determined that I was infected by rampaging patriotism. They returned to me my guts, and shot me down to the American southwest. Upon awaking, I found the beginnings of an alien base camp, named Area 51. I grabbed my Colt, which the aliens neglected to take, and ran into the base. I shot the guards, took one of their guns, and proceeded to kill every single alien in the base. I could lead you to the location, if you want.

I'm back from space, and here is my story. After arriving on their mothership, I was immediately confronted by two Sirussians. After blasting their brains out I continued on to the next room... where I was captured. The aliens admired my guts, and took them for research. They determined that I was infected by rampaging patriotism. They returned to me my guts, and shot me down to the American southwest. Upon awaking, I found the beginnings of an alien base camp, named Area 51. I grabbed my Colt, which the aliens neglected to take, and ran into the base. I shot the guards, took one of their guns, and proceeded to kill every single alien in the base. I could lead you to the location, if you want.

tumblr_m4zzrgS3xK1qi30rco1_500.jpg

I know that you said a long time a go about a trip ... oh my God, you were serious! :O :D
Anyway, very nice stories there. Some of them will be introduced in the game as I liberate the regions. :)
Thank you for participating. :D
I declare this short-term Interactive AAR over for a period of time. So, no more stories for now. :)
Some moderators agreed with that. Qorten and Avindian. Thank you!
The update will come in some minutes.

Reaching Cologne

life_cologne

The encirclement of Alessandria is over.
9sqq8w.jpg

Cologne is liberated. The city is much more ruined than the others and no people are welcoming them. The general sent troops all over the city. He is sure that some rebels could be found.
The general remained shocked when the troops returned. A whole system of tunnels was found and even a diary. The one who writted it was Franz Schaller.
After reading the diary, the general is sure that there could be more groups of rebels fighting in Germany, and he sent a letter to Field-Marshall Patton that a major offensive must start as soon as possible.
2820qcw.jpg

Advancing in Italy...
6te141.jpg

The encirclement of Italy has started. Bologna it's liberated.
wi23xs.jpg

2eozb4w.jpg

Amsterdam is liberated by Patton.
2afbb4m.jpg

A new offensive has started in Italy.
2yoei50.jpg

First Austrian city to be liberated!
29xc7tl.jpg

Foggia is encircled. 18 divisions are about to be crushed.
5fjlno.jpg

Sirussians are retreating in Italy.
1zlddgk.jpg

March 9, 1948.
2v3kgm8.jpg

what happened to sirrusians? not only they fail to reinforce and counter your advance, they can't finnish off middle east and sweden o_O
you nerfed them didn't you
Maybe my encirclements who destroyed more than 300-400 divisions are making their effect. :D

I have a theory:

Perhaps when you took control of Moscow temporarily when you were still playing as Germany, you may have disrupted the scripting or whatever that brings the xeno's reinforcements? It could explain why the xeno's are not fighting as effectively as they were before?

There could also be other factors: if their army is over 1000 divisions, trying to supply so many troops, with nothing but dissent ridden occupied territory could be playing havoc with their supply stockpiles and TC. Their divisions seem very understrength because their manpower growth is going to be only marginal since all of that land is occupied territory, not national provinces. Also, you have already nuked them a few times, and each time you use a nuke, their dissent is going to spike. All of these factors combined could be throttling the xeno's and making it harder for their huge armies to combat even weaker forces like those in Sweden, the Middle East, Turkey, and Siberia.

Last edited:
I have a theory:

Perhaps when you took control of Moscow temporarily when you were still playing as Germany, you may have disrupted the scripting or whatever that brings the xeno's reinforcements? It could explain why the xeno's are not fighting as effectively as they were before?

There could also be other factors: if their army is over 1000 divisions, trying to supply so many troops, with nothing but dissent ridden occupied territory could be playing havoc with their supply stockpiles and TC. Their divisions seem very understrength because their manpower growth is going to be only marginal since all of that land is occupied territory, not national provinces. Also, you have already nuked them a few times, and each time you use a nuke, their dissent is going to spike. All of these factors combined could be throttling the xeno's and making it harder for their huge armies to combat even weaker forces like those in Sweden, the Middle East, Turkey, and Siberia.

No. After they recaptured Moscow all turned as normal. They kept their old system of reinforcements (as far as my intelligence can tell me). But the problem was most probably, what you said there. Too much armies, too much dissent and very probably, overpowered TC.
But don't make the mistake to consider them defeated.

But don't make the mistake to consider them defeated.

Indeed. Depending on what "Operation Doomsday" is, they are still very much a major threat, and should be treated as such until you not only take Moscow, but all of their airfields and VP provinces. Until then, do not show them any mercy or any quarter. Do whatever it takes to defeat them, even if you have to be a bit gamey, since the Aliens are far more powerful than any other opponent in HOI2.

Wow, excellent progress being made by the human race across Western Europe. If your theories of why the aliens are suffering the now are correct, I'd expect another big wave of counter offensives by the time you reach into Eastern Europe.

The Liberation of Italy

entree-des-allies-dans-rome-evacuee-par-les-allemands-romeberman_liberation_of_rome_1-vi.jpg

Immediately after the recieving of the letter sent from Cologne, Patton ordered a new offensive, the Rhine offensive.
15ho4zm.jpg

The liberation of Venice. A small group of rebels has been found in the mountains of Friuli. They were very glad to see a human face after a long period of time.
15ib28p.jpg

The encirclement of Foggia is done. 20 divisions are destroyed.
t7ycs1.jpg

Another attemp of encirclement has started. With the battle of Rome, Americans are hoping that Anzio will remain encircled.
ih8f3c.jpg

But the Sirussians from Anzio knew about the situation and retreated to Rome, avoiding a disaster.
wtcb28.jpg

The status of the battle for Rome.
dls02s.jpg

Wilhelmshaven is the first city to be liberated in the Rhine offensive.
35j9r7q.jpg

Ancona is the first city where the American troops from Southern Italy met up with the other troops.
166dtv4.jpg

More cities liberated in the offensive.
f29g12.jpg

The Rhine is fully crossed by the American troops.
v7sco5.jpg

Rome is liberated!
m9rnyx.jpg

Bielefeld is liberated!
jgnqxu.jpg

Italy is fully liberated. There are still some Sirussians who are about to be trapped and killed.
2nau4qu.jpg

March 26, 1948. The Rhine offensive is a succes. Italy is liberated, but the Swedish troops were destroyed.
116qiaq.jpg

Last Preparations For Doomsday

alien.jpg

My Lord.....I have news for you.
Go ahead.
Operation Doomsday is ready to be started. Here, just pressing that button you will unleash the whole power of the empire. This will guarantee the victory upon the Humans. But....
But what? There is no time for that! I want to start the operation NOW!
My leader, our troops, they are in full retreat in Central Europe. We think the humans will be in Berlin in some weeks.
Not if I will start the operation...
But, the troops must be evacuated. They will be destroyed, as well as the humans will be.
NO! They didn't managed to defend their empire, they don't deserve life. They will be useless anyway after the end of the operation.
They belive in you. Don't let them down. You are their leader...
Well, then. But evacuating them wouldn't give suspicions in the Human army?
At this momment, even if they will find out about the operation, they couldn't stop us. So, evacuating the troops will not be a problem.
Good. Order to all of the Generals to evacuate all of the fronts. From Asia to Europe.
After that, we can start the operation?

Yes, my lord. You will recieve a message after the evacuation. After that, you know what do to!
I appreciate your work. I will make sure that you and your teams who made that operation possible will recieve all what they are going to ask for. Now go, in some days this planet will be ours! The humans will regret that they made such a fierce resistance!

Gradually the xeno menace is pushed back. How the Middle East coping?

what is the situation in Sweden, Syria, Asia, Turkey??

I don't think it will matter too much anymore. The troops from Sweden starved to death, while in the Midle East the situation is stable.
In Asia they are about to reach China.

Man, this is chewing through American manpower like nobody's business.

Some ... some alien mind control device forced me to read this entire AAR in one go ... *faints from exhaustion* zzzZZZZZzzzz

Marching to Berlin....

300px-Wernberg1945.jpg

Some new divisions arrived at the front.
2gv7xhs.jpg

A new offensive has started.
sfe2v5.jpg

A nuclear bomb is droped in Stuttgart!
1z3oyn6.jpg

First victories.
10cmbmo.jpg

More victories!
358291l.jpg

The situation on the front after the offensive.
zkpk5i.jpg

Sirussians are evacuating the front. Americans are confused.
n3ww29.jpg

25 Sirussian divisions remained behind American lines, but they are really putting a fight!
2ivlcax.jpg

But they are destroyed..
6q8y1y.jpg

April 24, 1948. Sirussians evacuated Germany.
fms3yp.jpg