• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Soon, Croatia is liberated from alien scourge.
Save us, yanks!
We won't be nazis again, promise.

Thank you all for supporting me! :D
And no, I hope I will be there everytime, not just the next month! :D

Take part of the story!

Feel free to make a post about you and your participation in a group of rebels from your country. :D
Everyone can choose a country. Here you can talk about the untold war you fought against the Aliens.
For exemple, if you choose France, you can say that you and your group has been found somewhere in the country. After that you can tell everyone what atrocities has been made by the Sirussians.
But if you choose a non-liberated country, you can write about all the battles you fought against them in a book, which will be found later.
These are just ideas. Feel free to post everything you want about you and your rebel groups who fought/is fighting for humanity.
But don't change the story of the AAR too much. :D
Who will post a story will appear in the first page as one who took part of that AAR. :D

I must say that this is not going to transform into a interactive AAR. It will be just one post allowed for each other about the rebellions they formed. :)
This will be allowed until I'll make a new update. So ... maybe tommorow, same hour? My Romanian (Bucharest) hour is 20:45 now.

Last edited:
I'm An Portuguese Soldier,that Fight with americans,now my division are in Saar

I'm An Portuguese Soldier,that Fight with americans,now my division are in Saar
Sounds okay. But remember, just one post for now. You can say something about the battlelines. How it is to fight the Aliens, stuff like that. Use the imagination! :)
This AAR will not going to be full interactive.
Anyone can do a post, but just until I make a new update. After that I will not allow that again for a period of time. :)

This AAR is incredibly exciting, lured me back into reading AARs on this forum after a significant absence. I never thought you had a chance after the German Army collapsed, but you're playing very well and it looks like the human race might just pull this one off. :eek:

This is the first letter that Michele, a young ex-Salò soldier, wrote to her girlfriend, Marta, who fled to
America to live with her aunt Christine.

Cara (Dear) Marta,
I miss you.
How are things in New York? Did you find your aunt Christine?
These have been the most harsh days of fight in Friuli.
Federico, Paolo and I managed to gather some other survivors and to get some Carcani (italian rifles) and
actually started fighting against the Aliens. We killed a good group and found a great position hiding in a
tunnel on the mountains not too far from an ex-german warehouse, filled with ammunitions, a couple of
german weapons and enough food to survive for a couple of months.
The mountains are almost Alien-free, even though flying patrols come and go and are quite dangerous: the
first time we encountered them we were about 20 and we lost 15 until we managed to destroy one of their machines and to run away.
Now I have to go... I better not to say what right now.
Love you
Michele

Last edited:
In the mountains of Transylvania, a mound of dirt poked up from the ground. It was attached to a pole and a periscope was shoved up through the hole a few seconds later. After the olive drab device looked around and saw no aliens, it was replaced by a telescope looking for aircraft. None were visible. Captain Popovich (Yes, I know it isn't a Romanian name but I knew a bookseller in Bucharest by that name) crawled out of a cave opening behind some (recently planted) trees and looked around. Clear.

Heaving his body out of the stoney area, he crawled to some bushes and pulled out his binoculars and scanned the area. Cluj was not far away and the Aliens had set up what looked like a garrison on the other side of the city. Periodic overflights by Alien craft were scary but the aliens didn't seem to bother chasing down humans anymore. There were the occasional patrols but the aliens didn't even seem to be chasing anybody. Popovich guessed that the aliens were conducting biological or geological surveys for some purpose he couldn't guess. His mission now was to capture one of the aliens for dissection by the medical faculty of Cluj (also hiding in the cave complex).

The Captain threw a rock back into the cave and a platoon of men crawled out. They were wearing Romanian army uniforms but wearing German style helmets and boots. The weapons were also German. Each of them was unusually large for a Romanian (especially now with the malnutrition the war and Alien invasion had brought). A handful of them crossed themselves as they walked down the mountainside. They sopped periodically to look around for aliens but saw none. Occasionally they saw human refugees. Most were from Cluj and civilians who didn't want trouble but some were cowards who had deserted during the war and were preying on the refugees. Occasionally, Captain Popovich's men would intervene but their job today was different. A passing woman answered that a group of aliens of foot had been seen around a stream.

When the Romanian soldiers had arrived, they saw about eight aliens clustered around what looked like a metal suitcase. In it were various test tubes and some machines with wires poking out. The aliens themselves were frail-looking and it was amazing to the Captain that they had walked 10km to get here. Sergeant Popescu was ordered to shoot the first three aliens by the machine, the others would be lassoed and tied up. The machines and chemicals were to be collected for study.

The actual capturing of the aliens was successful but the problem of silencing the aliens was harder. The aliens couldn't struggle very hard (once their laser pistols had been removed) but let off a very loud shriek that deafened the humans. Eventually, someone came up with the idea of holding onto the alien's analogue to an Adam's apple. It worked and the aliens were in too much pain to scream any more. With two men carrying each alien, the team practically ran up the mountain back to the human base.

"Thank you gentlemen, the prince will never forget your role in saving the human race through information."

In December 1944, after unsuccesfull uprising, Slovakia was almost liberated by Red army. It seemed, thar Red Army is unstopable and Germany will be defeated in few months. We thought, war will be finaly over. But something went wrong, teribly, teribly wrong. Aliens appeared in Moscow.

It was celebrated by Germans, first. Aliance between two most powerful fraction at the Earth... But after few months, they realised, they had been wrong. Sirussians do not aly anybody - they only know "Divide et impera".

After this bitter enlightenment and defeat, many of german soldiers have join our partisan groups around Banska Bystrica. Two years after Alien comes to our land, there is no nazists, no communists, no democrats; no Slovaks, no Germans, no Hungarian in our partisan groups. No parties, no nationalities, no fractions at all. Oh, there is one "fraction" after all - humans!

There is not much of us, but we try to do as good as we can to disturb aliens supply lines, rescue people from aliens "extermination facilities" and revenge death of milions.

We are sleeping in the days and striking in the nights. Hiding in the caves. Risking our lifes for rescue of humankind.

But in these days Aliens are able to track us somehow. Many of our brave partisans lost their lifes in last month. I am afraid, days of our resistance has been numbered...

However, after the lates news we all hopes again. US army crossed Rhine recently. Lets hope, this time will be liberation successfull. We are going to do our best!

(Part of radiomessage from member of Slovak resistance, nicknamed "Jaybird")

Last edited:
Abo Abramsson was born in 1922, Lulea, Sweden. When the war started he wanted to figth, but Sweden was neutral, In the Winter war he moved to Finland to fight the Soviets. There he came in touch with the Sami liberation movement, A nationalist movement to make Lapland and the Kola Sami Peninsula indepent. When Finlan was overun by the Soviets, the soviet authorities promised the Sami independence after the war, if they will not join a rising. However, when the Aliens came and occupied their lands, the Sami liberation movement was forced underground again. Currently he is somewhere in the cold north of Finland, fighting with the Aliens. He is giving vital information to the Swedish forces in North Sweden, and recently he reported to have shot down a alien scouting plane, he is now investigeting it with his team...

That's brilliant! Awesome stories!
Your style of writing, Julius, formidable. Too bad what happend in the Christmas day. :(
That's an intersting story Lipovan, but look's like there must be a continuation. Don't forget that for now, just one post for each other. :)
Cizinec, I hope that the American army will arrive as soon as possible! :D
Belgiumruler, here really seems that there must be a continuation. But don't forget the rule. :D
You should edit and continue it.
Personally, when you started to speak about Lulea, I thought that you are going to speak about the Swedish resistance in North. (This front is still there) :D

Very intersting and well-writed stories! I wait more! :D

Blargh, I tried to write one too but it's quite bad with every attempt.

That's brilliant! Awesome stories!
Your style of writing, Julius, formidable. Too bad what happend in the Christmas day. :(
That's an intersting story Lipovan, but look's like there must be a continuation. Don't forget that for now, just one post for each other. :)
Cizinec, I hope that the American army will arrive as soon as possible! :D
Belgiumruler, here really seems that there must be a continuation. But don't forget the rule. :D
You should edit and continue it.
Personally, when you started to speak about Lulea, I thought that you are going to speak about the Swedish resistance in North. (This front is still there) :D

Very intersting and well-writed stories! I wait more! :D
Well, he gives information to the resictance in the north from Finland...

(Meanwhile, in hell)

"Satan I have these reports for you regarding what is going on on the surface. Are we ready to begin our invasion of Earth?"

(Satan fllcks through the report, reading about the horrible wars, emptied cities, mass suicides, nuclear explosions and improbable political arrangements. For a long time he is silent. Then he speaks.)

"Actually folks I think we'll miss this century. Humanity is kind of scary at the moment. Lets see if they're a bit softer in 2045."

(Meanwhile, in hell)

"Satan I have these reports for you regarding what is going on on the surface. Are we ready to begin our invasion of Earth?"

(Satan fllcks through the report, reading about the horrible wars, emptied cities, mass suicides, nuclear explosions and improbable political arrangements. For a long time he is silent. Then he speaks.)

"Actually folks I think we'll miss this century. Humanity is kind of scary at the moment. Lets see if they're a bit softer in 2045."

:laugh: Well, this is not a story, but it's still something. :laugh:

Good to see that my friend Migthy and his AAR is going pretty well and in a good way, keep it up bro ! And of course, here is my story :

It all started on 21st December 1944 near Banská Bystrica, German occupied Slovakia, when Sgt. Georg Vorban, an soldier of German and Slovak ancestry from this city has arrived back from the front for a week of holiday to see his city where he was borned once again after 4 years of fighting on the "Rot Front" to see his family once again. When he arrived to Banská Bystrica, everything was devastated from partisan uprising in so called "Slovak National Uprising" which Vorban believed that the uprising was against the independence of Slovak Republik and friendship with fellow Germans, and its main goal to take Bolsheviks over the Slovakia deeper into the German territory. His family was happy to see him alive, his 8 years old son and his 11 years old daughter huged him and his lovely wife made him his favorite food Wiener Würstchen and he told his excited kids some stories from the war. On a Christmas they received gifts from their parents and had a very happy Christmas indeed. The last day of his holiday Vorban went to see his best friend from his childhood, Hermann Grosslander, which was also of German ancestry but was an communist and "partizán" in a Slovak National Uprising and was hiding from the German Wehrmacht and SS legions around Horehronie Region. They had a beer and talked about the politics, but then Grosslander told Vorban :

G : "Did you heard about Hitler's plan ?"
V : "If you are about to tell me lies about how Hitler gonna kill Slavs and other nations and nationalisties of Europe, then doesn't even mind to talk to me.
G : "No, this is something much more serious, we partisans gathered some info while you guys in uniformd fought our comrades, that Hitler used his alien friends from planet siruss to destroy the second heart of Red revolution ! The Moskva !"
V : "Now thats a big nonsense, you had too much vodka today I think, do you even have some evidence ?"
G : "My dear friend, why do you think that you was taken down from a front for a week, why do you think that Keitel would let his soldiers rest ?"
V : "You know, something here makes sense, but I still dont believe you !"

Vorban goes back home, make a rest on his couch, turns on a radio, opens a newspaper but before that he hear German voice in the radio : "Slowakisch volk, this is dr. Goebbels broadcasting this short information live from the Berlin, to you ... In a past few days we may seened ufos flying around our European continent, it is our alien friends from the planet Siruss, do not panic or attempt to shot at them with any weapons, it will just provocate them and they will shot back at you, from Berlin Dr. Joseph Goebbels.". That tíie Vorban realised that something is wrong, next day he went back fighting on the front together with his Slovak friend Adrián Kopurko to be deployed to the city of Mogilev and Vorban was speaking with him about the aliens, he told him that he actually noticed an alien near Mogilev but then he dissapeared, like some magical thing or something so they fought the Soviets more and more until they practically surrendered to the German army and signed Bitter peace agreement. Then the Germans realised that the aliens wont work with them and their secret plan of controling the whole universe, so they declared war within the worldwide alliance. One day, Vorban went to Stanislavov to pickup supply truck for the army group B, what he seened from the corner was unspeakable, local Soviet soldiers were purging axis soldiers in there, whom which one was his friend Adrián Kopurko which was meant to be purged by his best friend, Hermann Grosslander. Grosslanderder saw Vorban's leg near corner and shot him there. Then Vorban fell from the corner to the ground, Vorban lying on the ground with no more hope spoke to him "What's this all about you traitor ?!" Grosslander replied : "Its Stalin's revenge" and then Grosslander shot Kopurko into the head and wanted to also kill Vorban which lied on the ground not tell info about this, but in a little matter of time there showed up Romanian army led by commander leutant Robert Contescu and there came the shotout between Bolsheviks and Nationalists. Grossland ran away in his truck. Then Contescu gave a hand to Vorban and told him "Are you okay ? The whole army secured this block from Hungarian traitors which gave up this land to the Soviets" Vorban said "Yeah I am allright, thanks man for saving my life" Contescu replied "Its okay, we gotta help each other in these times of war".

In the last days of the Third Reich Vorban fought hard to defend Banská Bystrica against Xeno's army, but was lossing very hard against the alien technology, his family, wife, kids and friends were killed after the lose of his city by the Sirrussians. His last fight was for Vienna, then after the lose and death of Führer he fled Vienna to the USA. In the USA he was nominated to be hero of German-Slovak resistance in central Europe and was assigned to fight in a first ever known Slovak emigrés Division in US Army, the "Slovak division "Štúr", which is now located with him on the Iberian peninsula. Now his will concentrates only on two objectives, to fullfill his duty to liberate Europe and to kill person he trusted the most, to fullfill his struggle for revenge ...

Last edited: