• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Great developments!

Chapter IV - Unleashing The Fury

Mysteries

9b7329e885_ion_antonescu.jpg

By the time when the German army arrived in Moscow, everything was wilderness. Moscow is no more a city, now it's just a wasteland.
But still...some Russian survivors came out from their hiding places to welcome the Germans.
Himmler sent special squads everywhere to search for survivors, while the rest of the army is celebreting the liberation of Moscow. Some even think the war it's over.
Meanwhile, a squad arrived at a some kind of jail....
Everywhere just dead corpses ... But from a room .. someone was screaming for help.
They went into it .... it wasn't just a room. It was a laboratory. And into a chair, a man half-died is bounded.

-H....elp ! Please.... Help m...ee...!
-Muller! I know that man from somewhere ... It's Antonescu? Our old ally?
-Ge..rmans?! I must speak to .... Hitl....er.
-Let's get him out of there. It's Antonescu !

They quickly went to Himmler's headquarter reporting that they found the Romanian Field-Marshall Antonescu.
He, scaried accepted him into the office.

H: Antonescu? Is that you?! We were searching for you some time ago.
A: It's me... The Iron Guard ... took me from the jail....while we were allies with the Sirussians, they sold me out to them.
It was all good 'till the German armed forces invaded. They .... destroyed me. Tried to force me to tell secrets about Germany. It was a calvary.
H: Now everything is good. We took Moscow. Their counter-offensive is halted. And I promise you, Horia Sima will regreat what he done to you.
A: There is not much time! You must evacuate Moscow as soon as possible. They started the Operation X, and as far as I heard from my cell, it will be a true carnage.
H: But I can't evacuate! I have orders from Hitler.
A: A whole Army is going to be destroyed!!!
H: Maybe you need a pause, my dear friend. We will sent you to Wolf's Lair to speak with Hitler about Horia Sima.
A: But....
H: Please, I will call you a plane. Good riddance, marshall.

I suspected that Antonescu would play a role in the future!

Operation X

atomic-bomb-l.jpg

The so-called Sirussian Operation X started by attacking the vulnerable province of Serpukhov.
2udx11s.jpg

To make sure that the Germans will not retreat, Sirussians attacked in Moscow, leaving no chances for the Germans to retreat, as the Sirussians rushed with full speed to Serpukhov.
2ijgi0.jpg

After 4 days from the beginning of the Operation, Moscow is encircled....
2guz2uw.jpg

Meanwhile, in South the counter-offensive started again.
2s1ae8m.jpg

July 14, Moscow and the army from it are lost...
2myq74o.jpg

Immediately after, huge nuclear attacks are launched all over the front...
30jp7oj.jpg

vd1e03.jpg

903v2v.jpg

Kiev it's lost...
2w4lg6a.jpg

The biggest army in the southern front ... is destroyed..
w17dok.jpg

July 17, 1946. Wehrmacht is ... crushed... And the Operation X is a succes...for Sirussians.
33dy5g9.jpg

No!NO!NO!

You bled all the way to Moscow and they take it back right as we think we have them... Now they get fresh reinforcements and nukes.

Do you have the troops to make another play? if not, we may just have witnessed the most decisive battles of the war to date.

Seriously, nothing else matters if you can't staunch their flow of reinforcements and bombs. Pull troops from anywhere, you have to hold that province.

You had 70ish divisions on the Ukrainian front! And less than half of that around Moscow! Heck, you can probably take Moscow again if you give up the Ukraine, Romania, Hungary, the entire Balkan peninsula, maybe Italy, most of Poland, and make a genuine total effort this time around. If you have 100 divisions in total on the ground in Europe, use ALL of them to take Moscow. If you have 200, use ALL of them. Let the Sirussians run rampant & use reinforcing divisions from the allies in the Americas to try and hold the Reich proper against the massive southern breakthrough. The breakthrough you allow in order to retake Moscow.

They destroyed everything ..... Only 60 divisions are holding the whole front against hundreds of Aliens..... Another rush to Moscow? ..... For now, just a good dream. They are in full offensive now. God knows what can stop them.
Funny how after Moscow was captured and they attacked me (when my men weren't encircled) I saw that they ran out of supplies. So, without Moscow, no supplies. Without supplies, no nuking ..... Damn encirclement. They caught me by suprise. I never thought they will start a counter-offensive without Moscow in their possesion.
Now, I'm exactly where the AAR is. I accept suggestions .. but God ... I tell you all. Moscow, just a good dream. I can't even reinforce the front because of my low TC.
Maybe some defensive suggestions? Shall I abbandon the Balkan States?

That's a real nightmare!

[video=youtube;0G8a-_PX7Aw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0G8a-_PX7Aw[/video]

but there is still hope...

[video=youtube;I0UjCsZIIOk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0UjCsZIIOk[/video]

It is indeed a dark day now, but still you must fight on! Redeploy your forces from other regions for another drive on Moscow! You did it once, you can do it again! Build lots of jet fighters and interceptors to secure the skies from xeno nuclear bombers, and get your own nuclear weapons, as well as ICBM's to deploy them. Nuke Moscow and large concentrations of the xeno's troops and keep fighting! You can still do this!

And, even if Germany does fall, you must still not give up. Load up as the USA, and use its immense industrial and military might to destroy the xeno invaders! Nuke them until they glow! Burn a path to Moscow with Nukes as the USA if you cannot do it with Germany!

BTW, because you did take Moscow once, can you tell if that perhaps interrupted the flow of reinforcements, despite it being retaken by the Xeno's? It is still a possibility. If so, then time is definitely still on your side, Xeno nukes or not!

It is indeed a dark day now, but still you must fight on! Redeploy your forces from other regions for another drive on Moscow! You did it once, you can do it again! Build lots of jet fighters and interceptors to secure the skies from xeno nuclear bombers, and get your own nuclear weapons, as well as ICBM's to deploy them. Nuke Moscow and large concentrations of the xeno's troops and keep fighting! You can still do this!

And, even if Germany does fall, you must still not give up. Load up as the USA, and use its immense industrial and military might to destroy the xeno invaders! Nuke them until they glow! Burn a path to Moscow with Nukes as the USA if you cannot do it with Germany!

BTW, because you did take Moscow once, can you tell if that perhaps interrupted the flow of reinforcements, despite it being retaken by the Xeno's? It is still a possibility. If so, then time is definitely still on your side, Xeno nukes or not!

I can't! I told you! Only 60 divisions are holding the whole front. I still got some reserves in K-B line, but I can't redeploy them to the front because of the low TC.
I can't start any offensive operations for now.
With what IC? All of my IC goes to reinforcements, nuclear reactors and consumer goods ...
When I'll get the nukes, maybe I will start a new offensive, 'till then, I'll stay defensive.

If I will lose as Germany, then I will see ... if the AAR will still be appreciated .....we'll see what I will do.

Mnea...they still brought reinforcements, even if I occupied it! They just appeared in Moscow when I loaded the game! That's why I had to move troops from Serpukhov, to defend Moscow ... but it was a trap.

Humanity should be uniting right? old hatreds forgotten?

core all of your territory. That'll give your IC, TC and manpower a serious shot in the arm. We're not Germany anymore, we're something far greater..

Meeting between old friends

image.jpg

Meanwhile, in the 'Wolf's Lair'.

-Mein Fuhrer, Antonescu is here.
-Antonescu? Tell him to enter.

A: Good day, Adolf!
H: I thought you died!
A: I'm half died, as you can see.
H: At least, you are here. Himmler told me the situation.
A: Please, tell me that you retreated from Moscow.
H: What? What do you told to Himmler?
A: Operation X !! They are planning to destroy the whole army...
H: Damn Himmler. He didn't said a word!
A: It's too late....
H: Unfortunately, the war is almost over.
A: They attacked?
H: Encircled and nuked all the front. I'm already planning the defensive plans, around the Konigsberg-Bucharest line. If will fall..Romania and Balkans will be lost. Maybe the whole Reich.
A: And .. who shall stop the Aliens ..... if will happen?
H: If the Reich will fall, I will go down with him, maybe with the whole world at the same time.
A: ...I just wanna demand your help now. I want to get to Romania and get my family out, before the legionaries could find them...
H: What? You should replace that traitor!
A: No. I wanna die in peace with my familly. After the whole things which happend to me in captivity....I just wanna find some peace. Consider it my last demand.
H: Fine .. I will sent a team.
A: After you find them, sent them to Munchen.
H: There is no more Munchen..it's destroyed....
A: Then to Paris... I have lots of memories in that city..
H: Okay then, good bye, friend.

antonescu-hitler.jpg

Last edited:
Pull back, reinforce your defense lines and prepare for the Alien tide! They shall not pass!