• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Welcome back, "friends" !

Romanian-infantry-05.jpg

Another key city of Soviet Union is nuked. Dissent around the country spread like the fire. The nuclear winter kills Russians everyday.
2r2407t.jpg

Hungary it's again at it's old borders...
314b7mt.jpg

Big encirclement in France !
2nq9l6r.jpg

Another encirclement, this time in Russia.
2w3pd8o.jpg

And another one.......
r8i5u0.jpg

The second nuclear attack in UK. This time in Birmingham.
15mgps4.jpg

Rebels....
e5so0g.jpg

Riga is captured once again by the brave German army!
2s1q2if.jpg

Sirussians advacing deeper. The nuclear winter doesen't affect them.
ht6928.jpg

Half of Romania has been conquered. Just in time for Ribbentrop who arrived in Bucharest. King Michael I agreed to join again in Axis, but as a puppet, Bukovina and Basserabia are granted, while the Dictate of Vienna will be fully removed. Dobrich will join again to Romania after the conquest of Bulgaria.
But, the big shock was that Antonescu wasn't in his jail. While Ribbentrop came to rescue him peacefully, Michael I says that the prison where he was kept was assaulted by a strange commando team who picked him up. He thought that it was a German commando, but Ribbentrop didn't knew anything...
qsp07k.jpg

After the left of Ribbentrop, Horia Sima (Leader of the Iron Guard) came in the regal residence and shot the king in the head for betraying the country in 23 August 1944.
Horia Sima claimed the title of the leader of Romania.
-No more monarchy ! The time has come for dictatorship !
mj93ep.jpg

-Everything worked perfect, mein Fuhrer! Romania joined us and the king has been killed ... but we couldn't find Antonescu. They told me that some kind of commando picked him up from the jail. Was that German?
-How could it be German when I didn't ordered such a thing !

.....Guard: - Mein Fuhrer. Himmler is here.
-Tell him to enter.
Good job Ribbentrop. You didn't made this just for Germany!

You're favoring Romania a bit too much...

"Nationality: Romanian
[...]
Ideology: Nationalist

I see...

Chill out, my friend. Even if I'm Romanian, here I'm trying to be as fair as possible. I'm trying to put myself in a mind of a German (I know some).
Romania will have some bad surprises. How could a loyal Hungary not a have more territory than a desertous country. Ion Antonescu was the only man who could have turn something in Romania's advantage here....but Antonescu it's not here for now .... so ... I'm not going to explain anymore of my next part. :D

Chill out, my friend. Even if I'm Romanian, here I'm trying to be as fair as possible. I'm trying to put myself in a mind of a German (I know some).
Romania will have some bad surprises. How could a loyal Hungary not a have more territory than a desertous country. Ion Antonescu was the only man who could have turn something in Romania's advantage here....but Antonescu it's not here for now .... so ... I'm not going to explain anymore of my next part. :D

No problem. Great AAR by the way!

The report

hitler-himmler.jpg

-Sieg Heil! mein Fuhrer!
-Have you sent the spy?
-I sent the best spy I could find in Germany ...
-And? Did he sent back any reports?
-Actually, yes .. but .... I'll just give you the report. Listen this:
Is that working? Humm..
I arrived at the Russian-Alien border as planned. I tried to pass the Alien zone as a citizen who merged with a group who was taken by force in the retreat of the soviets. Every citizen wanted to go to the Alien zone to get freedom and escape from bolshevism.
But when we arrived at a passage, they started to fire upon us ! From ~1000 just me passed in their territory. I was so damn lucky... What I seen after that .... I didn't seen in my life. A whole wasteland with dead bodies and ruins. The sky is red in Moscow. They are still bringing troops and weapons. Excepting the Aliens, I couldn't see any humans there ... but dead bodies. Now I'm hiding in an abandoned hotel. Thank God that I still have that machinery ..so I can send my reports with the radio.
Oh now! I heard something in hotel.

BOOM!

WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR ME???!!! NO! DON'T SHOT!

-We reiceved that via radio some days ago. We belive that the spy is dead .... But there is a chance that Aliens searched something in his room .... and even discover that is .... German...
-Let us hope that this didn't happend.
-Shall I send another spy?
-No. I've had enough. That's too strange and I don't wanna send any man to suicidal missions.
Do you know something about Ion Antonescu? I heard that it was taken by a commando team. But we don't know the origins.
-I can assure you that SS don't have anything to do with that commando team.
-Then can you find me Antonescu?
-I'll do my best ... but just saying ... are you going to leave Romania as it is?
-Ha ha! After they backstabbed me? Never! Even if Antonescu will be find and placed back, I won't going to forgive them. I already started to speak with the Hungarian leader about the Dictate of Bratislava.
Now go, Heinrich! And if you get any ..... miraculous reports from the Alien zone, come to me immediately. And don't forget about Antonescu!
I still hope that this spy it's alive...

Last edited:
The Bratislava Dictate

182971.jpg

In 17 February, Sofia fell in the hands of Germans.
3340u36.jpg

Bulgaria accepted to make peace (and give Dobrich to Romania) and declare war to Allies.
30x7uax.jpg

Manchester nuked.
8zgxtd.jpg

The encirclement of Brest is done. No more Americans in Northern France.
2isbbxw.jpg

The situation in Southern France.
64kuwy.jpg

Another encirclement done in South-Western France.
2s0nx2t.jpg

Sirussians expanding..
qsoxli.jpg

Albania is annexed !
2ihw9xy.jpg

Reforming the Balkans..
34pewwm.jpg

The situation on the Eastern front ...Sirussians are expanding quickly.
nz4y8o.jpg

Sicily taken back ! Italy is at peace once again..
iyh7bb.jpg

Bulgaria turned 100% Axis for changing the governament.
2zxryfm.jpg

Basserabia it's ours!
1jnu9z.jpg

London nuked for the second time. The UK's capital it's now in Edinburgh.
2i959u1.jpg

Minsk it's German again !
34r9gxt.jpg

Two nuclear attacks in UK. Edinburgh and Norwich now lies in ruins.
6oec5e.jpg

The Bratislava dictate !
Horia Sima is forced to give Transylvania to Hungary. He tried to negotiate, but in vain.
m94x2o.jpg

Europe, 7 March 1945
5cmy3r.jpg

Interesting premise having Aliens intervene in the war on the side of the Axis....however, I would be wary of trusting the xeno's too much, as their total disregard of human life through the use of their nuclear weapons is disturbing to say the least. If (or when) you fight the xeno's, make sure you can do so with the aid of your own nuclear weapons stockpile.

For the Imperiu-er I mean, for the Axis!

Oh God, this is going to end in God-Emperor Hitler isn't it?

I hate it when God-Emperor Hitler arrives. No one likes that guy.

That's brilliant! It's exactly what I have in mind when I'm thinking of Moscow now.
You even made a story from it. With the comissar in the occupied Minsk.
Love it! I will use that photo in next part. I'll continue the story of the photo.
Thank you for screen and idea !

@NapoleonComple: :rofl:

It's probably not even from the area around Moscow. I just searched for demolished Russian tanks and placed a Fighting Machine in the background, then darkened it up in some places.