• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
It seems the Aliens have turned the tide for Germany..but i expect this will end badly for the Germans in the long run.

The Aliens gratitude

1039239height370width56.jpg

After the conquest of Paris and the encirclement of Rome, the Aliens grew very proud of their ally, so the great leader of the Aliens sent another messager to Berlin to share some informations.
By the time when the Alien arrived, Hitler was speaking with Keitel about the situation in East and an eventual attack of Romania to get the desired oil.
The messager intrerupted their discussion.

-We come in peace, our dear ally. Our leader sent his regards due the conquest of Paris. You win his trust, so he wants to share some infromation about us.
We are not just Aliens. We are one of the hundreds species from that galaxy. We control the whole so called 'Solar System'. Our base it's in the dark side of the Moon. This is where we arrived first from the Sirius planet, we were the most superior race from the all. We trusted every planet. Maybe this is why only we remained in the Solar System. We intervened in any war and helped the side who we thought that we can belive in. Too bad that it wasn't like that. Here is different.
We are called Sirussians. Don't forget that.
To show our gratitude and our respect for you, we want you to give this cure for your sickness. We can't afford to lose you or to make stupid decisions due to your Parkinson.
-For the Final Victory, Sirussian !

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Nuclear Attacks

nuclear_terrorist_attack.jpg

16 January 1945 - Just a normal day in Berlin, where anyone were happy for the stopping of the Allied raids upon him .... but suddenly a strange sound arrived from East..

Sirrusians just launched their weapon on Gorky, the new soviet capital. The whole planet trembled in that momment.
2uf8ykh.jpg

Just after two hours, the second nuclear bomb was launched. This time to London !
The whole country now lies in ruins.
efexbo.jpg

Washington started to prepare for the bad ... but in vain. There were no more nukes launched in that day.
But the panic created by them remains.
Berlin it's the most quiet city for now. No panic there ... but a lot curiosity.

-Mein Fuhrer! Mein Fuhrer! Sirussians launched two atomic bombs ! One in Gorky and the second in London ! Molotov and a lot of personell from the soviet and english governaments has died !
-Can't be, Himmler. They would tell me before doing such a thing !
-There were launched from Moscow ! It was them !
-They told me that they will use their weapon just in desperate times.
-They were stoped by the soviets .. they haven't made any progress for a while. I think that this is what they call 'desperate times'.
-In that case, I want you to find the best spy from Germany and sent him to Moscow. We must find some blueprints to create a nuclear weapon for ourself.
-But, mein Fuhrer ...
-Don't put any questions. Just do it !

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
I can only foresee this ending well for humanity.

Mussolini back in Rome

e309b988-43ea-11e2-a48c-00144feabdc0.img

Mussolini, after months, it's going back to Rome to rule his country.
A lot of British soldiers were captured in the encirclement of Rome and Anzio. Italy is slowly but surely going to get it's lost territories back.
2s84sjq.jpg

Sirussians launches it's third nuke. This time right where it hurts more. In Baku. Now the Russian tanks will remain without it's precious oil.
2v325ie.jpg

General Heissmeyer, after months under the encirclement in La Rochelle, finnaly managed to escape and link up with it's comrades in Le Mans. Heissmeyer it's awarded with the Iron Cross, while he's few men are sent back home 'till the division will find enough men.
bf4ylj.jpg

Europe, 21 January 1945.
2n1auyg.jpg

You are doing some great work with the help of your new friends. Are you worried about your oil situation?

Not really. It's around ~3000 from the beginning. When it's around 1000 I buy some from other countries. The only momment I was afraid of losing the oil was when I captured Paris because I launched a massive offensive. But Oil wasn't a problem for me when I played that scenario. The problem was the soviets who pushed me all the way to Berlin. But now that I get help, I can destroy the Allies in west while I'm holding in east (and advancing in Yugoslavia and Hungary).

did you rework the Alien AI? how did you manage to not be at war with them? usually they're at war with every nation
They are at war only with the nation who is invaded. I had to load as them and declare war to Allies ....
I didn't made any modification in AI.

The Second Barbarossa

russia.jpg

Seeing again without protection, Switzerland decided to improve the relations with Germany .. more or less forced.
20rk03b.jpg

Seeing that the Germans are ready to attack Belgrad, Sirussians decided to help ... a bit. It was a powerless weapon, not like the ones used in Baku, London or Gorky. So the German army wasn't affected.
izqn93.jpg

So the Germans seized the opportunity and attacked the ruined city.
Germans soldiers were terrified when entered in the city. Only ruins and dead bodies. The soviet soldiers were crushed, a lot of them died. From 33 divisions, the number lowered to 9. Some Russians decided to drop their weapon and go to Germans to be captured. Some of them still wanted to fight.
2b6ujs.jpg

Another nuclear weapon was droped in Siedlce, the nest of the soviet soldiers. They brought soldiers from all the front to attack and take Warsaw. They fell into the trap. From 20 divisions, the number lowered to 1.
15rbczm.jpg

That nuclear attack marked the starting of the Second Barbarossa. All of the Germans holding their positions against the Asian hordes, marched to attack and retake the lost provinces.
dh7teb.jpg

2sbproy.jpg

Europe, 24 January 1945.
aox75e.jpg

Hitler's speech

hitler3.jpg

After the starting of the operation "Second Barbarossa", Hitler decided, from long time ago to go outside and talk about the situation.

3 years and a half passed from the starting of Operation Barbarossa. We were too close for victory. Too close that we made stupid mistakes and the hordes took the advantage. After a lot of time of defensive, now I order again: Brave soldiers of Germany! Go to Russia and liberate the World from bolshevism. Attack, attack and attack. Not one step backwards ! Show no mercy as you march. This time we a have a greater ally. Together we shall smash our enemies !
Sieg Heil !

Nuclear winter

ROLAND_Nuclear_Winter.jpg
The normal winter of 1945, suddenly transformed into a nuclear winter due the using of the nuclear weapons. UK and Russia are desperate. The old ally of the Russians, the winter has changed the arms in the German favour. Now their beloved winter are destroying the Soviet Union from inside.

The second capitulation of Yugoslavia

blitzkrieg-in-russia_zps6146a039.jpg

The battle of Belgrad it's over. Only 188 brave German soldiers were killed, while the rest of the soldiers killed 7337 Russian cowards.
1j9eah.jpg

The situation in France.
117epgg.jpg

The first defeat in the western front after the beginning of the Ardennes offensive....but the victory Bialystok and the capturation of Belgrad kinda' make anyone to forget about that defeat.
1t3tk8.jpg

Sirussians in offensive, finnaly.
307nsi9.jpg

The annexation of Yugoslavia is done. A lot of soviet soldiers remains encircled in it's land, while Germans passed in the Romanian land.
6ptfza.jpg

First soviet soldiers to be destroyed in Yugoslavia.
i2j135.jpg

Soviets in full retreat in Russia !
bejayr.jpg

More soviet soldiers captured in Dubrovnik, this time.
k8cuq.jpg

Another nuclear attack ! This time in Leningrad ! The city who was besieged almost 1000 of days by Germans, it's now destroyed!
5kekvq.jpg

The last of the soviet soldiers (6 divs) remained in Yugoslavia are destroyed by the Sirussians.
33majq8.jpg

Europe, 1 February 1945.
4gq06w.jpg

Last edited:
New objective

3ad8c60ecbffe4bea3136ddfab637c17_c1a35f1f79.jpg

With Yugoslavia again at he's knees, and with the Russians in retreat, Hitler turn his eyes on Romania and it's oil.

-Sieg Heil, mein Fuhrer! Are you looking for me?
-Yes, Goebbels. I want you to bring me all the information you can about Ion Antonescu, after all it's not just my ally, it's my friend and I can't let him in a cell.
-Well, there is not too much to say. After we were pushed out from Bucharest, nothing has changed.
-So, he's still in that prison? He must be liberated before Jodl and his army will arrive there. I can't risk anything. We shall do the same as we done in Italy to liberate Mussolini.
-....Or we can use the politics
-Politics?
-Romania it's in a bad shape now. Their fall is certain and I'm sure that they are afraid of an atomic bomb. They would surely accept peace. But we must be careful. We are going to negotiate. We'll accept that the whole Transylvania it's Romanian land, and we will help them to liberate Basserabia and Bukovina again with the condition that they will liberate Antonescu and they will recognize him as leader. Then we shall kill their king with the help of the Iron Guard.
-That's brilliant, Goebbels ! I want you to send Ribbentrop to Bucharest. And bring me Himmler. I must speak to him.
-But it's on the Eastern Front.
-I don't care! Just tell him that I must speak to him. It's important!

Last edited:
What happens once the German front meets the Sirussians? And what on earth does the German public think of all this?

What happens once the German front meets the Sirussians? And what on earth does the German public think of all this?

Considering the amount of propaganda and other factors like almost daily bombing runs and really massively displeased Bolshevik soldiers, I do believe the German public might, under certain circumstances, decide that the unholiest of unholy alliances may prove to be very slightly preferable to certain defeat.

On the other hand, Sirussian/German front meetup might show the Wehrmacht things that would make the Waffen SS pale in horror. I don't trust the xenos one bit.

We'll see ...
German public? I wrote about it. When the messager arrived in Berlin ... I'm a bit punctual. :D
They think the Aliens are the saviors. (Or maybe not) :D