• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The situation is critical on all the fronts. I have just like 1 division per front province. I need the reinforcements so bad right now, and yeah, the Ghost Division will be there. This is the division Lucas will soon join.
And this will be an important event.

The calm before the storm II

italian-tank-m13-40.jpg

January 20, we were pushed out from Frederichsafen.
new13m.jpg

The good news came from Africa. Some French divisions were encircled between us and APR.
25552mh.jpg

Victory in Podgorica !
2lcp73p.jpg

Unfortunately, the Prussian and Russian forces are still pushing us, this time in Hungary.
10fxgmv.jpg

Cluj-Napoca is under Cossack rule now..
2vd43s2.jpg

Defeat in Constantine.
og9enn.jpg

The Prussian rule over Debrecen was short-lived, as we launched a strong counter-offensive which pushed them back out of the city.
25ja8zq.jpg

The British are going well for now.
35kvouw.jpg

We are still losing terrain on the French front...
2ufucco.jpg

Another defeat ... we are retreating from Nis.
2ugibu0.jpg

Now we are trying to get Constantine back.
f1e92o.jpg

Use rivers better - instead of looking to hold current borders + push the enemy back all over, pick an area to focus. Look to advance to the nearest river in your offensive fronts; on the defensive ones, retreat the the nearest river and let them come to you. Yes, you're giving up land, but troops are more valuable. By half-heartedly pushing/probing/trying here and there, you're ineffective - one punch is greater than two slaps.

Since you're low on divisions et al, look to shorten your lines in unimportant fronts - that's for you to define. Pull back to rivers so you'll have the bonus, +more troops per province.

Militia spam FTW! Also, as Roma you need 6-12 transports since unlike the AI you can't strat redeploy between Italy and Africa.

IMHO your best bet is to

First : Drive the Turks out of the Balkans to shorten your front a bit.
Second: Chase Bourbon and the Turks out of Africa to free up even more troops,
3a) Link up with Persia unless they are taking advantage of Russia's preoccupation with you.
3b) Finish off Bourbon/link up with the EuroSovs.

The Ghost Division

team-GhostDivision.JPG

We are doing more progress in Algeria !
15hzpn6.jpg

Himmler told me to join into his personal army, more exactly, into the 'Ghost Division', a tank division formed only by SS members who got there via the SS time machine .. so they are professional soldiers .. and together, we will do extreme missions in order to secure the victory.
I joined them in Rome, and we had to move quickly to Gyor, where the Prussian and Russian forces were in high numbers. We arrived in February 10, and we must start a big offensive in Slovakia.
I just hope that everything will go fine."

f3ccd0.jpg

We are taking Nis back.
zmfjew.jpg

After 8 days of reorganisation, the Ghost Army finnaly started the offensive. Bratislava will soon fall.
33ux1rn.jpg

However, the Prussians defeated us in Debrecen..
2w6tl3l.jpg

We are starting a big offensive on the French front.
xbn0k8.jpg

Zurich is ours!
2v9w2gg.jpg

The Ghost Army won in Bratislava !
fz7lw1.jpg

Debrecen will be ours again soon!
6jdr8k.jpg

Munich will also be ours !
2q1yn8i.jpg

It took me a while but I finally made it to the last page! Exciting to read all of this, and its cool to see you never run out of imagination to do a sudden plot twist and change everything. Looking forward to more updates from you!

Reinforcements

photo-military-training-reinforcements.jpg

March 2, the Ghost Army is crushing the Prussians in Miskolc.
15yx7cx.jpg

On the Ottoman front we are trying to get the upper hand by capturing Pristina ...
a4oe4y.jpg

Turin is ours once again !
28kkjll.jpg

But not for much time. The Bourbons launched a counter-offensive and our troops had to retreat.
9pq4ww.jpg

March 13, the situation is still looking critical. Any mistake could cost us the war..
xckpyh.jpg

We failed to push the Cossacks out from Cluj-Napoca.
14np5vm.jpg

Munich is lost once again..
hs7qjp.jpg

March 28, the reinforcements are finnaly there !
Hopefully they will help us to get the initiative on the European fronts.
dxra0.jpg

With the help of the new arrived troops, we managed to win in Cluj-Napoca!
o0qz46.jpg

April 10, we are on offensive!
1zm1bvo.jpg

There are not major things happening in the rest of the world..maybe only in North America .. the Confederates are about to fall .. they are fighting a hopeless two front war.

Brennt Berlin?

Berlin1945.jpg

A big offensive was started by our forces against the Prussians !
2ec2cyf.jpg

The Ghost Divisions were the first to achieve victory in the offensive. Brno is ours !
4hd154.jpg

Banska Bystrica is also liberated !
1joq2p.jpg

On the French front, we are finnaly getting our provinces back !
b7jb4p.jpg

However, the good fortune from the other fronts made the Ottomans to hurry, and by that, they managed to push us out from Novi Pazar and Belgrade.
f010gk.jpg

However, the Cossacks are pushed out from Brasov!
2ytppo9.jpg

The succes of the Ottomans on taking Belgrade will be short lived, our counter-attack on the city is forcing them to retreat.
14v1hxy.jpg

On May 6, 1936 Himmler sent a personal order to Field Marshall Tessari, the leader of the Ghost Divisions.
In order to weaken the Prussians, Tessari must lead it's men to Berlin with full speed.
Once they will reach Berlin, the city must be destroyed, and after that, the Army must join with the British, in west.
A special order to Tessari was to an eye after Lucas.
263k80k.jpg

After 3 days, the Ghost Divisions already got to Kutna Hora! Now they must be prepared to remain behind the enemy lines!
2qs2zk5.jpg

Liberec is liberated after another 3 days, but the forces defending Brno are about to fall..
34fce3r.jpg

Cottbus is liberated! Berlin is just some km's ahead !
214w0fp.jpg

The British also started a big operation. They liberated Paris !
2rdkpj7.jpg

The inevitable happend. The Ghost Divisions will no more recieve supplies.
r8i3jk.jpg

Even with no more supplying, the Ghost Divisions entered Berlin in May 24.
Tessari made sure to fulfill it's orders.
nnph1v.jpg