• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The last frontline

tank2batsh.jpg

After 2 months. Seeing that the Aliens evacuated everything from Asia, it was clear that they will move everything to the European front. So, the marines, after conquering parts of Siberia, were transported to India and then deployed in Europe.
But before that, an underground organisation was found near a mine ... it is called Mir. The survivors were speaking about a technology that could destroy the Air force of the enemies. Some of them were sent to America where they will get in contact with some scientists.
awesjq.jpg

In Europe, the huge line from France to Romania has changed. The troops from the coast of France pushed to Germany, while the troops from Switzerland and Austria pushed in Germany from south, cutting a lot of Alien troops in Germany ... and many alien civilians who mostly, commited suiced.
After the troops coming from France and from Switzerland-Austria linked in Germany, they encircled Denmark, where another encirclement was made. Some of the troops were sent to Scandinavia to open a new front, while the rest pushed in Poland, with the support of the troops from Slovakia and Romania. Again a huge encirclement was made.
Unfortunately, some troops were sent back in Germany where the Alien civils uprised.
Anyway, after the liberation of Poland, a new offensive begun in the Baltic States, Byolorussia and Ukraine, while in Caucasus the front remained silent.
In just 1 month, a line was formed very close to Moscow. Almost all of the tanks of the American Army were there ... but the same are doing the Sirussians who brought all of the remaining troops on Earth to Moscow.
The well known "Dark Zone" is getting brighter and brighter each day ... the Sun is rising in Europe again.
Everyone was ready for the final offensive against the Sirussian army. Moscow is expected to fall in 1 or 2 weeks.
5nm7b4.jpg

Victory.....?

tigermag.jpg

The rush for Moscow has started. The Sirussian forces were ready for us, but they couldn't resist agains our tanks. After 3 weeks, Moscow was encircled. At last, the city was conquered. But the resistance from the rest of the empire didn't ceased the fire. They continued to fight ... and fighting hard. Lots of huge charges were made against our positions. The Aliens were massacred and their suicidal charges were in vain.
As the war was clearly lost and seeing that they couldn't inflict anymore casualties in the Human Army .. the Sirussians commited suicide at the hearing of a Mercurian general signing the surrender of the army on Earth.
After that he immediately commited suicide in front of the American Field Marshall. It looked like they had a dispositive in their armor who is containing poison. When activated, the one wearing the armor is dying instantly.
2ia4qxl.jpg

10f6d76.jpg

Immediately all of the states were liberated. A new world order .. without Sirussians, without slaves ... and again, with colonisation. This time the Americans are the ones to colonize the destroyed Europe.
iokuw7.jpg

vrxz7k.jpg

All of the world the Humans are celebratins a victory ... a victory strange to many people. After 300 years of occupation, the world is free again. But not the entire world. Anytime, the Aliens could invade the Earth once again, this time more stronger. This must not happen. We will finnaly turning the tide. We shall become the invaders this time .... but .... how?
Someone have the answer ....

The End of Chapter XIII
The Final Offensive

On one hand, I'm a bit miffed Elsaß-Lothringen is French again. On the other, the name Alsace-Lorraine is wholly preferable to Alzghag-Larzbrzkk.

Plus, most of the world is ethnically American according to the chapter's end, so it barely even matters, especially considering that the world will probably form some sort of pan-Terran federation in order to destroy the Sirussian Empire in one fell blow.

On one hand, I'm a bit miffed Elsaß-Lothringen is French again. On the other, the name Alsace-Lorraine is wholly preferable to Alzghag-Larzbrzkk.

Yeah

Plus, most of the world is ethnically American according to the chapter's end, so it barely even matters, especially considering that the world will probably form some sort of pan-Terran federation in order to destroy the Sirussian Empire in one fell blow.

But, what about all those brave resisitance fighters in Britain, the Mir mine, and the guys that were found by the last surviviors of the landing party? :(

Yeah

But, what about all those brave resisitance fighters in Britain, the Mir mine, and the guys that were found by the last surviviors of the landing party? :(

I wrote about them.

Ugh,Russia without Siberia destroyed my eyes

Germany should be awarded more territory, since they had a good role in the fight against the aliens and also provided much info about their equipment and tactics!
This is defintely true ... but this no longer matters as I will not open that savegame from DH again. I'm looking forward for something much bigger.
And yea ... I wish people would speak less about the countries liberated and more about the victory...:D
And...no, there won't be a WW3 there on Earth. :D
Tomorrow I'll post the beginning of Chapter XIV, with the new world, factions and alliances of Sirius planet.

Well, the story is very optimistic.
Since you forged USA from number of warring tribes, city states and nation states I can barely believe that noone is plotting a coup'deat since aliens are expelled.
Some populist and vengfull leaders should make insurrections in the USA.
Maybe some holdouts in South America?