• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Just looking at this mod... I looked at that official forum thing for it...

The Ukraine country has been repeated?? UKR and U59... is there a reason for this?? I don't know if Georgia has also been repeated with the tag U76??

Looks good though! I have a way of making a suitable end date for the revolutions NTL btw (if this hasn't been resolved), if anyone is interested. It's an events sequence so can vary depending on what date you would want it to end.

The southern part of South America is not correct. Buenos Aires was already existed, the spaniards controlled the whole north of today's Argentina and almost all of Paraguay too. Also you could separate the american colonies of Spain into its respective Viceroyalties, and have them as satellites of Spain.

I am pretty sure this is dead, shame, I would have loved to have played it.

Is there any beta verison yet?

I support the revival of this mod. I think the Vicky engine is still suitable for the 18th century. If nothing else, we're already talking about strong centralized states in that time, which is more suited for Vicky than for the EU series, which can't realistically simulate the changes from the 14th/15th all the way to the early 19th century.

IMHO.