• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Grand Historian

Pretentious Username | Iaponia Lead Dev
83 Badges
May 13, 2014
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Imperator: Rome Sign Up
  • Stellaris
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Season pass
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Imperator: Rome Deluxe Edition
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • BATTLETECH
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Tyranny - Tales from the Tiers
  • Tyranny - Bastards Wound
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Age of Wonders
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Deluxe edition
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Battle for Bosporus
  • Imperator: Rome - Magna Graecia
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Hearts of Iron IV: La Resistance
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Hearts of Iron IV: No Step Back
  • Europa Universalis 4: Emperor
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Europa Universalis IV: Golden Century
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Premium edition
  • Victoria 2
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall - Revelations
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
Much like with the Idea Suggestion Compilation Thread, this thread will be one for achievements; both for archiving purposes and to hopefully help the devs and other user to find them easier. I'll do my best to copy any ones I see here, but if I've missed any or if you have any ideas of your own, please feel free to contribute (specific details would be appreciated)!

• 2Like
Reactions:
"Hunnic Traditions"/"Hungary for Power"/"Attila's Eternal Conquest"- as Hungary, own 300 provinces and dismantle the HRE by 1650
(Reference to the Hunnic Empire/Tribes that dominated Europe for about 99 years when Rome was still around, lead by Attila the Hun for the most part)

"Khaan Quest"/"I Khaan't Believe It!"- as Yarkand, form the Mongol Empire and own all of the old world (Afro-Eurasia)
Way to easy make it to 1500 for a good run Hungary is op as fuck by 1650 you can own all of Turkey and Poland plus Bohemia...

I think the game needs more Emperor of China achievements, so here are mine:
-Zheng He's legacy - as Ming / Emperor of China, become Naval Hegemon while having at least 50 tributaries
-Ten thousand years! - as the Emperor of China, have a monthly mandate increase of at least +1.00
-The Chinese Question - as a custom nation starting in a Taiwanese province using no more than 200 points, become Emperor of China
-The Dashing Kingdom - as Shun (released vassal), become Emperor of China and pass 1 celestial reform

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Haha
Reactions:
Sphere of co-prosperity: As Japan, own or via vassals all of China, Korea, Southeast Asia and the Pacific.
Yeah no this is happening when Paradox decides to add

Lebensraum: As Germany own all of Poland, Ruthenia and Russia

Paradox specifically avoids any politically offensive topics. Especially ones that are as recent as WWII.

• 2Haha
Reactions:
-The Chinese Question - as a custom nation starting in a Taiwanese province using no more than 200 points, become Emperor of China

Hmmmmmmm

• 2Haha
Reactions:
Portuguese man of war: As Portugal, Be a military hegemon and have 125% discipline (Type of jellyfish)

Anime-ist: As a Japanese Daimyo, own 50 Animist provinces and 50 Shinto provinces, don't convert them and become Japan (Anime and Animist)

Never a Gallipoli: As Australia, naval invade Gallipoli and take it in a peace deal. (The failed Gallipoli campaign in 1915)

Orleanist Restoration: As Orlean, Form France while keeping your starting dynasty. (Orlean was a French dynasty until the Revolution)

Caliph-ornia: As California, create the Caliphate. (Sounds similar. Some sources say that is how California got it's name)

Fair Verona: As Verona, own just Verona and London. (Shakespeare reference)

Mother of Africa: As Kanem Borno, Conquer Africa and have your ruler be female and named Daura (CK3 similar achievement)

The last crusade: Remove every heathen province based on your religion. (Deus Vult)

Varna's revenge: While on a Crusade as Poland, win against an Ottoman army on Varna with your ruler leading the army. (10th November 1444 was the Battle of Varna)

• 1Like
Reactions:
Chain of Command: Have a subject, with a subject, with a subject

Triple Alliance, Triple Prosperity: As the Aztecs, have Tenochtitlan, Texcoco, and Tlacopan at 50 Development each, while Mexico is prosperous

Truly Roman: As the Holy Roman Empire, have Russia, the Papal State, and Byzantium as subject nations

You're not supposed to do that...: Starting as a Christian Iberian, convert to Islam and convert Europe to it

Wololo: Convert the religion of a Religious Center in under 5 months

Coast Hog Extravaganza: As Chile, Dai Viet, or Croatia, own all coastal provinces in the World

Manifest Destiny: As the United States own all of the New World as core provinces

Absolute Obliteration: Win a coalition war as the war target and fully annex the nation who started the war

Zarathustra Back in Fashion: Form Persia as a Zoroastrian Nation and convert your home region and Arabia to Zoroastrianism

The Boss-nia: Complete the HRE centralization reforms as Bosnia

Last edited:
The Golden Triangle: Declare a golden age as Shan.

Russia’s greatest love machine: Own the Moscow area as a Duchy tier Cushtic country.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Some suggestions for the upcoming native tribes rework

"Cut out the middleman" or "Follow the money" : As Tlingit (if Tlingit dont get added as Haida) be emperor of China.
"Winnetou and Old Shatterhand" : As Mescalero have an Advisor with Saxon culture.
"The Last Mahican": As Mahican form a Monarchy and have Both yourHeir and Ruler get killed in a battle.
"The Great Beaver War": Start as any Member of the Iroquois Confederacy and own all Fur producing provinces.
"Pirates of the Caribs": As Caribs have the pirate republic government and have at least 50 light ships privateering.
"Assasines Cree": As Cree or Plains Cree have at least 60% Spy detection

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions:
The overpowered city/The most powerful city

Be 1st Great Power as Ulm, with the capital in Ulm and having the imperial city government form.

I had done this myself, it was a very fun run (the first campaign in years that I played till the end). Ulm's NI and some of the Imperial City government bonuses actually help quite a bit to achieve this.
20200719000723_1.jpg

That Karaman is an independent AI nation that I just simply couldn't stop.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
  • 2Love
Reactions:
Much like with the Idea Suggestion Compilation Thread, this thread will be one for achievements; both for archiving purposes and to hopefully help the devs and other user to find them easier. I'll do my best to copy any ones I see here, but if I've missed any or if you have any ideas of your own, please feel free to contribute (specific details would be appreciated)!
i dont know what name should be, but goal is to form france as one of france's vassals and own all it's cores

edit: maybe name should be "feudalism is not dead" or something

i dont know what name should be, but goal is to form france as one of france's vassals and own all it's cores

edit: maybe name should be "feudalism is not dead" or something
Never say Nevers kind of does this. Technically Nevers is a Burgundian Vassal at game start but it can flip over to being a French during the BI.

Reactions:
I wanted to think of an achievement that is sheer pain, so here we go

Overachiever: Complete every single age objective
About impossible, as there are objectives specifically linked to christian euros, like the league war objective, and another objective which is "be emperor of china", both in the age of absolutism