• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
canonized- And so it begins, I hope it doesn't take too long, as for the Europeans, I'll now how to deal with them ;)

Babington-Smyth- I'd hope the same, but since I'm playing NA, colonial range makes things more difficult for them, probably Portugal will be the first one to show up.

rcduggan- I'm sure they will be surprised, but it'll still take some time until an Inca ship is seen in Europe.

Enewald- Haha, it doesn't matter where they're from, as long as they are good, like these ones.

aldriq- Maybe IN will give at least give the armies quechua names ;)

cocodtim- Thanks!

dem61s- First I'll try to increase my relations with them, I must westernize, then I'll take Itamarca and Ilheus, as long as they don't bother me, I won't bother them

robou- It's quite challenging indeed, glad yo have you here!

Thanks everyone for the comments! Update coming in about an hour

I made a map for myself to see where the province you need to capture are compared to each other, decided to put it here too. :)

Some smaller ones encircled with red, also those provinces which are next to each other to make it clear there's two, not one province.

getthemmap.jpg

The provinces are pretty well spread across the world, this will surely be interesting. ;)

Last edited:
Well done with that map :D Glad to see people contributing ! that's so cool XD .

Looks like the european ones and the one japanese one as well as isfahan might be the hardest to get .

Kazmir- Thanks for the map, it'll be really useful!

canonized- Yep, it's really nice that people contribute, so any one to wishes to contribute, feel free to do it! ;)

comagoosie- Thanks! Let's say it makes it more interesting :cool:

Update coming now!

Nov 1463
Now that I got QFTNW, it's time to get moving, since the Europeans won't be far away, so first of all, I recruit a conquistador:
EU3_2-1.png

Time to move north, to the unknown:
EU3_3-1.png
Intrepid conquistador Cayo Topa Tucuycuyche and his brave soldiers​

After two months of exploring, I discover Bogotá, and since I still have some colonists to spend, I send one there, and wanting to make things go faster, I decide to split my army and recruit a new conquistador, so he can go north, to Mexico, while the other one continues going east, to Brazil.
EU3_5-1.png

Taking different paths

Next month, Cauca is discovered and Bogotá is successfully colonized, I'll focus there now, so I can expand my colonial range:
EU3_7.png

My conquistadores keep exploring and in the following months I discover Mariquita, Maracaibo and Tunja, I attacked by natives in the latter:
EU3_9-1.png

Angry natives attacking

But my troops don't scare and defeat without trouble:
EU3_10-1.png

Time keeps passing and new discoveries are made: Antioquia, Choco and the Gulf of Darien, our first sight of the Atlantic Ocean. As I arrive to Central America, Panama, I'm attacked again by natives, but I once again defeat them. On Sepetember I get a new colonist, that it's sent to Bogotá, next month, my colony there grows a little more.

As the year ends, I discover Chorotega on one side and Barines in the other, I get attacked from both sides, and on both sides I prevail:
EU3_15-1.png

On the following months, Nicaragua and Essequibo are charted as well in the Incan maps, but in May, we make contact with a new nation:
EU3_19-1.png

Now that I found the mayas, I must get Military Access to continue my march north, so I do it, but things don't work:
EU3_20-1.png
The Mayan refusal​

I'll ask again next month. On July, on new colonist is send to Bogotá and once again, the colony grows. Demeara and Mosquito are discovered and I get a Royal Marriage with the Mayas:
EU3_22.png

That'll surely get me the Military Access. Next discoveries are Surinam and Honduras. Finally, the next year I get the Military Access from the Mayas:
EU3_24.png

And the my maps keep growing, Tucujulandia and Guatemala are discovered, and another colonist is sent to Bogotá, the next month I get a good event, to bad I cannot change sliders now:
EU3_26.png

I pick the second option. The only thing I wonder, why would my advisor write "The Spirit of The Laws"?? After discovering all of the Mayan Kingdom, I arrived to the lands of the Zapotec people:
EU3_27.png

I try to get MA, but they're just as stubborn as the Mayas:
EU3_28.png

Next month, I send them a Royal Marriage proposal, but they won't cede:
EU3_29.png

Maybe I'll take care of them later, but for now I'm stopped in Central America, so let's continue to explore South America: I discover Marnhao, I send another colonist to Bogotá and on March 1467, the great discovery of the age is made:
EU3_30.png

Here they are, the Castillians have arrived to America and the Incas welcome them. I have a +3 relation with them so I won't be too long before I get to 100, either way, there are two problems: Every gift I send costs 60 ducats and, Ceara, the adjacent province is out of my colonial range, I must colonize a province with Caribbean coast so I can reach Ceara, we'll see how this turns out.

And to finish today, on June I discover our first target:
EU3_32.png

Itamarca!! :D

Fijj said:
Now what will happen when IN comes out?

Probably I'll have to finish this before buying the game

Ahh found one :D and also the Castillians ! A bit troubling but hopefully there can be some cooperation XD . Viva Castilla XD

canonized said:
Ahh found one :D and also the Castillians ! A bit troubling but hopefully there can be some cooperation XD . Viva Castilla XD

I hope they cooperate, otherwise, they'll suffer the consequences :p

It's seem that its going well for the Incans, keep up the work!

It's good to see that you have started a new AAR. :cool: