• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Kazmir said:
Vote counts:
--------------

Transylvania 1
Mali 1
Sicily 2
Pommerania 1
Teutonic Order 1
Inca 2
Japan 1
England 1

As letters:
----------

T: 2
M: 1
S: 2
P: 1
I: 2
J: 1
E: 1

Just to help you decide and to see what's being favored so far.

Thank you for the vote count and thanks for those who have voted, I think I will leave the voting open until Monday, since I'll be out from tomorrow until Sunday and won't be able to play EU3 either way.

Be as the Papal States and connect Rome, Judea and Mecca by land!

EDIT:

Or what better than a Spanish invasion by NAVARRA!

I vote for the Incas to.

Good to see that you have started a new AAR, but please dont save over the save file like you did in your last AAR.

:cool:

Capibara said:
Thank you for the vote count and thanks for those who have voted, I think I will leave the voting open until Monday, since I'll be out from tomorrow until Sunday and won't be able to play EU3 either way.
I think you left Gondwana out of your vote count.

But it looks like the Incas have it. Pity. Ile de France may be the toughest target on the map, but there aren't too many other "I"s out there...

merrick said:
I think you left Gondwana out of your vote count.

But it looks like the Incas have it. Pity. Ile de France may be the toughest target on the map, but there aren't too many other "I"s out there...
Yes, but Ile de France will provide one hell of a run for a South American Native nation.

It seems unless someone starts campaigning for other country, I'll have to play with the Incas, so let's give some stats:

There are 25 provinces that start with an "I".

Of those 25, 13 are occupied provinces and 12 are unoccupied ones.

We have provinces all of the continents:

America: 6
Itamaraca (Colony, Brazil)
Ilheus (Colony, Brazil)
Itenenis (Colony, Brazil)
Iowa (Colony, US)
Illinois (Colony, US)
Innu (Colony, Canada)

Europe: 4
Ile-de-France (France)
Istria (Venice)
Ingermanland (Novgorod)
Idnakar (Kazan)

Asia: 8
Iraq-I-Arab (Qara Koyunlu)
Imereti (Georgia)
Indravarti (Gondwana)
Indus (Timurids)
Izumo (Japan)
Ilimsk (Colony, Russia)
Irkutsk (Colony, Russia)

Africa: 7
Ifni (Morocco)
Ivory Coast (Colony, Ivory Coast)
Ife (Oyo)
Idah (Colony, Nigeria)
Inhambane (Colony, South Africa)
Ifat (Ethiopia)
Ibrim (Mamluks)

Oceania: 1
Irian (Colony, Indonesia)

So, as you can see, even not being so many of them, I'll be having a tough time getting all of them, first update coming probably on Tuesday.

Haha , playing as the Inca and having your empire stretch from Brazil to France to Japan this is going to be interesting XD can't wait to see it !

A fantastic idea Capibara! The inca's sound challenging, although i do not have EU3 i can seem to guess that...

Does this mean you can only add provinces beginning with an I to your empire, like you could only gain islands with your island AAR or are other options allowed?

By the way I vote for Sweden :D