• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
About time. :p ;)

Great to see the paper return! :cool:

Having only entered the AAR forums fairly recently, I wasn't even aware that this publication existed, but I'm honoured to have one of my AARs featured!

What kind of articles are usually contributed? Tips and advice for AAR-writing? Gameplay strategy? History lessons? You never know, I might even try my hand at an article...

Having only entered the AAR forums fairly recently, I wasn't even aware that this publication existed, but I'm honoured to have one of my AARs featured!

What kind of articles are usually contributed? Tips and advice for AAR-writing? Gameplay strategy? History lessons? You never know, I might even try my hand at an article...

All of those things you've listed are actually all article types which have appeared before in the AARlander so any of those would be gladly accepted !

the last of my three articles are up : wilson promised me a fourth so that shall be forthcoming in the next few days so stay tuned , folks !

the last of my three articles are up : wilson promised me a fourth so that shall be forthcoming in the next few days so stay tuned , folks !

The pressure! The pressure!

;)

Nice, both the AARlander and the Tribune return in the same week.
I'll finish that Achtung Panzer review I was writing and send it to you.

Good to see AARLander back! A note about the CrusdAAR's Chalice:

Nominations for the final slate end tomorrow morning at 4AM Easter Time...so far, in spite of almost 400 views of the thread there are exactly 2 (!) nominations, so get over there! You vote now could decide if a lucky AAR even gets to try for the Chalice!

Great to see the AARlander return - you don't really realise how much you liked something until it is gone. Let's get behind it and support it!

I'm very very happy to see the support for it still there ! Together we can make the AARlander great again ! I just received Wilson's article and it's up now and soon we'll add Mosby's article as well !

Feel free to send more articles although we'll be reaching our quota this month since I'll store them for April's edition .

If we get up to 10 articles for april (although I know that's a bit far fetched at this point) we'll release it as a regular AARlander . We'll have the Lite version as a fallback for whenever we have down months that way we can just keep the publication going and keep gathering support :D This flexible new model is one of the reasons why I pitched it for approval with the mods so that we can keep the AARlander going regardless of the article volume .

Just a report , we WILL be having an AARlander Lite this month . We just got pushed a little bit back due to Easter and also because we were hoping to get an interview from paradox , but they were too busy this easter as well . Should be up in a day or two !