• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Archon Titan as a big gundam style tier IV mech would be coooool.

That inspire my imagination there. You sir, have significantly increase my hope for the DLC 3.

I hope it's not mechanical though, but metaphysically infused mech. Like eldar titans (from WH40k). Somehow this paladin, is akin to grey knights in WH40k, though i hope they are more eldar.

Reactions:
If this is accurate then well spotted!!

I do hope I can also hire rockvamps, or the fallen Oathbound in some fashion.
As several pointed out, the new faction seems to be the Archons, or more oldskool the High Men?

Stil hoping for something like a layer. Also, how might the Grail configurations be defended? Multi stage battles? Or a anomaly like mechanic? Perhaps several locations need to be defended(like the AoW3 Seals?)

edited for spelling

Last edited:
Reactions:
That inspire my imagination there. You sir, have significantly increase my hope for the DLC 3.

I hope it's not mechanical though, but metaphysically infused mech. Like eldar titans (from WH40k). Somehow this paladin, is akin to grey knights in WH40k, though i hope they are more eldar.
I could rock an eldar style giant animated statue style mech, for sure.

Reactions:
Yep, seen the mech. Doesn't tell much, but I think it confirms my suspicions. Won't look for the trailer as the expansion will probably be announced very soon, so I'd rather wait for official coverage...

Reactions:
The secret pilot behind the mecha.
latest

Reactions:

It is a really cool picture. The Mech is huge though, easily the size of a Vanguard Walker.
Does give more of an Anime-Mecha vibe, with a bit of WH40k Eldar (Wraithlord?).
Gets me thinking though. Would Triumph be angling to actually bring another 80's and 90's cartoon trope into Planetfall? Anime like knights of goody goodness, piloting mechs and fighting sentient shrooms and rock-vampires? Is anime coming to Planetfall? (NANI?!?!?)

Reactions:
It's gonna be weird using the more evil secret techs with a faction that's supposed to be the epitome of pure and good e-e

I don't think so. In AoW3 you can be evil theocrat

It is a really cool picture. The Mech is huge though, easily the size of a Vanguard Walker.
Does give more of an Anime-Mecha vibe, with a bit of WH40k Eldar (Wraithlord?).
Gets me thinking though. Would Triumph be angling to actually bring another 80's and 90's cartoon trope into Planetfall? Anime like knights of goody goodness, piloting mechs and fighting sentient shrooms and rock-vampires? Is anime coming to Planetfall? (NANI?!?!?)

It seems larger than vanguard walker. I'm certain it's tier 4, tier 4 is huge, there is a loading screen with dvar tier 4 which is titanic in size as comparison.

Then if we consider the riddle, this paladin faction is indeed the planetfall version of archon whose tier 4 is titan. That mech in WH40k should be the equivalent of titan class walker

• 1Like
Reactions: