• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

coz1

GunslingAAR
29 Badges
May 16, 2002
hearthehurd.typepad.com
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Imperator: Rome Deluxe Edition
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
  • PDXCon 2017 Awards Winner
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Europa Universalis: Rome Collectors Edition
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
  • 500k Club
  • 200k Club
  • Europa Universalis: Rome
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • For The Glory
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Deus Vult
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
A little later than expected after the forum downtime yesterday evening, we now move to our 5th category. Only 7 works were listed here, but the top 2 fought a close fight until the end when our winner ran away with it. Thus I give to you the 2020 Megacampaign AAR of the Year...

A very strong showing and listed on nearly every voter's list if they voted for this category. 2nd place then goes to:

Slightly contentious as Part 3 is also listed here, but even if I added them together this work would still place a firm 2nd. And thus, the bronze goes to...

An excellent top 3 no doubt! Our other 4 AARs given nomination were:

Great works all around and many congratulations to each, most especially to our winner @Tommy4ever ! Now step forward for congrats and thank yous while we wait for the next reveal.

• 1Love
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Hurray! Thank you to Coz and everyone who voted for Here Dwells God. :D

Now just to finish the saga :).

• 1Like
Reactions:
Congrats to all who took part, voted, and won!

Reactions:
This is a category that makes me happy. Thanks to call who write mega campaigns, and congratulations to @Tommy4ever !

Reactions:
congratulations @Tommy4ever and @RedTemplar both very well deserved awards and excellent AAR series. Also congratulations all other nominees, and thanks all who voted. Special thanks to @coz1 organizing this all!

• 1Like
Reactions:
Many congratulations to @Tommy4ever , @RedTemplar and all the rest! Very strong year for the megacampaign.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Thank you to all of you, and congrats big-time to @Tommy4ever in taking the big win! As always, I am humbled and honored that so many enjoy reading these wild megacampaigns I so enjoy writing.

And I have to give a nod of thanks to @Idhrendur whose invaluable work on converters has made the process of megacampaigning much, much easier.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Congrats @Tommy4ever, @RedTemplar, and everyone else!

Also, thanks to everyone who voted for me. Bronze is excellent... and probably indicates that I need to update it. Soon.

Congratulations! And thanks for all the reads!

Congratulations!

Congratulations indeed.