• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

coz1

GunslingAAR
29 Badges
May 16, 2002
hearthehurd.typepad.com
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Imperator: Rome Deluxe Edition
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
  • PDXCon 2017 Awards Winner
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Europa Universalis: Rome Collectors Edition
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
  • 500k Club
  • 200k Club
  • Europa Universalis: Rome
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • For The Glory
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Deus Vult
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
We are now down to our last three awAARds and in many ways, this one may be the most important. For without new blood entering the ranks, and finding the same excitement and joy within AARland as so many have before, we would risk growing stale. However, every year we see new folks arrive and join in all the fun and I am pleased to report that 13 different members were singled out here. Our winner found a solid victory and your 2019 Newcomer of the Year is...

Many congratulations! Our runner up came in a close second...

And following close behind in third place is...

Our other nominations presented in the order of the vote:

Congratulations to each of these new members and may I say officially welcome to AARland and AARs. It truly is one of the most creative and enjoyable places in all of the internets and we are so pleased that you have joined in the fun! :)

Please offer your thanks and congrats below and look forward to our final 2 awAARds coming soon. Who will be the winners? :D

Congratulations and welcome to the mad house! :D

This really is a fantastic award and always a good introduction to the new voices making AARland their own. I remember winning back in 2013 and being struck most of all by the feeling that I'd found a place as part of an incredibly vibrant and supportive community of writers, which I still enjoy being a part of to this day. I hope everyone nominated finds the same sort of enjoyment for years to come. :)

Congratulations all round!

Congratulations to all the winners! Welcome to the forum!

Congratulations to all winners!

Indeed, welcome and congratulations.

Congratulations to all

Welcome aboard and congratulations. ;)

The Eurasia twins strike again! We must remain ever vigilant against their cunning schemes.
3p2KeJ6.gif

Welcome to all of last year's newcomers. Congratulations to @mad orc , and to all the other nominees.

Many congratulations

Once again, I find myself humbled. Heartfelt congratulations to @mad orc and @Big Byzantine Blob whose works I've been enjoying a lot, and a huge thank you to every voter.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Thankyou to every one!!!!!

As you all know I am currently in a bad phase of writers block. But this thing is just the motivation I need to get back on my feet and start writing !

Last edited:
Congratulations and welcome to the mad house! :D
Thankyou man. Thanks so much !

This really is a fantastic award and always a good introduction to the new voices making AARland their own. I remember winning back in 2013 and being struck most of all by the feeling that I'd found a place as part of an incredibly vibrant and supportive community of writers, which I still enjoy being a part of to this day. I hope everyone nominated finds the same sort of enjoyment for years to come. :)

Congratulations all round!
Thankyou man. This award helped me a lot. You will soon see how it helped me.

Thanks man !

Thankyou !

Indeed, welcome and congratulations.
Thanks man. Thanks so much.

Congratulations to all
Danke

Welcome aboard and congratulations. ;)

The Eurasia twins strike again! We must remain ever vigilant against their cunning schemes.
3p2KeJ6.gif
Thanks.
And yes :cool:

Welcome to all of last year's newcomers. Congratulations to @mad orc , and to all the other nominees.
Thankyou man !

Many congratulations
Thanks so much Stnylan. Your good reviews and comments akways help me.

Congrats @mad orc and all nominees :)
Thanks to you. You are one of my biggest and best reader and fan !

Once again, I find myself humbled. Heartfelt congratulations to @mad orc and @Big Byzantine Blob whose works I've been enjoying a lot, and a huge thank you to every voter.

Thankyou so much man !

Congratulations @mad orc! And well done to the other winners and nominees!

To everyone.
Once again thanks !
As it turned out this award did motivate me and I am up and writing away again !
As written in my signature
'A writer is a writer only if he has excellent readers, without them he is just a typist'

Be safe and well everyone
Look after your health
Thanks again :)