• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
It's a small sample size (and a small c in the name) but fair enough. ;)

It's more a joke. But good enough for most people on here.

Very many congratulations @coz1! You write some very high quality and I am happy to call you the writAAR of the year 2017. And even if this awAARd may be just for writing, your fanship is technically writing as well, seeing as that is the way we communicate here. What I am trying to say is that we're glad to have you as a writer and as a fan.:)

I'm also glad to see that @Bullfilter, for your many great works, contested for this awAARd!:) May be that none of your works won, but you kept a constantly high ranking in virtually every category. Well done to you!

Congratulations all the other writers - I am glad to see so many familiar great authors getting their places on this list!:)

Very much deserved @coz1 ! Congrats :) you've always been a source of inspiration for myself and others!

I just saw this (The Number 9, always late nowadays... :rolleyes:).
Congratulations @coz1. It is of course well deserved.

Your tale is amazing and I am glad I saw this from the beginning (I am catching up the 3rd part now, since I am very late... I read 6 pages already, see you in 2020 at this pace :p ).

Thank you for everything. And once again, many congratulations. :)

Just saw this -- Congratulations, Coz1! :)

I fondly remember many hours reading For the Glory of Persia, and Into the West (which, in my opinion, deserves to be published), and I have no doubt your more recent works which I've not been around to read continue to be of impressive quality. No doubts here that this award is richly deserved!

Also am very fond of the writing of others in the nominated list. I continue to be very impressed with the quality of writing here.

Rensslaer