• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
why do you dont use E map?It has more provinces.Or make a new Map wioth planty more provinces.

@Supaplex: Sorry, but I didn't have the free time required to make a new map and so I decided to make this a simple battlescenario instead of a mod.

@HMAS-Nameless: Feel free!

I've updated the links in the first post, since Filefront appears to delete things after a while if people aren't downloading them. I tried posting them as attachments here but I got this error:

Fatal error:
• Could not create file system directory to hold your attachment.
Unable to proceed with save while $errors array is not empty in class vB_DataManager_AttachmentFiledata in [path]/includes/class_dm.php on line 849

It could be a glitch having to do with the new forum, in which case I hope it gets fixed.

Edit (30-12-2011): Belatedly, I've attached the files to the first post.

Last edited:
I don't have Darkest Hour, so I'm afraid not... But anyone else is free to make use of all the files and info in this mod to make such a conversion, and post the result here or in its own thread. I'd be happy to see that.