• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as the peace deal money bug goes, I’ve found a tedious but effective workaround. If I manually hit the + sign until I reach max money, I always seem to get the correct amount. It’s when I try to mess around with shift-clicking that I don’t get it.

Reactions:
As far as the peace deal money bug goes, I’ve found a tedious but effective workaround. If I manually hit the + sign until I reach max money, I always seem to get the correct amount. It’s when I try to mess around with shift-clicking that I don’t get it.
If I do it as the first item in a deal it seems to work. But if I already have other items in the deal I often get stuck.

Reactions:
same, I haven't noticed issues. I don't shift click ever, it sucks to have to work around it but at least it works

Reactions:
On a side note, last game I noticed, almost all Free Cities I could see were overrun by Noble Rebels, most notably Bremen and Hamburg. Which would turn into endless sieges, as they couldn't crack the Forts.

I'd go to war with them, kill their Rebells, the second I make Peace the Rebels were back again. Happened like 3 or 4 times.
Has anyone else seen that happen?

Reactions:
On a side note, last game I noticed, almost all Free Cities I could see were overrun by Noble Rebels, most notably Bremen and Hamburg. Which would turn into endless sieges, as they couldn't crack the Forts.

I'd go to war with them, kill their Rebells, the second I make Peace the Rebels were back again. Happened like 3 or 4 times.
Has anyone else seen that happen?
I had that once, Riga had three rebels in succession after clearing them each time.

You still only get about half (sometimes) the money. I don't agree this is "effective", this is still broken.

Reactions:
New thread. Discussion on the update should be in the appropriate thread.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Status
Not open for further replies.