The 1.20 Ming Update is now available! [Checksum 072a] - Not for problem reports

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'm really really disappointed. The whole Patch/DLC is so buggy that it basically stops me from playing right now. I'm in software development myself and I'd be ashamed to release something as broken as this.

PLEASE! Paradox! Now, that you touch East Asia...how about give SouthEast Asia some love? From Malaya Peninsula down to the Indonesian Archipelago needs some of your attention, they have pretty much a different culture from their neighbour in Indo-China :D

Hope to see an update for them soon

I'm really really disappointed. The whole Patch/DLC is so buggy that it basically stops me from playing right now. I'm in software development myself and I'd be ashamed to release something as broken as this.
Which particular bugs are you refering to? I been checking the Bug Report forum and I haven't seen anything gamebreaking.
(I do this every patch before I start a campaign)

I'm away from my EUIV computer for a while but would be really interested to see how the new Savoy flag differs from the prior one. Really looking forward to trying MoH out when I get back!

Which particular bugs are you refering to? I been checking the Bug Report forum and I haven't seen anything gamebreaking.
There's a bug that many people have been experiencing (myself included) which makes it so that when the Holy Roman Emperor requests unlawful territory from someone who annexed an OPM, the emperor straight up annexes the requested province and deletes all cores that were previously there, while instantly gaining their own. Makes playing inside the HRE really unfun / annoying because Austria gets random provinces for free all over the place, greatly hindering your ability to expand.

Stuff like rivals supporting the independence of my OPM vassal which has less than 50% liberty desire and said OPM minor starting an independence war even with me being a tributary under Ming and Ming feeling inclined to stand around and doing nothing whilst theoretically being in the war on my side. Fun times being slaughtered by Shinto boosted Japanese who are a miltec level ahead of me.

Or not being able to DOW tags with a vassals CB because they just don't show up in the CB list.

Or my vassal being allowed to decline territory in a peace deal because they "do not want" the province.

- Prussian Militarisation is now 50% harder to maintain now.
- Prussian Militarisation is now less impact on maintenance cost and manpower.
- Japanese Traditions are now 5% discipline instead of +10%.

I will never update to this bullcrap patch, ever. This patch sucks big time, probably the worst of the game. Nerf nerf nerf nerf nerf nerf nerf nerf nerf nerf, you should call it "the nerf and unfun update"

good thing asia sucks so bad that i'll never be interested in this expansion.

You guys really need to think things through better THE FIRST TIME YOU DO THEM instead of giving us a fun game and then releasing patches to specifically remove all said fun stuff.

Nice of you to retro-actively make my copy of "Rights of Man" completely worthless. Had i known that militarization would get a massive nerf in a later patch I NEVER WOULD HAVE BOUGHT THE DAMN THING. Freaking schemers, it's sickening.

Basically you did the same thing with retinues in Legacy of Rome for ck2. "oh hey, lets release a DLC with this really good selling point, then after everyone buys it we will totally nerf the shit out of the selling point, rendering the user's purchase pointless. It's genius; not only will we make money, but we will piss off customers who spend hard earned money to support us and our livelihoods."
No one was playing Japan anyway, because of the Daimyo bugs, and then they decide to nerf them. Good call!