• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(484537)

Recruit
1 Badges
Apr 28, 2012
  • Magicka
Did anyone who ordered one (or more) ever get their bathrobe?

I know something happened between Paradox and the person making/selling these. Was it really so bad that she abandoned her emails, twitter, blog, website and took off with people's money?

Hi,

We're on this - We'll make sure things get straightened out!

/s

While I haven't received my robe yet, I can say that I too was a little worried about having lost my money to some sort of scam.

So it was with relief I read her mail sent April 22nd 2012 regarding if I still wanted the robe or if I wanted my money back.
I chose robe, and May 4th she replied :)

When she sent out the email asking if people wanted refunds, I want to know if anyone actually got a refund. I emailed her back originally saying I wanted my bathrobe order to continue, and she did send an email back saying she's getting a final count on people who still want bathrobes. But since then I have heard absolutely nothing regarding my order, or at least a status update. She seems to have basically fallen off the face of the earth. No replies to email, no status updates to her Twitter or Tumblr.

I emailed her in August saying I changed my mind and would rather have a refund instead. No response, so I email her again early October asking for some kind of update. Still no response to this day.

Unfortunately, since it's been well past the 45 days Paypal allows for disputes, the only way I can expedite a response is to contact her via Paypal.

Has anyone actually gotten their bathrobes? Or a refund from her? I feel like I've fallen for some scam and now I've been short $180 for over a year.

Last edited:
So, was this a scam?

Right. So, was this a scam? Has anybody either received their bathrobes or gotten their money back? Can Paradox comment anything on this? Anything at all?

I'm also still waiting for my bathrobes, tried contacting her about 6 weeks ago to get a status update but there's been no reply from her since.

You should have received an email about this or will really soon - file a ticket with support otherwise.

We've got a resolution to the mess in the works.

Sry for all this again :(

/s

Hi all,

I just got word from the factory and they are making the final Quality Checks and expect to start sending out your robes on Friday. Thanks for your patience, and we hope you enjoy the Magicka: Wizard Wars trailer.

Cheers,

John

I didn't realize she would try to set up another shop/business after her previous business ventures. I know she continued to create other video game/nerdy accessories or garments afterwards and sold them through other store fronts, though still under the same alias/username.

I reached out to her just now through the email listed on her site. I can keep you and everyone else updated on what happens (or doesn't, if she doesn't respond).

I didn't realize she would try to set up another shop/business after her previous business ventures. I know she continued to create other video game/nerdy accessories or garments afterwards and sold them through other store fronts, though still under the same alias/username.

I reached out to her just now through the email listed on her site. I can keep you and everyone else updated on what happens (or doesn't, if she doesn't respond).

I've tried to contact her multiple times through most mails and contact forms I can find, but not a single answer. However, I found a new site of hers yesterday.
http://www.cghconcepts.com/contact
Might be worth trying that one as well.

Edit:
So, the 4 robes I ordered for my friends and myself arrived today. Thank you Paradox, you're awesome!

Last edited:
I've tried to contact her multiple times through most mails and contact forms I can find, but not a single answer. However, I found a new site of hers yesterday.
http://www.cghconcepts.com/contact
Might be worth trying that one as well.

Edit:
So, the 4 robes I ordered for my friends and myself arrived today. Thank you Paradox, you're awesome!

I emailed her almost two weeks ago through this site to contact her. In my email I tried to keep it civil. The email didn't bounce back, so I assume she received it. Thus far, no replies from her. And I assume if we mistakenly contacted the wrong person they would contact me back with at least a, "Sorry, you've reached the wrong person." or, "I don't know what you're talking about." Since the email addresses/aliases are so similar "sinndeegee" and "sinn'd signed" (with Cindy being her alleged real first name, and G being her last initial), I think it's safe to assume it's the same person. If she doesn't get back to me within the next week or two, I may post her to websites such as this: http://artists-beware.livejournal.com/ to see if that'll elicit a response from her.

bathrobes

Like many here, I ordered the bathrobes in 2011 and never received them. Had pretty much given up on them assuming that I got scammed by Cindy.

However, I received a package in the mail today from Thailand with four standard red robes in them. While I am happy to have actually received something . It is still disappointing as the order is wrong (I ordered 4 different colors)and I had paid extra to make some adjustments to the order like lengthening of the robes.