• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Dr Rare

General
Mar 7, 2005
www.stonyroad.de
Dr Rare's Hoi1 TGW Mod Tank/Plane sprite Fix pack.

This pack is only for use with the Hoi1 The Great War (TGW)mod.

New TGW mod Tank and plane sprite Fixes!!!!

This pack adds Andrews Grey ft17 ww1 tank sprite to the TGW mod for use as Minors L-1 tank instead of the current green french ft17 which remains as the French L-1 tank.Which means all minors now use the new Tank adding more visual variety to the game.

Fixed

Italians spr files are now directed to use the new minors tank instead of the french type.

USA spr files are now directed to use the English L-1 panzer tank instead of the french L-1 as historicaly The USA tanks were very similiar to the english design in WW1

The mod had no sprite files for soviets so if russia used tanks in the mod the original hoi1 ww2 soviet tanks showed up.Now fixed!.

The mod had no Jap spr fighter files,therefore WW2 japanese zero fighter sprites would appear in the mod. This is now fixed!.

You now have a extra Tank sprite in your mod and a more historicaly correct use of the sprites :cool:

I thank Andrew for his permission to include his sprite in my pack/patch!!

Install readme.txt included with Pack

Remember do not post feedback in this thread it is for uploads only!!!!!!

Please post feedback and questions about this pack in the TGW forum thread in this link.....
http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6047680#post6047680
Paradox Interactive Forums - New TGW Tank/Plane Sprite Fix Pack!

Dr Rare 2006 Feel free to PM me in forums

Attachments

• TGW Mod Tank and Plane Sprite Fix pack.rar
    63,1 KB · Views: 951
Last edited:
New TGW USA Stategic Bomber Sprite fix!

New TGW USA Stategic Bomber Sprite fix

This is an addition to be added to my TGW Mod Tank and Plane Sprite Fix pack.This fix stops the hoi1 ww2 USA Strategic bomber from appearing in the ww1 TGW mod and directs the mod to use the correct ww1 strategic bomber sprite instead.

These TGW GFX fixs are vital to use with the TGW mod to stop the WW2 hoi1 sprites appearing in a WW1 mod.Just drop this packs GFX folder into your main TGW folder to fix sprite.

Dr Rare 2007

Please post feedback and questions about this pack in the TGW forum thread in this link.....
http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6047680#post6047680
Paradox Interactive Forums - New TGW Tank/Plane Sprite Fix Pack!

Attachments

• New TGW USA Strategic Bomber Sprite Fix Folder.rar
    3,3 KB · Views: 369
Last edited: