• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(61723)

Sergeant
Oct 14, 2006
Terminator Mod - NO DIPLOMACY ONLY TOTAL ANIHILATION

terminator307ww8.jpg

I really like the Modern day Scenario Mod, but I was thinking the technological breakthroughs only goes up to 2020/21... and I was thinking what if you can develop artificial intelligence and develop a SKYNET system.

Since there are so many technological breakthroughs in the military and civilian territory then why can`t it be in a game also?

AL INTERESTED IN HELPING ME CREATING THIS MOD, PLEASE MESSAGE ME OR POST IT HERE!
AL HELP IS HIGLY APRECIATED!

I was thinking like this:

That at some point in the 20`s robots turnes agains us.
Imagine controlling a united human alliance against a robot alliance.
or vice verca :D

What do you guys think?
Would anyone be interested in this?
If you are, come with idèes! :D

Last edited:
well, there would be couple of robot nations/organisations/whatever you want to call them (this is for better supply) and also the rebel oganisations, same, a couple of groups (north american, south american, african, asian, european)

kinda like this

it's obvious easier to play with robot europe or with rebel asia ;)

Last edited:
2020 is kind of early for this, I think 2050-2100 or later is more likely for robots to be able to do this. Maybe come up with a random year in between like 2069?

This is great! :D MORE IDÈES! :D

I was thinking that when you get to one point in the technologie level you can produce the Arnold models and have the picture for that cyborg as Arnold.

There should be in the early part of the game big and very clumbsy robots packed with full scale weaponry.

I was thinking about superweapons:

The Robots can have a laser weapon.
It is stationed somewhere and you can attack several places at the same time. Eliminating 50-60% of everything in its area.
Since it is so powerfull then it will have to cost alot.

How fun is it to win a campaign very quickly?

When it comes to the human resistance, the humans can have special infiltrator units.
by managing to get them inside a Robot controlled province, they can extract vitale technological information about weapons etc. perhaps even blow up one and another thing.

When it comes to skynet I was thinking that it is not based on one place, but it is global (just as they say in the movie).
So Skynet will not be that easy to destroy.

I was thinking how about if the resistance can develop a virus of some sort to put it in the skynet system so they can shut it down.

When it comes to the human controlled provinces the defences will be high due to the supreme power of the machines.

The humans shall also be able to capture machines and use them against the machines.

More to come...

Make it for 2020 so finished MDS game can be used in this mod. Like Victoria games can be converted to HoI2.

well, hunams have no aircraft, or very poor and weak, as well as no fleets or very weak and poor, but gets millitias every month, in certain provinces so it's important for them to control as many of these spawn provinces (human units have good air defense)

for robots, expensive units and a negative bonus for IC but good quality, also huge fleets and aircrafts

so, the human IC will be wiped out with the strategic bombers, but they will get millitias any way

I was thinking something different then militias.

Something completly different type of unit.

When it comes to naval units, I was thinking that the robots doesn`t controll the entire sea at the beguining.

So when the war begins, as many of the human nations military will try and escape to the sea and create a new defence against the machines...
But the machines have superior airpower and will therfor anihilate al the humans laying around in the different oceans.

So the humans on land will be digging themselfs deep down underground, meaning that when a machine unit attacks a human controlled province, it will be a hard fight. Cause the human units will have a extremly strong defence for the grounds.

Last edited:
A Couple Of Names Of The Different Weapons

MACHINES:

Skynet A.I. DESTRUCTOR

SKYNET ANIHILATOR

ARKYLE GLOBAL

T-10 GENESIS
----------------------------------------
HUMANS:

GRINDER

H.A.M.S. (HUMAN ANTI MISSILE SYSTEMS)

SMILE BOMB

NEUTRON TARGETER

More to come...

I would suggest to have the robots somewhere in the African Jungles/Alaska/Siberia/Sahara or some other lowly inhabited area,and they wouldn't have much contact with the humans.The humans would still be divided,and I suggest having two human alliances,one of them seeing the robots as a potential way to gain more power easier,and could later turn on them once they realize they are out of control.

hollywooddirect said:
MACHINES:

Skynet A.I. DESTRUCTOR

SKYNET ANIHILATOR

ARKYLE GLOBAL

T-10 GENESIS
----------------------------------------
HUMANS:

GRINDER

H.A.M.S. (HUMAN ANTI MISSILE SYSTEMS)

SMILE BOMB

NEUTRON TARGETER

More to come...

Are you able to make sprites for all that stuff ?

I was thinking that because of the development of the internet the robots had a unique mind of their own and attacked at the same moment, the place where they had imediate cucces was the developed areas, and as navies and aircraft rely on electronical components... the humens are left with the undeveloped areas

Looking for help

Are you able to make sprites for all that stuff ?"

Not al, so thats why I need help from others who are good at al these stuff.

I am also looking for someone to develop the 3d figures just like in the hoi2 game but for the machines.

Cause I really want this game to be looking awesome.

I think it should follow the movie and start maybe in 2015 or 2016, we would have humans coming out of hiding and skynet "rising from the fire"

Of course have events that follow the Terminator storyline such as Skynet enslaving the humans and the humans eventually breaking free of slavery, the development of the terminator etc.

http://terminator.wikia.com/wiki/Terminator_Wiki
http://www.goingfaster.com/term2029/contents.html "good site for info. on ther terminator series"

also for robots, from what I remember there was...

T-1 (Mini-Tank from T3)
T-20 ("Scarecrow" prototype Bipedal Terminator)
T-70 (prototype humanoid endoskeleton terminator)
T-200/300 (mech walker like terminators)
T-400 (prototype mass production endoskeleton)
T-500 (improved endoskeleton)
T-600 (early infiltrator prototype)
T-700 (mentrioned in T1 as the terminaator with plastic skin that could easily be spotted)
T-800 (Terminator 1-3)
T-850 (Terminator 3)
T-900 (Concept from T3, heavily armored endoskeleton)
T-1000 (Nano metal creature from T2)
T-X (from Terminator 3)
T-1000000 (large nanometal spider creature)

Last edited:
Actually the graphics for the sprites used by Paradox Interactive for HOI2/Armageddon is still 2d. They only switched to 3d in their Europa Universalis III and Rome. And you know... in my opinion, the old good 2d of HOI2 looks much better than that attempt of making 3d sprites

hollywooddirect said:
Are you able to make sprites for all that stuff ?"

Not al, so thats why I need help from others who are good at al these stuff.

I am also looking for someone to develop the 3d figures just like in the hoi2 game but for the machines.

Cause I really want this game to be looking awesome.

I made an example map of how I think things looked for the humans and machines around 2013 or 2014...

T1.jpg

The different shades of grey are Skynet split up into different entities. Like a N.A. Skynet, S.A. Skynet, Euro Skynet, Asia Skynet, Ocea Skynet, Afr Skynet, and have them all under a "Skynet Systems" alliance.
The other colors are human resistance groups, like the group on the west coast is suppose to be "TechCom" which is the resistance group featured in the Terminator movies...
The humans should be at a big disadvantage at the beginning, due to over 1/2 of the human population being wiped out by the nuclear attack and probably alot more from the genocide Skynet was carring out.

Also I say this should be a sub-mod of Modern day Scenario, give a base for the mod to work from, since 2003 was the year (so far in the movie timeline) the nuclear holocaust occurred... :p though the mod would be best starting up in the 2013-2016